• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Godslay

Banned
Dammit god I was trying to troll EZ because of all the shit he talks about the Eagles. I have nothing against Manning at all. I hope you guys make it out of the AFC this year.

Hahaha, I'm just trying to ruffle your feathers after you being so salty. Foles played well for a rookie. He had a good season, no shame in losing that game imo.

That game winning drive by Kaep felt all to similar to what they did to the Seahawks a couple weeks ago. They seem to do good with 4 min. plus drives especially on 3rd down Kaeps legs.

Oozer3993

Just call me Nostra-Oozer:

When the Colts were down 28:

Colts are winning this. Guaranteed.

Before the 49ers/Packers game:

Prediction for this game: Phil Dawson will make at least one crazy difficult field goal. He might even outdo the 52 yard one he hit in a blizzard against the Bills in 2007.

Okay, that last one is a little off. In my defense, I originally didn't include the word "difficult."

jWILL253

Banned
I'm gonna go against my better judgement... and root for the Niners next week. A SF @ SEA matchup is god-tier. It's only destiny.

Niners-Age, you have my sword!

gutshot

Apparently this metric actually does hold some merit come playoff time. You may be on to something here, squicken...

Just for squicken, I've compiled a list of the playoff teams and how many wins they have against other playoffs teams.

San Diego Chargers: 5
Denver Broncos: 4
Indianapolis Colts: 4
Cincinnati Bengals: 4
Seattle Seahawks: 3
Carolina Panthers: 3
San Francisco 49ers: 2
New Orleans Saints: 2
New England Patriots: 2
Kansas City Chiefs: 1
Philadelphia Eagles: 1
Green Bay Packers: 0

Going by this metric, it looks like the Chargers will be Super Bowl champs.

Disappointing.

Such a winnable game.

Top 3 Losers Lose moments:
- Hyde not holding onto INT
- McCarthy's goal line playcalling
- Not kicking onsides

Not letting them score with around 1:30 left so Rodgers, Nelson, Cobb, Lacy, Starks, etc. along with at least 1 timeout can tie the game for OT. So stupid. And wow at the last kick being an inch away from blocked, God pissing on the Packers for not accepting the pick 6 gift.

Godslay

Banned
San Diego used to terrify back in the first 3-4 years of Turner's career. I haven't been as frightened by them in any of the games that I've watched this season. They capitalized on Dalton's mistakes this week, and were a missed field goal away from not even making the playoffs (playing against a KC team that was resting a lot of its starters).

Honestly, the only thing I feel is that I really wish we had gotten Allen instead of Dobson like the rumor goes.

You think they can go back into Denver and beat the Broncos again? I don't.

I'm not going to make any guesses as to if they will win or lose. I will say it is hard to argue with results at this point in the season. Have to respect them, as they got the job done today. Everyone laughed at the Ravens last year, and lo and behold they beat the best QBs in the AFC on the way to winning the SB. Something to be said when everyone underestimates a team.

RBH

Since it's going to be Carolina vs. San Francisco next week.......

Does this mean Ric Flair is turning his back on Carolina?!

Least of all SF. They want revenge.

Exactly. Next week is going to be rough.

You should see the avatar Narag found, much better.

Maybe I'll save it for another avatar bet.

Keep it!

Seriously. If we stall like we did at times against this 2nd string Packers D we're going to get stomped.

Yup. I think they will play much better next week but you never know. That cold weather can be a bitch.

New avatar! Yay!!!!!!!!!

eznark

Banned
Fraudgers has one more then the Eagles, and the Eagles still have a lot of time to get one. Chip's got the Eagles on the upswing while GB is on the downswing.

At this rate it will take infinity for the Eagles to catch Rodgers, and 13 infinities to catch the Packers.

Good Luck.

dvdjamm

kickmissqgu6h.gif

TYBG

So close

Who knows what these morons do? I think OT or WR/TE, deep WR class though. I think they want to shore up the OL, add a big receiving threat, and add to the front 7.

Need a QB too but they won't admit their mistake this soon.
There's a lot of receiver depth, do you think Watkins is worth a top 5 like most people have him? I'm not sure yet, wonder what he runs the 40 in.

Possible 1st round Wrs
Watkins, Lee, Evans, Matthews, cook, Robinson
Might be missing some
Edit: fucking spell check

I actually have to change the location of my birthday party, because for the second time in 3 years, the Pats have a playoff game during my party, and some people absolutely will not spend the night in a classy bar without TVs.

Go Hawks.

I want you cats to win the Owl on the condition Tate gets hit by a run-away tofu delivery man and can't play another down in his life.

eznark

Banned
Feels like I have already been waiting for an infinitely long time, so whats one more.

All I need to know about the Eagles and Packers franchises is that you are happy with your season while I am furious.

Losers lose, and it sucks to be a loser. Way to keep your chin up I guess.

Syrinx

I enjoyed that SF/GB game. Hoping for NIners/Seahawks NFC title game.

Anyway, sorry Bengals-GAF. I hope for your sake that Marvin Lewis isn't overly committed to Andy Dalton, because he is not the guy going forward for you guys. Looked as bad today as he has in his last two playoff games. Also your O-line really gave out in the second half. Well anyway, I kinda like the Bengals, so I hope for good things for you guys going forward.

Top Bottom