• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Nameless

Bought a bottle of that when I was visiting family in Connecticut over the holidays. Still haven't tried it as I'm waiting for my dad to ship it down to me.

I was expecting something on liqueur side and was pleasantly surprised to find that this is still, first and foremost, whiskey.

Best straight, but try it with lemonade. Great with coffee too.

Packers 2014 Free Agents:

Offense

TE - Andrew Quarless (FA)
TE - Jermichael Finley
WR - James Jones
RB - James Starks (FA)
RB - John Kuhn
C - Evan Deitrich Smith
RB - Kalil Bell
QB - Matt Flynn
OT - Marshall Newhouse (FA)

Defense

CB - Sam Shields (FA)
DL - BJ Raji (FA)
DL - Ryan Pickett (FA)
DL - CJ Wilson (FA)
LB - Mike Neal (FA)
LB - Jamari Lattimore (RFA)
LB - Robert Francois (RFA)
S - MD Jennings (RFA)
DL - Johnny Jolly

----------------------------

Packers 2015 Free Agents (2014 is "Contract Year":

WR - Jordy Nelson (FA)
WR - Randall Cobb (FA)
WR - Jarrett Boykin (RFA)
RB - DuJuan Harris (FA)
TE - Ryan Taylor (FA)
OG - Greg Van Roten (RFA)

CB - Tramon Williams (FA)
CB - Davon House (FA)
OT - Don Barclay (RFA)
CB - Jarrett Bush (FA)

Looks like well get another good year out of Tramon at least. TT will never give up on Raji , but we better be able to get him for a song. The Invisible Man this year.

Eleuin

kuhndit_medium.gif

Still need a gif of Tramon sonning Kaep

Drakeon

About 10 years or so years late to the party but I just finished up The Shield S1 pretty good. Not The Wire good thus far but good.

It gets really really good. Not sure I'd put it above the Wire circa Season 3/4, but it's all excellent.

Edit: Where's Greg? I want to see my avatar choice. Need some more Niners avatars in here.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 9m
In his interview with @jwyattsports Munchak said, contrary to a report, he did not interview with Penn State today

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports 12m
Munchak: "For me to maintain a job and a lot of guys lose jobs on a plan I didn’t think was right, I couldn’t do that.” #Titans [Explaining why he turned down the extension and raise from the Titans]

Nameless

It gets really really good. Not sure I'd put it above the Wire circa Season 3/4, but it's all excellent.

Edit: Where's Greg? I want to see my avatar choice. Need some more Niners avatars in here.

Been meaning to bring back Niner Chick but that would require turning on my desktop. :-/

Bowser

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 9m
In his interview with @jwyattsports Munchak said, contrary to a report, he did not interview with Penn State today

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports 12m
Munchak: "For me to maintain a job and a lot of guys lose jobs on a plan I didn’t think was right, I couldn’t do that.” #Titans [Explaining why he turned down the extension and raise from the Titans]

Or:

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 10m
Just to be sure - as scheduled, Mike Munchak absolutely interviewed with Penn State today in Nashville.

Sephzilla

Packers-GAF what the hell happened?

I'm upset they lost, because they played well enough to win. But honestly, the 49ers simply outplayed them and most people were expecting them to win anyway.

Dom Capers really needs to go as defensive coordinator for the Packers though. Yeah, the defense stepped up their game for the 49ers, but a championship caliber offense is being wasted due to a bottom of the league defense. Capers' voice just isn't meshing with the talent anymore and they need some kind of change. I also think they simply don't have the right talent to run a 3/4 defense and should go back to a 4/3 style. Rodgers is a good enough quarterback to win multiple Super Bowls, but he won't be able to with a bad defense or his slightly incompetent head coach.

I want to know who Jarret Bush has dirt on in order to keep staying on this team. 9 times out of 10 any time you hear his name it's because he made some bonehead play like he's been doing for years now, and today he was the guy who let Kap spring open for the game clinching first down.

Drakeon

Since Super Bowl win, Green Bay is 1-3 in the playoffs, with lone win vs Joe Webb.

Still shocked that Capers didn't get fired after last year. Not sure what Green Bay needs to do to get its Mojo back on track, aside from aim for a Wild Card (which seems to work for them).

GB fans still want Capers gone right?

Sephzilla

Still shocked that Capers didn't get fired after last year. Not sure what Green Bay needs to do to get its Mojo back on track, aside from aim for a Wild Card (which seems to work for them).

Capers needs to be let go in order to get a fresh voice in there for the defense. If he isn't let go after this year then I don't know how they can ever believe they'll legitimately contend again.

squicken

GB fans still want Capers gone right?

Green Bay always seems very injured in the playoffs, moreso that most teams. It also could just come down to GB losing to a SF team that is getting by on the cheap at QB. Justin Smith + Kap + Vernon Davis > Rodgers

Also, it was shocking how many games turned on guys getting concussions this weekend. Way more than average. Goodell can't be happy

Top Bottom