• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

simples

Banned
and throw a bomb (this is a pass that travels more than 10 feet, another concept I have to explain to you tards).

1227798_oi6zwi.gif

Afrikan

Anyone actually sub to PFF's premium stats?

Coldest in recent memory, yes.

-23 with wind chill I believe. The actual temperature measured at -1 at kickoff.

just checked out the start of the game and it says 30 degrees with 19 degrees with wind chill.

anyone know anything colder? last 3-4 years.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is Browns reporting:

Mary Kay Cabot:

Also told it's false that fired #Lions coach Jim Schwartz will be #Browns DC unless new coach vetoes. (reported by LaCanfora and Pompei)

LaCanfora responds:

@MaryKayCabot didn't report he would be hired, and noted he's told people he plans to take year off, but he would be a candidate

Stick to retweets Mary. :(

Resorting to high school highlights? This bum couldn't even start over Brian Griese in college and when shirtless looks like a woman recovering from a double mastectomy.

Find me a clip of a long bomb versus an actual team.
Did you forget that bomb he threw against the Steelers

I feel you. I personally know people who were harassed and called racial slurs out there before, that's why im speaking so harshly about them. This happened back in like 03 or 04. Last time we played the Eagles in Philly.

I never said Philly fans were the only terrible fanbase in the league. But you guys are the poster for it.
Eagles fans are only the poster for it to stupid people. So many fan bases have had much worse things happen at their games. Eagles have great fans.

jakncoke

Banned
Apparently the Philadelphia Police Department are going to put under cover officers in the stands wearing Saints jerseys.

Quite frankly I hope they arrest some morons harassing other fans and set some examples. Shit needs to stop.

Why dont they do this during games with snow. So many get bombarded out of the game. I dont understand why people think they get free reign to be a cunt because they are at a sporting event.

effzee

Why dont they do this during games with snow. So many get bombarded out of the game. I dont understand why people think they get free reign to be a cunt because they are at a sporting event.

According to reports on the Eagles board they have been doing this the whole season.

The cops dressing up as opposing fans I mean.

Would explain why I saw such a huge crowd of Chiefs fans earlier this season.

jakncoke

Banned
lol apparently some panthers sports talk guy called jstewart a skirt for not coming back yet. uh doesnt jstewart have a torn mcl? lol. It seems like its prerequisite to be dumb to be on talk radio these days

So you're into fat chicks. You dutchies are strange.

I would make love to her and let her buy me a hamburger place.

bQ5w1.gif

stop fawning over American girls and find a nice German for yourself friend

Blond hair and blue eyes. She's probably German.

http://2meme.com/img/mt/96.jpg[img]

I will need further verification...for research purposes.[/QUOTE]

Need to do some more research. Will report back later.

No doubt Kate Upton's body is built weird. None of her fat transferred to her hips, thighs, and ass. However her...assets are sufficient to allow her to purchase me an eatery.

In other news, guess who will be prowling tOSU's sidelines tonight at the Orange Bowl

Fantomex

They announce new mods, and suddenly I see "banned" everywhere. LoL. The problem with making established (I have no life) people mods is that they eventually have agendas to carry on. It sounds childish but it's true. Man, I wish they would make Gata a mod. That way, even if he banned me. I knew he was thinking of me at the peak of his powers.

They announce new mods, and suddenly I see "banned" everywhere. LoL. The problem with making established (I have no life) people mods is that they eventually have agendas to carry on. It sounds childish but it's true. Man, I wish they would make Gata a mod. That way, even if he banned me. I knew he was thinking of me at the peak of his powers.

There would be no NFL gaf left, only pat and jag fans.

No doubt Kate Upton's body is built weird. None of her fat transferred to her hips, thighs, and ass. However her...assets are sufficient to allow her to purchase me an eatery.

In other news, guess who will be prowling tOSU's sidelines tonight at the Orange Bowl

His real name is not Drake?! This is almost as bad as when I found out that Lil Wayne his name is not Wayne and that he's not a little person.

Konka

Banned
Kate Upton... fat?? You people are really frickin strange.

She has an...odd body shape.

His real name is not Drake?! This is almost as bad as when I found out that Lil Wayne his name is not Wayne and that he's not a little person.

He got his start on a canadian teenage drama show called Degrassi where he played Jimmy who was shot and put into a wheel chair during a school shooting.

Top Bottom