• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Narag

Fuck man there is a very real possibility that I will miss the Pats game this saturday. I'm basically going to be in the middle of nowhere on vacation for like 5 days. Is there any way I could stream this game on my phone?

CBS is streaming the game I think

JABEE

Eagles opponents next year. 6 really tough out of division games. Gonna be really hard to repeat.

Home Away
Dallas Cowboys (8-8, 2nd NFCE) Dallas Cowboys (8-8, 2nd NFCE)
New York Giants (7-9, 3rd NFCE) New York Giants (7-9, 3rd NFCE)
Washington Redskins (3-13, 4th NFCE) Washington Redskins (3-13, 4th NFCE)
Carolina Panthers (12-4, 1st NFCS) Arizona Cardinals (10-6, 3rd NFCW)
Jacksonville Jaguars (4-12, 3rd AFCS) Green Bay Packers (8-7-1, 1st NFCN)
Seattle Seahawks (13-3, 1st NFCW) Houston Texans (2-14, 4th AFCS)
St. Louis Rams (7-9, NFCW) Indianapolis Colts (11-5, 1st AFCS)
Tennessee Titans (7-9, 2nd AFCS) San Francisco 49ers (12-4, 2nd NFCW)

I think they could go 10-6 or 11-5 against that schedule. It depends what they do this off season though.

I'm interested to see who is back next year. The roster should look a lot different next year.

Lock up Jordy and Shields. The rest are expendable.

1597618_675968459116580_845509628_o.jpg

Eleuin

Why do you say that?

He's been the best CB on the team for 2 years. You don't let him walk. We'll see if he's priced out but I really doubt it.
I have no doubt we'll give him an offer sheet but someone else will give him a bigger one and we won't match

He is a RFA right?

His back tattoo looks like two women fighting over a vagina.

he should probably get a new tattoo of him skull fucking the packers. i would actually like to live in green bay tonight. i can't imagine how furious those racist fucks are having a black QB all tatted up being their nemesis time and time again

TheFatOne

Why would you plan a vacation to nowhere over the playoffs?

Planned a while ago. It's going to be really fucking awesome, but it sucks that I might miss the game. I think I can get the local channels so I should be good, but I won't know until I'm there. Worst case scenario I can listen to the game on the radio as I have done in the past.

simples

Banned
he should probably get a new tattoo of him skull fucking the packers. i would actually like to live in green bay tonight. i can't imagine how furious those racist fucks are having a black QB all tatted up being their nemesis time and time again
you could see them in their natural habitat by blending in. just dress up with your black face outfit from Halloween

Packers 2014 Free Agents:

Offense

TE - Andrew Quarless (FA)
TE - Jermichael Finley
WR - James Jones
RB - James Starks (FA)
RB - John Kuhn
C - Evan Deitrich Smith
RB - Kalil Bell
QB - Matt Flynn
OT - Marshall Newhouse (FA)

Defense

CB - Sam Shields (FA)
DL - BJ Raji (FA)
DL - Ryan Pickett (FA)
DL - CJ Wilson (FA)
LB - Mike Neal (FA)
LB - Jamari Lattimore (RFA)
LB - Robert Francois (RFA)
S - MD Jennings (RFA)
DL - Johnny Jolly

----------------------------

Packers 2015 Free Agents (2014 is "Contract Year":

WR - Jordy Nelson (FA)
WR - Randall Cobb (FA)
WR - Jarrett Boykin (RFA)
RB - DuJuan Harris (FA)
TE - Ryan Taylor (FA)
OG - Greg Van Roten (RFA)

CB - Tramon Williams (FA)
CB - Davon House (FA)
OT - Don Barclay (RFA)
CB - Jarrett Bush (FA)

Syrinx

I generally think Marvin Lewis is a very good coach, but I wonder if he seat is going to be a bit warm next season as people become increasingly demanding of getting over the playoff hump.

Drakeon

I generally think Marvin Lewis is a very good coach, but I wonder if he seat is going to be a bit warm next season as people become increasingly demanding of getting over the playoff hump.

They need to draft a QB to give Dalton some competition, he continually shits the bed when it comes to the playoffs. What is his career td/int ratio in the playoffs now? 1-5? And that's not mentioning his terrible fumble either.

Syrinx

They need to draft a QB to give Dalton some competition, he continually shits the bed when it comes to the playoffs. What is his career td/int ratio in the playoffs now? 1-5? And that's not mentioning his terrible fumble either.

1-6 I think. And yeah, I said earlier that Dalton just is not the guy going forward for them. At this rate, he''s a career journeyman/backup.

squicken

I don't really think you do that. You either get rid of him or don't. QB competitions are for teams that don't have a plan, imo. Whatever it takes, Cincy has to upgrade the QB and get Dalton off the roster

Top Bottom