• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

JABEE

You READY, YankeeHater!?
You Ready, Konka!?
You READY, Gutshot!?
You Ready, Efzee!?
You Ready, Touchdown?!

It's almost time! The Eagles are back in the playoffs!

We need this right now!

Beat the Saints!

E-A-G-L-E-S!

EAGLES!!!

MechDX

You READY, YankeeHater!?
You Ready, Konka!?
You READY, Gutshot!?
You Ready, Efzee!?
You Ready, Touchdown?!

It's almost time! The Eagles are back in the playoffs!

We need this right now!

Beat the Saints!

E-A-G-L-E-S!

EAGLES!!!

battery_pile.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Fuck the Browns.

Kave you should just jump ship. You deserve a team better than the Browns. Derek Anderson ain't walking through that door.

JABEE

Wes deserves it. Browns-GAF needs this right now. They need to feel like they are in control of something. I love them all though.

LJ11

Quick thoughts on Romeo, dude seemed like a dinosaur. KC players doing better without him, Chan Gaily shredded him, completely out coached his units out of spread formations, refused to get outof nickel even though Fitz couldn't pass.

Really interested in how he does. got the kc job by doing well defensively but the sample size was small.

@RapSheet

Caldwell watched film with Matt Stafford and offered corrections on throws. Very valuable for the QB to be involved.
@davebirkett

Jim Caldwell's potential staff with the Lions would include Teryl Austin as DC and David Cully as OC, though Caldwell might call plays.

@davebirkett

Austin is a former Michigan assistant and DBs coach with the Ravens. Cully is assistant head coach in Kansas City.

Probably the first time Stafford has ever stepped into the film room.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Think the only game I'm not going to watch is the Chiefs-Colts game. Doesn't sound that appealing, and I don't see either team getting far.

JABEE

He never lost it bitch!

Don't let the BG propaganda fool you. He was never in charge.
It was always Wes. It will always be Wes! Fulfill the prophecy. Vanquish the Patriot scourge from these noble threads. Spare the Europeans and the Gata! They know not what they are doing!

eznark

Banned
You're fat as fuck. Tom has the body of a young God.

Trust me, I'm European, I know this stuff. Too bad you're moving to Ireland where this stuff arrives a couple of years late.

He's got you there Konka. If any men know about wearing women's clothes it's Euros.

Top Bottom