• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

TheFatOne

Bradys best years. Also explain Matt Cassell

Had way more to do with Belichick than O'Brien. You can ask most Patriots fans and they will agree O'Briens playcalling was predictable. That was one of the things people kept hammering him for when he was the OC. The offense especially when it was two TEs, and that super fast no huddle was Belichicks brain child. He had been trying to get that set up for years.

789shadow

Banned
7WSwIwx.png

Happy New Year

Thanks bro. I really haven't drank at all this year so after five beers I'm definitely feeling it. Girl pulled out some surprise Patron. Not sure if I should partake. Tequila and I are not bros.

Never, ever accept tequila.

Unless the girl is really really hot and sexy time is a real possibility.

I picked up a stray cat and brought it inside

I may or may not be drunk

Sounds like fun. Call it Drew.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Happy new year to 789shadow, FMT, squicken, jakncoke, Buckethead, Greg, Godslay, Alligatorjandro, Kave, Blackghost, bionic77, Coldplay619, Slo, chuckdd, Bread, JABEE, MechDX, eznark, rando, cyd, Conrad, TheLegendary, TheKaeptain, TheBatman, brenttech, Narag, DeaconKnowledge, Konka, ShaneB, JCizzle, DUFF, Xia, Hitokage, AngmarsKing701, TragicComedy, cajunator and all the other people I missed on the first three pages of this thread! As for the rest of the pages happy new year to all of NFLGAF.

You guys are the best! But the most of all is LionsGAF! Shouts out to all of LionsGAF!

Shouts out to all of GAF!

Wish you guys a happy and successful New Years! But remember this: I want a Lions Superbowl and I want all your teams to fail! So good luck in life, but bad luck to your NFL teams!! 2014-2015 is the year of the Lion.

It's still not New Year on the Best Coast but I'll follow your BS East Coast Bias for tonight.

Happy new year to 789shadow, FMT, squicken, jakncoke, Buckethead, Greg, Godslay, Alligatorjandro, Kave, Blackghost, bionic77, Coldplay619, Slo, chuckdd, Bread, JABEE, MechDX, eznark, rando, cyd, Conrad, TheLegendary, TheKaeptain, TheBatman, brenttech, Narag, DeaconKnowledge, Konka, ShaneB, JCizzle, DUFF, Xia, Hitokage, AngmarsKing701, TragicComedy, cajunator and all the other people I missed on the first three pages of this thread! As for the rest of the pages happy new year to all of NFLGAF.

You guys are the best! But the most of all is LionsGAF! Shouts out to all of LionsGAF!

Wish you guys a happy and successful New Years! But remember this: I want a Lions Superbowl and I want all your teams to fail! So good luck in life, but bad lack to your NFL teams!! 2014-2015 is the year of the Lion.

It's still not New Year on the Best Coast but I'll follow your BS East Coast Bias for tonight.

Happy New Years bro. As much shit as the lions get, Lions GAF are cool bros. Y'all get a good coach. Not too good that you'll beat us. :p

Happy New Years everyone

jakncoke

Banned

Wish you guys a happy and successful New Years! But remember this: I want a Lions Superbowl and I want all your teams to fail! So good luck in life, but bad lack to your NFL teams!! 2014-2015 is the year of the Lion.

Lake Michigan coast?

Wish you guys a happy and successful New Years! But remember this: I want a Lions Superbowl and I want all your teams to fail! So good luck in life, but bad luck to your NFL teams!! 2014-2015 is the year of the Lion.

Thank you dear sir. Even though we're sworn enemies and you root for the worst team in sports I have to appreciate your devotion and passion , misguided as it may be. Regards.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
were you a michigan escapist? or how does a cali resident become the biggest most delusional fan ?

Haha no, my mom and dad were Michigan escapist's. My parents were both from former Yugoslavia and like a lot of immigrants from Yugo went to either NYC or Michigan. But they went to greener pastures in Los Angeles in the 1980's. I was born and raised in LA though.

I have a ton of family in Michigan, and my Lions fandom comes from watching a Lions Monday Night Football game in 1996/1997 and watching Barry Sanders play. Ever since then I stuck with them and will till I die.

Had there been a team in L.A. at the time that would've been my team but I just went with the team all my cousins were rooting for.

Happy New Year, Kas. May your faith in Stafford be proven some day soon-ish. We hope. Because we're stuck with him.

Top Bottom