• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Hunter S.

uh huh

RvoHpgc.png

crazytomcjk4h.gif

Gronk will not be in this game!!!!!!!!!!

dionysus

Yaldog
Who dat

Is Popeye's strong enough ambrosia to overcome the Seahawks? Probably not, but the god of postseason football is a trickster god.

I jumped the gun on the legend talk. But the kid played well. Gave them a chance to win but ST and the D let them down. McNabb or Vick would have choked on that last drive, so he's already ahead of them in that regard.

Foles can't sniff Dons jockstrap

McNabb would have a ring if it weren't for spy gate

TheFatOne

We can't beat Denver. I'm just praying PeyPey loses next week.

Oh they definitely can beat Denver especially if it's cold and windy or snowing. Even if it's just a cold game they could still beat Denver. Their defense is horrible so that gives the Pats a real shot.

jWILL253

Banned
As much as I want to see the Packers take out the Niners, I already know Kaepernick is gonna perform some serious surgery on that defense...

cdyhybrid

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 2m
Brees will see the leagues #1 pass defense next week. He saw #32 tonight. (Ranked by yards per game)

Hunter S.

Oh they definitely can beat Denver especially if it's cold and windy or snowing. Even if it's just a cold game they could still beat Denver. Their defense is horrible so that gives the Pats a real shot.

I though the pats were rated 26th and 28th in both types of ypg defense?

Edit: 30th against the run and 18th against the pass.

The Pats D is still shit.

Really. No one should have to put their whole life into caring about something and never have it pay off for them. If the Cowboys had never won a SB then I would hope they would get one at some point.

dad-whats-a-super-bowl-i-dont-know-where-eagles-meme.jpg

We can hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" if it makes you feel better!

Yankee you're generally a good guy, but I'm not going to hide my disdain for you franchise. I live in Central PA and while plenty of Eagles-Gaf are good people, the rest of your fanbase can eat dick. I wish the Eagles franchise nothing but pain and misery.

Hopefully the Chargers win because I want to see what happens when Luck Magic encounters a Dark Lord of unspeakable power.
Honestly I think Denver matches up better with San Diego, and Indianapolis matches up better with New England. If Cincinnati beats San Diego, I think both Denver and New England will have their toughest matchups in the playoffs bar each other.

Burt

It was a good season, and I would've been fine with a loss if we executed, but we didn't. Saw this coming all season every time we were 3rd and 1 and couldn't get it with the top rusher in the league. Pretty typical Eagles shit. Good luck everyone else in there.

Fuck you Dallas, Washington, and New York.

Patriots7

I have absolutely no faith in our defense being able to stop: D. Thomas, Decker, Welker, J. Thomas, Tamme, Moreno and Ball.

I mean, it's almost ridiculous.

Conversely, I have not been impressed in our offense to be honest. Decent running game, horrid passing game.

We won a fluke at home. Absolutely no change of us going to Denver and beating them.

I actually don't think we can beat Cincy, short of Dalton having a very bad game.

Really. No one should have to put their whole life into caring about something and never have it pay off for them. If the Cowboys had never won a SB then I would hope they would get one at some point.

It was hell having to swallow my bile last season knowing either the Rats or Pats were gonna make the Super Bowl.

If I had my way no team would win if the Steelers didn't. Fuck all y'all.

Fuck you Dallas, Washington, and New York.

The good news is, Dallas still sucks and is looking at 8-8 again, Washington loses the second pick in the draft (fuckin lololol) and the Giants are old and eli sucks. Might not need 17 weeks to win the division next year.

Top Bottom