• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Bread

Banned
I'll be a mod, everyone who talks about that spying controversy that wasn't a huge deal in any way gets banned permanently. Also, everyone has to compliment Tom once a day. I'd be stern. Stern, but fair.

jakncoke

Banned
They announce new mods, and suddenly I see "banned" everywhere. LoL. The problem with making established (I have no life) people mods is that they eventually have agendas to carry on. It sounds childish but it's true. Man, I wish they would make Gata a mod. That way, even if he banned me. I knew he was thinking of me at the peak of his powers.

Who are the new mods ? I feel like they brought like 4 new ones 3 months ago.

She has an...odd body shape.

He got his start on a canadian teenage drama show called Degrassi where he played Jimmy who was shot and put into a wheel chair during a school shooting.

I would do odd, digusting, borderline illegal stuff to her 'odd body shape'

I'm not saying I wouldn't. I'm just saying when it comes to celebrity women I have no chance with she isn't near the top for me.

Well not for me either. I mean, she's no Emma Stone. Still that wasn't the point I initially made, I was just talking about the size of her breasts.

MechDX

xHjX9QK.jpg

MechDX

Why does his chin have a belly button?

Bill O'Brien ‏@FakeBillyOBrien 6h
Many have asked what my playbook looks like. It's carved into a several stone tablets that I carry around like the 10 commandments #Texans

Bill O'Brien ‏@FakeBillyOBrien 7h
You call that a press conference? I've taken tougher shits than some of those questions today. #Texans

Bill O'Brien ‏@FakeBillyOBrien 7h
The ladybug was just an ice breaker. Wait till the next press conference when I bring a scorpion. #Texans

Don't fuck with the chin!

MechDX

to restore the sanctity of the ban bet

SKPSh3M.jpg

After Bill O'Brien was formally introduced as the new head coach of the Houston Texans today, Bob McNair chatted with the media. Someone presumably asked him about the possibility of the Texans trading the top pick of the 2014 NFL Draft, and McNair responded as follows:

"Maybe we'll trade down and still get a quarterback that can do the job and get an outstanding defensive player," McNair said Friday. "It's an exciting time. Everything's a moving target. Lot of different pieces."

Told ya Kave, Uncle Bob aint fucking around no more. he's taking the Browns two #1 spots and gives no fucks!

JCizzle

to restore the sanctity of the ban bet

welp, I guess rules out Fraudgers (for being a welching bitch nearly his entire life from what i can tell re: his white knight roid bro defense and bet w/ small hands) and Kaep (who welched on his bet with the midget).

Narag

welp, I guess rules out Fraudgers (for being a welching bitch nearly his entire life from what i can tell re: his white knight roid bro defense and bet w/ small hands) and Kaep (who welched on his bet with the midget).

also boyz II men bet

Konka

Banned
Gooood news!

The Dutch Fox channel bought the right for NCAA football. Sweet stuff.

Also, I really want some white beans in tomato sauce. Seriously I think I'm pregnant or something that's when you are really hungry right? I'm not very good at biology.

That's so European. We have our beans with bbq sauce and pork.

MechDX

Mallet to Texans for two 1's.

BOB is going to walk into Browns HQs and just take your #1's and bitch slap Lombardi while he does it.

All the more reason for the Texans to trade down a few spots. Cleveland will be so enamored with JFF and worried Jacksonville will take him. Or even the Raiders.
I know you will disagree but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams are interested in a QB as well.

Go Hyde!
BOB is going to walk into Browns HQs and just take your #1's and bitch slap Lombardi while he does it.

All the more reason for the Texans to trade down a few spots. Cleveland will be so enamored with JFF and worried Jacksonville will take him. Or even the Raiders.
I know you will disagree but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams are interested in a QB as well.
This BOB fella sounds quite unpleasant.

One thing the Texans would have to worry about is missing out on the guy they want if they did trade down. Trade down to 4 and that's 3 potential qbs gone before your pick, assuming another team would want to jump to 2. So trading down might sound good, but I think it's unlikely at this point.

bionic77

:lol

People hating on Kate Upton?

Bunch of damn virgin losers in here. Not surprised that most of them are Pat fans. Go back to your anime love dolls and stop playing internet tough guy.

:lol

People hating on Kate Upton?

Bunch of damn virgin losers in here. Not surprised that most of them are Pat fans. Go back to your anime love dolls and stop playing internet tough guy.

Let the record show that I never talked bad about Kate Upton. You're my lawyer, you need to back me up.

MechDX

Go Hyde!

This BOB fella sounds quite unpleasant.

One thing the Texans would have to worry about is missing out on the guy they want if they did trade down. Trade down to 4 and that's 3 potential qbs gone before your pick, assuming another team would want to jump to 2. So trading down might sound good, but I think it's unlikely at this point.

They wont trade down. While they may like Bortles, Teddy has a lot going for him and both fit BOB's prototype QB

Or we just trade for Mallet and Dutch becomes the new Tabris in a few years when brady retires and the Pats suck. "Ive always been a Mallet fan!"

Top Bottom