• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Insiders saying the Caldwell interview WILL happen in Detroit.

Still think they're just biding their time until Whisenhunt is available. I think he's a lock for the job.

Happy new year's NFL-GAF. I'm about to sip on this pineapple long island and heard the Texans have a new coach. I'm hoping for Ken Wisenhunt

Miguel

I'm about to go to my family's house for NYE and go hack some Portals in Ingress... so if I don't post in the next 2 hours... HAPPY NEW YEAR TEXANS-GAF!

The rest of you, I guess you're ok too.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's disappointing.

It was just drunk talk Jabee, I should`ve gone home. I`ve eaten a full meal after liquor in an empty stomach and there is no hate here.

Happy New Years to all!

Oh I see we agree on this. They're just interviewing him per Rooney rule

I still dont know why we dont interview Lovie. I think he would be a solid fit in Detroit whereas Caldwell is a coordinator coach and not a HC.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hate to rain on your parade but, its technically called AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic now and had some others since 1988

Yeah, guess they've had them before, but they weren't "pushing the sponsor" nearly as bad as they do now. I blame Atlanta and the Peach Bowl. Totally abandoning it for a complete sponsor name...and it's ChikFilA...

Waiting on the Magnum Condom bowl.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh I see we agree on this. They're just interviewing him per Rooney rule

Yep. I'd take Whisenhunt, Smith, Zimmer, or even Horton right now.

I fully expect a hire like McDaniels.

MechDX

Was mentioned that BoB is buddies with O'Learly at UCF and they lost to Bortles this year. He'll have lots of choices. Manziel is very unlike McGloin and Maclenberg (sp?)

I hope O'Brien gets a large say in which QB they draft. Isnt he the one who made Matt Cassell look good?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Really, I imagine he'll do better than Tebow in the NFL. JFF can actually throw the football, and has zip and decent accuracy deep. It's if he can avoid taking big hits, avoid constant scrambling, and avoids drugs/booze/Hernandez.

squicken

Really, I imagine he'll do better than Tebow in the NFL. JFF can actually throw the football, and has zip and decent accuracy deep. It's if he can avoid taking big hits, avoid constant scrambling, and avoids drugs/booze/Hernandez.

Yeah as a thrower I think he answered the questions. But he cannot take those hits in NFL. Biggest question teams will have about him. I think off field stuff is over-stated. As long as he works at football I think teams are fine if he bangs lots of ladies

This game.

emotions-troy.gif

It was just drunk talk Jabee, I should`ve gone home. I`ve eaten a full meal after liquor in an empty stomach and there is no hate here.

Happy New Years to all!

I still dont know why we dont interview Lovie. I think he would be a solid fit in Detroit whereas Caldwell is a coordinator coach and not a HC.
I want an offensive HC this time. A Defensive coach didn't work.

Lol I just saw this Fox sports 1 commercial with Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery calling a child birth.

Drakeon

This Guy made a music album right? It sometimes shows up on my iTunes radio feed. My god, I hope he fucking Kurt Cobains himself, because his music is the fucking worst.

Whoa, pump the breaks there dutch boy. You don't just go wishing for Donglover to off himself like that, it's not cool.

Top Bottom