• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Talamius

And it's not but it sounds like you're mad that people are picking a hot team to win. If the panthers came into the game on a 7 game win streak against some tough opponents I'm sure they'd be favored.

I personally don't feel confident and think it will be another close tough game. Coin flip!

Any matchup with 2 of SEA/CAR/SF is going to be a coinflip. Could be rain in Charlotte sunday. It's going to be another 10-9 type of game, however it goes.

Greg

No less of an accomplishment than having to beat Jay Cutler and Matt Stafford to make the playoffs every year.

See you guys next Winter.
JXAQGtQ.png

And it's not but it sounds like you're mad that people are picking a hot team to win. If the panthers came into the game on a 7 game win streak against some tough opponents I'm sure they'd be favored.

I personally don't feel confident and think it will be another close tough game. Coin flip!

Naw not mad. Like I said, I enjoy being the underdog. It makes the win that much sweeter.

JCizzle

Yeah CK should have been picked, but Fraudgers miracle throw was facilitated by one of the more blatant holds you'll ever see. If if if. Fraudgers is just intimidated by CKs tats like small hands was, no harm in that.

eznark

Banned
For reals?

It's for the best but I'm still a little sad. I like Mike as a dude, just not as an OC.

Philbin announced it, so he will be staying.

Although making Philbin fire his best friend and mentor and then firing Philbin would be pretty amazing and the most Jeff Ireland thing.

Yeah CK should have been picked, but Fraudgers miracle throw was facilitated by one of the more blatant holds you'll ever see. If if if. Fraudgers is just intimidated by CKs tats like small hands was, no harm in that.

I'm not pointing it out as an excuse for a loss, I'm using it to illustrate how little Kap has progresses in two years. Simple read, totally botched.

Philbin announced it, so he will be staying.

Although making Philbin fire his best friend and mentor and then firing Philbin would be pretty amazing and the most Jeff Ireland thing.
That had to be so difficult for Philbin. Hopefully Ireland is next!

But where's your source?

Bowser

Also fumbled TWICE on their final drive and recovered both. Fewest points scored by a winning team in a game this year. Apparently in Panthers lore that game was 64-6

lol no Panthers fan is saying that. It was an even matchup. Both Cam and Kap's stats were horrible but Cam put together the big throws when needed.

Also, let's not act like the 49ers didn't get just as much luck, aka the clear VD fumble and CAR recovery that was mysteriously ruled incomplete even after review.

We're 7-1 at home with victories over the Pats and Saints. Our only home loss was Week 1 by 5 points to what most people anoint as the best team in football this year. People are talking about how hot SF is with their 7 game win streak while conveniently forgetting that the Panthers have won 10 of their past 11, the only loss being in primetime at NO (practically unbeatable).

I'm not trying to say we're going to blow the 9ers out of the building, but to be nearly a full 3 point underdog at home to a team we've proven we can beat is a slap in the face.

JCizzle

lol no Panthers fan is saying that. It was an even matchup. Both Cam and Kap's stats were horrible but Cam put together the big throws when needed.

Also, let's not act like the 49ers didn't get just as much luck, aka the clear VD fumble and CAR recovery that was mysteriously ruled incomplete even after review.

We're 7-1 at home with victories over the Pats and Saints. Our only home loss was Week 1 by 5 points to what most people anoint as the best team in football this year.

I'm not trying to say we're going to blow the 9ers out of the building, but to be nearly a full 3 point underdog at home to a team we've proven we can beat is a slap in the face.

I think it will be a battle like the NFCCG against the Giants a few years ago. Hope it's a different outcome than that game was. Will it be raining?

Nameless

This has what to do with the last decade of QB's in San Francisco?

You're poo pooing Kaep's accomplishment on the basis he's stacked up against shit QBs, when Aaron Rodgers has an annual free ride to the playoffs because he plays shit QBs.

Not a 1:1 analogy obviously. I like talking shit.

eznark

Banned
Yeah but it's bizarre. You stated one of his big accomplishments is being the best Niners QB in a decade. I note that the Niners have had shitty QB's, and you tell me the NFCN is shit.

You're poor to very poor on the shit talking scale...but that makes you one of the most clever Niners fans of the past decade.

Just curious! Did you forget to take your menopause medicine this morning?

I don't appreciate your ageist misogyny.

I'm sure I've seen Ric Flair be a Panthers fan because of his Carolina connection, who the heck is he cheering for this week when they face each other??? Bandwagoner. :p

He's rooting for the 49ers until a crucial moment in the game when he'll turn on Harbaugh and help the Panthers win.

Greg

You're poo pooing Kaep's accomplishment on the basis he's stacked up against shit QBs, when Aaron Rodgers has an annual free ride to the playoffs because he plays shit QBs.

Not a 1:1 analogy obviously. I like talking shit.
Don't you disrespect HoFlynn's work this year. That shit wasn't free!

Top Bottom