• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

No, I said it wasn't AS close as it would seem from the score. Carolina more or less collapsed at the end, at least defensively if not offensively. Panthers fans keep saying "oh man, if only he didn't fumble", when it wasn't pure happenstance to begin with and then you lost on account of failing to keep us from marching toward your endzone on the final drive. If it could have gone better for you, it could have gone better for us as well.

And if Wilson throws ten touchdowns the Seahawks have 70 more points. What's your point?

That the game was still close throughout even when the Panthers were playing like shit.

Thaedolus

So where the hell do I go if I want to stream the fox games? I have ATT Uverse, but I can't find where to watch for the life of me

Ricker

Ok so I am 0-2 so far so let's turn this around for today...Bengals for the win(my team to go all the way) and the 49ers in the second game... :p

Godslay

Banned
Plenty of comparisons of Luck and Elway floating around out there today. I feel it's a pretty good comparison. When I watch him, I feel the same way I did with Elway. You just know if given the chance he'll pull out a win. He has a grit that Elway had, mixed in with some athletic ability. When Luck dunked the fumble in the endzone yesterday, it felt like something Elway would do.

I'm not saying he's as great as Elway yet, but he reminds me most of Elway of any player I've watched thus far.

That the game was still close throughout even when the Panthers were playing like shit.

wussle threw up his trademark "fuck it im just going to throw up this jump ball!" and his receiver came down with it. it seems in general if the seahawks dont get one or two of those in a game they lose the game

jWILL253

Banned
I enjoyed the discussion about CenturyLink's fans a few pages ago. They sure are classless. Meanwhile, Eagles fans aggressively boo every injury, and Niners/Raiders fans are mugging people in the parking lot.

Complaining about being heckled by opposing fans at their team's stadium, is like complaining about being pulled over for driving in the HOV lane with only one person in the vehicle. What do you expect?

Oh, and I just got my Beats Solo cans. They sound amazing for casual listening. Won't ever use them for production/recording purposes, though. Mid ranges are too muddy. Might get the Pros to rectify that, though...

rando14

SUNDAY MORNING FOOTBALL BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
GOD BLESS AMERICA

wussle threw up his trademark "fuck it im just going to throw up this jump ball!" and his receiver came down with it. it seems in general if the seahawks dont get one or two of those in a game they lose the game

We're gonna Flacco our way to a ring brah!!

DMczaf

http://cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jas...l-cowher-jon-gruden-before-hiring-lovie-smith

Tampa Bay ownership pursued a reunion with former Super Bowl winning head coach Jon Gruden, according to league sources, making a run at him prior to their eventual hiring of former Bears coach Lovie Smith. Furthermore, according to league sources, the Bucs sent word to former Steelers coach Bill Cowher about their interest in him back in November, but were quickly informed Cowher was more than happy working as an analyst for CBS.

The Glazer family, which owns the Buccaneers, has been reaching back to some former employees following the firing of coach Greg Schiano and general manager Mark Dominik, and, some believe, they may ultimately approach former coach Tony Dungy about an upper-management position once his son concludes his college career at Oregon. Smith is a former assistant of Dungy’s in Tampa, and the idea of reconnecting with their salad days seems to be resonating with the ownership group.

Come home, Dungy!

MechDX

Dungystare.gif

njean777

I enjoyed the discussion about CenturyLink's fans a few pages ago. They sure are classless. Meanwhile, Eagles fans aggressively boo every injury, and Niners/Raiders fans are mugging people in the parking lot.

Complaining about being heckled by opposing fans at their team's stadium, is like complaining about being pulled over for driving in the HOV lane with only one person in the vehicle. What do you expect?

Oh, and I just got my Beats Solo cans. They sound amazing for casual listening. Won't ever use them for production/recording purposes, though. Mid ranges are too muddy. Might get the Pros to rectify that, though...

Beats are not really worth the money tbh.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Major respect for Munchak after refusing to fire all of those staff. Could have had a 3 or more year extension and he wanted to save their jobs. Good for him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AdamSchefter
NFL fined Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch $50K this week only after it found out he had violated league’s media policy and not spoken all season.

Cheaters to the very end.

brentech

So I was on the way to grocery store and that Eminem song monster came on. There is a bit in there about Russell Wilson falling in the draft and making something out of nothing?
Is that an edited thing or an actual part of the song? Had a double take there. Shouldn't he be rapping about the legendary Matthew Stafford?

Bowser

If you're gonna drop 400 bucks on a pair of headphones might as well get these:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004SY4H/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Beats Solo are $179 IIRC. The Studio headphones are $299.

I bought a pair of the old Studio headphones (they released a refreshed version a few months ago) off Groupon for $175. For a guy like me who loves hip-hop/rap and specifically hard hitting bass, thought they were worth it for that price.

So I was on the way to grocery store and that Eminem song monster came on. There is a bit in there about Russell Wilson falling in the draft and making something out of nothing?
Is that an edited thing or an actual part of the song? Had a double take there. Shouldn't he be rapping about the legendary Matthew Stafford?

It is an actual part of the song and honestly it makes me cringe. I don't know why though haha.

brentech

I bought a pair of the old Studio headphones (they released a refreshed version a few months ago) off Groupon for $175. For a guy like me who loves hip-hop/rap and specifically hard hitting bass, thought they were worth it for that price.

It is an actual part of the song and honestly it makes me cringe. I don't know why though haha.
Either way, paying even more for mediocre headphones when you can get similar quality for way less is a level of dumb that only Lunchbox appreciates.

He mentioned the Pros, which are 399 on Amazon. And by all accounts are worse than the Studios lol.

Can't go wrong with Sennheiser/AKG/AudioTechnica

jWILL253

Banned
Beats are not really worth the money tbh.

If you're gonna drop 400 bucks on a pair of headphones might as well get these:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004SY4H/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I only spent $100 on the Solo's. And a pair of Pros would run me a pretty penny, but I'm gonna buy from eBay to avoid that.

That said, I'm open to trying different brands for my studio cans, so I'll bookmark the link. Thanks...

He mentioned the Pros, which are 399 on Amazon. And by all accounts are worse than the Studios lol.

Can't go wrong with Sennheiser/AKG/AudioTechnica

Actually, the Pros seem to be reviewing really well. The focus is still on the low end and high end of the sound spectrum, but the mid ranges of the Pros stand out very well, compared to all the other Beats headphones, and other headphones in general. Every review I've read of them has been very positive.

Fantomex

Rivers is a better QB than Dalton, wouldn't you agree?

Why do I even ask you, like Dolphins fans know anything about QBs.

Rivers is on his downswing. I don't think Dalton has hit his ceiling yet. You guys considered Bledsoe God at one point so I don't think you would know about QBs either.

I only spent $100 on the Solo's. And a pair of Pros would run me a pretty penny, but I'm gonna buy from eBay to avoid that.

That said, I'm open to trying different brands for my studio cans, so I'll bookmark the link. Thanks...

Btw, your complaints about the Mids being muddy's not gonna change with the other Beats headphones. They're notoriously bad.

EDIT: And you should probably get an amplifier for any headphone above 200 bucks. You're not gonna get any benefit without it.

Top Bottom