• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is my first time watching Mike Evans but the guys seems like a drama queen. Jut based on this game I do not want him. Sammy Watkins plz

And LOL @ the Caldwell rumors. Martin Mayhew is play y'all like fiddles. He's doing the same to opposing NFL GMs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

squicken

It's so bizarre how bad this defense. How can anyone want to interview Sumlin when his defense is this bad? I can't think of any NFL coach who would have ever been part of such a soft unit

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford lost weight.

Matthew Stafford is a man who dines only on exquisite healthy food, full of all the daily nutrients required to power that unbelievable throwing arm of his.

BYBt64FIgAAz3_E.jpg

^One of his latest pics on Twitter. Looks like he is in great shape as usual.

MechDX

Matthew Stafford is a man who dines only on exquisite healthy food, full of all the daily nutrients required to power that unbelievable throwing arm of his.

BYBt64FIgAAz3_E.jpg

^One of his latest pics on Twitter. Looks like he is in great shape as usual.

Poor girl is a twig. Why wont he share?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I like how the Dook qb has so much better mechanics than JFF. And I'm thinking the Steelers will forgo drafting Mike Evans but will draft Crowder in the fourth.

Wow they must be the dumbest organization in sports. Bynum is total fucking trash. No one should want that useless piece of shit.

They have no intentions on playing him. They're just going to waive him as soon as they get him.

It's a move to purely:

A) Dump salary
B) Get worse to prepare for the tank

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Poor girl is a twig. Why wont he share?

She's eating a prime piece of filet mignon. Thats as good as it gets!

It's so bizarre how bad this defense. How can anyone want to interview Sumlin when his defense is this bad? I can't think of any NFL coach who would have ever been part of such a soft unit

Yeah I never understood the hype around Sumlin. He is a solid college coach but I think he would fail epically in the NFL.

Jim Mora Jr. is the best college coaching candidate right now, and in the future. Like Pete Carroll he coached in the NFL, then went to a battered SoCal team and turned it around. UCLA will probably be National Championship contenders which is unbelievable considering Los Angeles is USC territory.

Damn, that league is a total clusterfuck.

Probably the main reason I don't watch the NBA anymore. All the stars just end up going to LA, NY, Miami or another team once in awhile. I used to love the NBA too, but as I grew up playing football and watching it I was shown the light.

They have no intentions on playing him. They're just going to waive him as soon as they get him.

It's a move to purely:

A) Dump salary
B) Get worse to prepare for the tank
Sounds reasonable, actually.

Kobe probably has 1-2 years left (this one doesn't count). But he'll be a supporting cast guy rather than a superstar. Even if they decide to go for broke next year, they need to achieve maximum tank-age this year and draft a superstar for it to be worth it.

...and that is why I don't watch the NBA until the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Eleuin

Will the league let them do that? Didn't shoot down a Lakers trade 2 years ago since it was bad for the league?
There are at least 6 teams tanking better than the lakers even with this trade.

Besides, the league would hate for such a big market team to be horrible for so long, so a future superstar going to the lakers is good for business..

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Will the league let them do that? Didn't shoot down a Lakers trade 2 years ago since it was bad for the league?

That Chris Paul trade was something that will haunt David Stern forever. He won't nor should he have any say as a commissioner between two teams. I highly doubt he'll do it again.

This NBA talk makes me feel dirty though.

Hey yankeehater guess what? The Lions have the same number of Superbowls the Eagles have.

That Chris Paul trade was something that will haunt David Stern forever. He won't nor should he have any say as a commissioner between two teams. I highly doubt he'll do it again.

This NBA talk makes me feel dirty though.

Hey yankeehater guess what? The Lions have the same number of Superbowls the Eagles have.
Which team has more championships, how about which team lost a division to 2 teams without their QBs, which team has gone 0-16 in a season, which team has a QB with the worst mechanics in the league but who thinks he is perfect and wont take any help? The Eagles have been bad franchise for a long time but they are infinitely more successful then the fucking Lions. You are an imbecile that knows nothing about football.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Which team has more championships, how about which team lost a division to 2 teams without their QBs, which team has gone 0-16 in a season, which team has a QB with the worst mechanics in the league but who thinks he is perfect and wont take any help? The Eagles have been bad franchise for a long time but they are infinitely more successful then the fucking Lions. You are an imbecile that knows nothing about football.

Stay butthurt. At the end of the day all that matters is the Lombardi Trophy. The past is the past. If Stafford was QB instead of that out of shape lard McNabb you guys would have a SB.

image.png

Wes

venison crêpe
Talking to Rams beat guy on Twitter, says scouts love Manziel off the field. Work ethic/competitiveness A+

I read that Mariota may change his mind and declare. Hundley seems to be interested in going pro also.

Would be crazy if Bridgewater, Manziel, Carr, Bortles, Mariota and Hundley all came out. Om nom nom.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I read that Mariota may change his mind and declare. Hundley seems to be interested in going pro also.

Would be crazy if Bridgewater, Manziel, Carr, Bortles, Mariota and Hundley all came out. Om nom nom.

Great for the Lions. More QBs that declare the better for teams QBless in the top 10. That means WR, DB and potentially DL talent can drop to us and even in the second round.

Mike Evans acts like a pampered douchebag. I'd take him in the second round but after seeing this game I think there is no way in hell Mayhew takes him. Seems like a bad lockerroom guy.

Great for the Lions. More QBs that declare the better for teams QBless in the top 10. That means WR, DB and potentially DL talent can drop to us and even in the second round.

Mike Evans acts like a pampered douchebag. I'd take him in the second round but after seeing this game I think there is no way in hell Mayhew takes him. Seems like a bad lockerroom guy.
Lions need a QB.

squicken

Mariota you hear such conflicting info. Some say he absolutely is staying in school, then others that he is waffling.

Incidentally, I see that Reggie Bush ended up with just over 1500 all purpose yards. So close.

Yet so far
He played in 14 games and still racked up 1500+ yards and was a huge part of the team, which was my point. The fact that he didn't get exactly 1800+ doesn't really matter. The point was that I said he would be a huge factor for the team and he was. This is a 4 or 5 win team without Reggie this year. He missed two games, too. One of them Schwartz sat him because it was snowing, he wasn't even injured. Good riddance you stupid fuck (Schwartz, not you).

He played in 14 games and still racked up 1500+ yards and was a huge part of the team, which was my point. The fact that he didn't get exactly 1800+ doesn't really matter. The point was that I said he would be a huge factor for the team and he was. This is a 4 or 5 win team without Reggie this year. He missed two games, too. One of them Schwartz sat him because it was snowing, he wasn't even injured. Good riddance you stupid fuck (Schwartz, not you).

he showed up big time when the lions needed him most against the power house ravens and giants. great signing

Top Bottom