• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Wrayfield

i actually feel bad for marino. if he had teams full of probowlers like reggie waynes marvin harrisons of this world his entire career like that loser manning, he couldve atleast attempted to choke in 2 superbowls instead of just one

but poor guy got stuck with the lolphins

Could be worse, could've gone to the Jets. Also, receivers weren't the problem for Marino, a running game would've helped but ultimately, losing to Montana in a SB is not exactly the worst of things. Wish he had another shot at it but it is what it is.

JABEE

its universal knowledge that philadelphia is scum town, quit trying to make excuses
Go root for the Lions! Oh wait, you are ashamed of your hometown team, so you choose the Patriots? Talk about two shameful options!

At least with the Lions you would have some dignity from your display of loyalty for the team.

You would rather jump on the Pats bandwagon.

All I know is that Philadelphia fans are loyal. There may be more jerks or idiots than other fan bases, but at least our fans don't put fucking brown bags on their heads when times get tough.

I am not ashamed of being an Eagles fan. I am happy that I am loyal to my team. I'm not a two-teaming front runner, who picks a team based on whether Drew Bledsoe decided to drag his old, injury-ridden body to another state.

RBH

The National Football League added a new feature to its Xbox One app today, allowing users to predict the results of matches in the season for the chance to win prizes.

The Xbox One Playoff Face Off app allows users to answer up to 10 questions that predict upcoming player performances. The questions will be available each Tuesday before every round of live games, which includes the Playoffs, the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl. Participants will be entered for a chance to win prizes like tickets to the Super Bowl XLVII or Super Bowl XVIX, an Xbox One console, autographed NFL merchandise, copies of Madden 25 for Xbox One and NFLshop.com gift cards. Users will also be able to earn Achievements through participating.
http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/3/527...ace-off-lets-you-predict-nfl-games-for-prizes

Patriots7

I think the two Super Bowl losses have made me a better Pats fan.
I can only imagine how obnoxious I would be if Brady had 5 rings.

Afrikan

anyone know which was the coldest game in the last couple of years? Doesn't matter if it were regular season or playoff game.

Giants vs Packers?

Anyone actually sub to PFF's premium stats?

anyone know which was the coldest game in the last couple of years? Doesn't matter if it were regular season or playoff game.

Giants vs Packers?
Coldest in recent memory, yes.

-23 with wind chill I believe. The actual temperature measured at -1 at kickoff.

Go root for the Lions! Oh wait, you are ashamed of your hometown team, so you choose the Patriots? Talk about two shameful options!

At least with the Lions you would have some dignity from your display of loyalty for the team.

You would rather jump on the Pats bandwagon.

All I know is that Philadelphia fans are loyal. There may be more jerks or idiots than other fan bases, but at least our fans don't put fucking brown bags on their heads when times get tough.

I am not ashamed of being an Eagles fan. I am happy that I am loyal to my team. I'm not a two-teaming front runner, who picks a team based on whether Drew Bledsoe decided to drag his old, injury-ridden body to another state.

Printing out this post and framing it above my desk.

Thomas being out worries me. I think Ingram can be good, but he doesn't run with his head. Misses a ton of holes and lanes. Robinson may get more carries than him this game.

simples

Banned
I never question you when you tell me that someone is slow, thick or just plain stupid.
you shouldnt need gata to explain that when you have this on your tv every year

bzIAV2V.jpg

bionic77

you shouldnt need gata to explain that when you have this on your tv every year

bzIAV2V.jpg
q
What does an elite physically gifted qb have to do with you and Gata being 5 IQ points of full retard?

You guys remember what a physically gifted qb looks like right? Or did you become fans after 2001 Superbowl* like 99% of Pat fans?

effzee

Didn't you call me a moron in a post?

Yes I did. Because you initial posts were implying that Eagle fans somehow take joy in being bullies or that this sort of stupid behavior is exclusive to Philly.

They were called niggers throughout the entire game. Boo fucking hoo I guess? lol

That's unfortunate.

But what does it mean? That Philly fans are all racists? Or that this sort of behavior doesn't take place in other stadiums or in other cities?

I never denied that stupid shit isn't said or done in Philly. The whole point was that how we became the poster for it is beyond me when much worse cases of fan behavior has been exhibited across the country and more recently.

I mean, the stadium is much larger than the area that you sit in. I doubt every incident that ever happens gets reported. As far as alcohol, I don't know about that. Certain fan bases have this ingrained need to be tough that let itself manifest over decades.

Take the same example. I'm sure the stadium is bigger than the area you friends were sitting in. I am sure other Saints fans didn't experience racism or harassment.

Certain fan bases have this ingrained? LOL ok. I see drunkards acting like drunkards at games. Any stadium I have been to for any sport. The people not drinking might get passionate, yell, or cheer, but they aren't calling people the N word or starting fights.

But then again you have already decided that fans in Philly are a special kind of bad based on few incidents involving a small # of people even when over and over I point out how other fanbases have done worse. But of course if I point those incidents out I am whining.

Great argument.

And I am sure nothing bad ever happens in the Saints dome.

squicken

Not a really good candidate pool. I think Houston did good for itself acting quickly. I mean you never know. Mess up that QB draft pick and it won't matter, but I liked what BOB was saying at his press conference. Very un-Kubiak

Wes

venison crêpe
Don't know much about Tressel. I've been reading more about this Malzahn guy. I like what is being said about it and his approach to coaching. Also he has a sinister RPG boss name.

bionic77

this is what roethlisburger aspires to be -

E1xKlNg.jpg

this is what he can manage -

eqaAp2S.jpg
Ben never wanted to be a woman and he never had to cheat to win.

Rape a woman? Allegedly (but she has to be plump).

Pretty sure Tammy wishes she had 10% of Bens athleticism. That way when T Suggs gets through unblocked instead of screaming like a bitch and crying for a flag then he could stiff arm him and throw a bomb (this is a pass that travels more than 10 feet, another concept I have to explain to you tards).

Top Bottom