• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Godslay

Banned
The Patriots can still win without Gronk, It will be tougher but they would try to run it a lot more and shorten the game. Or they try to throw it more, who knows with McDaniels.

Well whatever happens as long as they score more than the other team they should be okay.

I'm banking on the fact that Dalton isn't a good Qb, but Pats have made bad qbs like Flacco look like hall of fame qbs. All this stuff is incredibly hard to guess especially since the NFL is pretty average this season. I think the Pats more than the rest of the teams in the playoffs can't afford to lose anyone else which is an incredibly scary thing. I still enjoy trying to guess at potential playoff match ups, and how the Pats match up with certain teams.

Never know what to expect with him.

Yeah, it's fun. The wonderful thing about football though is the randomness we get with turnovers. Game can change so fast.

Anyways, I'm out GAF, see you tomorrow!

Greg

Well whatever happens as long as they score more than the other team they should be okay.

Yeah, it's fun. The wonderful thing about football though is the randomness we get with turnovers. Game can change so fast.

Anyways, I'm out GAF, see you tomorrow!
sweet dreams

of Lacy rushing for 300 yards

gutshot

This is the only thing that bothers me about the Eagles losing this season. Never in my life has the NFL been more down. Usually there are at least one of two really good teams, this year there are none. If ever a team was going to steal a SB this is the year to do it.

I don't know. Seattle and Denver both look pretty good. And Carolina, New England, and San Fran aren't scrubs either. I didn't feel like it was wide open this year.

I can't in good conscience root for the Broncos or Chargers. The Pats are a vile organization. I don't like the Colts. Go Bengals?

For the NFC, I've been directed by my better half to cheer for the Seahawks. You have my sword.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
This is the only thing that bothers me about the Eagles losing this season. Never in my life has the NFL been more down. Usually there are at least one of two really good teams, this year there are none. If ever a team was going to steal a SB this is the year to do it.
Wait, you're not a Steelers fan.

I can't in good conscience root for the Broncos or Chargers. The Pats are a vile organization. I don't like the Colts. Go Bengals?

For the NFC, I've been directed by my better half to cheer for the Seahawks. You have my sword.

Niners dude. I've been rooting for Alex Smith and the Chiefs all season.

I don't know. Seattle and Denver both look pretty good. And Carolina, New England, and San Fran aren't scrubs either. I didn't feel like it was wide open this year.

All of those teams have huge flaws. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if some other team wins it all this year. SF is probably the most complete team, but their offense has been really inconsistent. I think the Seahawks are the best team but their OL is not good.

JABEE

I'm surprisingly zen about the whole thing. Making it to the playoffs was good enough for me. If nothing else, this season was a success because it showed that they made a good hire at coach and they have a potential franchise QB. They shore up the defense and add a piece or two on offense during this offseason and the sky is the limit next year.

That's what I'm thinking. The Eagles have space to make some moves. I would like to see what they do with their receivers this off season.

I also would like to add a pass rusher and some depth at defensive back. I need to start looking at the draft.

Been with them since 98, no two-teaming here.

Good to hear. Stick around during the off season. It's a lot of fun. Last season, that was the only fun we had. This season was great. I hope they can build on it.

*thumbs up*

Good season. I loved Foles speech after the game. That's the attitude of someone I would want leading this team. He looked like he was upset, but you could still sense a confidence and a drive in him to get better and a feeling that the Eagles feel that they should be winning these games. There was no house money. This game was deadly serious. This team knows that they let an opportunity slip through their fingertips. It's time to make them pay next season.

cdyhybrid

You chose well with that one, my friend!

Congrats to Colts-Age....what an amazing game to watch...

...unless you were a Kansas City Chefs fan...

Philly-Age, you can't blame Vick,
Santa Claus
and/or Reid for this one.

JABEE

All of those teams have huge flaws. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if some other team wins it all this year. SF is probably the most complete team, but their offense has been really inconsistent. I think the Seahawks are the best team but their OL is not good.

We all know San Diego is going to win it all. It is written.

They were also 5-2 against winning teams this season.

Realistically, I think it's going to be the Seahawks against the Broncos.

I could actually see the Saints squeaking in though. I know everyone is down on them, but I don't know. As you say, every team has flaws and the Saints would have a tough road ahead of them.

OMG yes! This has to happen. Sign him and use the first 2 picks on safeties. They have to totally overhaul that position.

I would use a first round pick on a pass rusher. A true 3-4 OLB if you could get one. I don't know what the draft depth in terms of quality players per position is though.

Konka

Banned
That's what I'm thinking. The Eagles have space to make some moves. I would like to see what they do with their receivers this off season.

I also would like to add a pass rusher and some depth at defensive back. I need to start looking at the draft.

Good to hear. Stick around during the off season. It's a lot of fun. Last season, that was the only fun we had. This season was great. I hope they can build on it.

Good season. I loved Foles speech after the game. That's the attitude of someone I would want leading this team. He looked like he was upset, but you could still sense a confidence and a drive in him to get better and a feeling that the Eagles feel that they should be winning these games. There was no house money. This game was deadly serious. This team knows that they let an opportunity slip through their fingertips. It's time to make them pay next season.

We need to bring in a fullback for those 3/4 & 1 plays.

Hunter S.

I thought you said you love the mountains in Colorado?

Nameless

I was rooting for the Alex vs Kaep Deity Bowl but the Chiefs' D pissed that wet dream away. If the Niners must fall all I ask is that the Seafeces not win. Aside from that I don't have anything against anyone.

Wouldn't mind Peyton getting another one if for no other reason than to kill those back handed "GOAT Regular Season QB" compliments.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm honestly somewhat worried that whoever wins Ice Bowl II tomorrow may be too spent going to Charlotte the week after. Sure, I want all of these teams to lose, but not from frostbite and blackened appendages.

JABEE

You prepared to give him like 50 million for the next 6 years?

If it means Patrick Chung never plays free safety for this team again, I would. They need defensive backs who are reliable. It's been a huge weakness with this team since Brain Dawkins was let go.

I'm honestly somewhat worried that whoever wins Ice Bowl II tomorrow may be too spent going to Charlotte the week after. Sure, I want all of these teams to lose, but not from frostbite and blackened appendages.

I'd like to think Green Bay is heavily favored here.

Who are they playing again?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Everybody should be worried about Drew Brees getting an easy path back to the Super Bowl!

If you're a seahawks fan and don't want to be seen as a coward you should want the Niners to make it to the NFC championship. You're Superbowl win over the Chargers will be seen as fraudulent otherwise.

cdyhybrid

If you're a seahawks fan and don't want to be seen as a coward you should want the Niners to make it to the NFC championship. You're Superbowl win over the Chargers will be seen as fraudulent otherwise.

I don't care who we play. We don't need to prove anything against any particular team, we did that when we won our division and got the #1 seed.

JABEE

Why? You have to play the teams that are on your schedule. It doesn't matter who you go through. As long as you play the game fair and win, that is all that matters. There is no reason for fans to be picky about "how" a team makes it to the Super Bowl.

Nameless

If you're a Seahawks fan you should become a eunuch like Pete Carroll.

Top Bottom