• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

MechDX

O'Brien negotiations hitting a snag?

NO I was incorrect on the bonus dates:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1h
Hmmm RT @KimJonesSports: Bill O'Brien is due $836,065 bonus if he remains at Penn State thru 2013. Perhaps that is holding up his move

He has to be employed by PSU through January 1st 2014 @ 12 AM to get the bonus. Likely just holding out for the bonus money to help pay his buyout. Sports radio here is speculating that if there is truly a snag its more than likely how much of the buyout will be covered by whom, a lot of it for tax reasons.

Changed my avy just to be safe!

ShaneB

Do you mean that the show starts strong then craps its pants? Ive been meaning to check it out!! :)

Ehhhh, I liked it enough to keep up to date in the early seasons. But now it feels aimless and child actors are terrible. I like it enough to keep watchin, so I guess it's not all bad.

rando14

Party time biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, bout to start drinking mysterious liquids!! Happ new year errybody!!

Ehhhh, I liked it enough to keep up to date in the early seasons. But now it feels aimless and child actors are terrible. I like it enough to keep watchin, so I guess it's not all bad.

Thanks!!

Have a happy new year you guys :)

IT'S PARTY TIME

FatGuyDancingGif_zps6cc9a333.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Manziel getting some early experience in with his WRs dropping passes before he comes to the Browns.

squicken

Manziel is still late on a lot of passes. They go for the deep ball so much. for a spread team they don't dink and dunk very much

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I`m really surprised Jim Mora hasn`t any calls for NFL HC positions. UCLA has been garbage for so long and he turned that program around.

I have no doubt he`ll be back as a coach in the NFL. Him and Roger Goddell are buddy buddy and even go on hiking trips together.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They should have kept Schwartz if their alternative was Caldwell. Most clueless head coach I've ever seen. Literally gave the Jets a playoff win that one year.

jakncoke

Banned
I`m really surprised Jim Mora hasn`t any calls for NFL HC positions. UCLA has been garbage for so long and he turned that program around.

I have no doubt he`ll be back as a coach in the NFL. Him and Roger Goddell are buddy buddy and even go on hiking trips together.

You going to get Caldwell and you will like it.

Top Bottom