• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Reggie did exactly what he needed to do.

Get Schwartz fired.

i know that game! everytime i think back to all the painful, embarrassing losses of the singletary/nolan era i just think it was all for the best since we found harbs. although i don't wish success for the lions since they are a direct NFC opponent, i hope for lions-age that the lions do find their harbs and you can enjoy real football again!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
LionsGAF is probably the largest and most diverse of opinions on NFLGAF. We're always arguing about the direction of the team because we've been through so much bullshit but we gotta stick together.

Fuck Eagles GAF.

Fuck Packers GAF.

Fuck Niners GAF.

Fuck Patriots GAF.

Hawks GAF I'm conflicted. Your QB is cool, your fanbase is cool but I still don't like you for obvious reasons.

Browns GAF you're cool, same with Bills.

Loyalty and pride in your hometown team are not attributes that you value, Gata.

I understand your confusion over fans being proud of their team.

It must be difficult to be a Jaguars fan rooting for the NFL's Evil Empire.

Fuck you. My News Years resolution is to fight back against the cunts who call me a Jags fan.

LionsGAF is probably the largest and most diverse of opinions on NFLGAF. We're always arguing about the direction of the team because we've been through so much bullshit but we gotta stick together.

Fuck Eagles GAF.

Fuck Packers GAF.

Fuck Niners GAF.

Fuck Patriots GAF.

Hawks GAF I'm conflicted. Your QB is cool, your fanbase is cool but I still don't like you for obvious reasons.

Appreciate it!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN from me and @mortreport: Bill O'Brien has reached agreement to become the new head coach of the Houston Texans, per sources.

MechDX

AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN from me and @mortreport: Bill O'Brien has reached agreement to become the new head coach of the Houston Texans, per sources.

JNC @ JNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAR THAT AFC SOUTH!! BILL IS COMING AND HE IS BRINGING HELL WITH HIM!

My avatar powers are real! Got rid of Crazy Bill and he signed!

Miguel

tumblr_lt7qxsdJOb1r22325o1_500.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Congrats, Texans fans. Hope he works out.

JABEE

Fuck Eagles GAF.

Fuck Packers GAF.

Fuck Niners GAF.

Fuck Patriots GAF.

That's disappointing.

Wes

venison crêpe
Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora

Gus Malzahn (Auburn) very much a top candidate for CLE. Vandy's James Franklin in the mix. One of them or McDaniels expected to get that job

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora

Gus Malzahn (Auburn) very much a top candidate for CLE. Vandy's James Franklin in the mix. One of them or McDaniels expected to get that job

Why would Malzahn leave that comfy job for the likes of Cleveland?

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Lions are scheduling an interview for their HC job with Ravens offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell, per league source.

Ridiculous. Did anyone see the Ravens offense?

Why would Malzahn leave that comfy job for the likes of Cleveland?

La Canfora is Lombardi's buddy. Hard to know the angle but that is where that comes from

Wes

venison crêpe
Who decided which teams face up in which bowl games? A part from the championship game it seems random as fuck.

Top Bottom