• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Whoever the kings of the Pats and Seachickens are should be sent to the guillotine anyway.

Then we pretend the Super Bowl didn't happen.

If someone else had cheated in the CCG and gotten caught, people would be all over them, too. You are not the victim here.
Never said I was. I'm a patriots fan so of course I would defend my team despite them cheating. What am I supposed to say? "Yeah suspend Belicheck for a year and remove them from the Suoerbow!!!" I'm disappointed in the team yes. But other teams are cheating and just Because we got caught doesn't make me any less of a fan

Spinluck

Have you guys ever farted in your car right before you got out, then came back 10-15 mins later only to find that that fucker was cooking up in there while you were gone?

Goddamn, had to blast the AC, almost killed myself.

Bread

Banned
Have you guys ever farted in your car right before you got out, then came back 10-15 mins later only to find that that fucker was cooking up in there while you were gone?

Another example of spin cooking smh

Colasante

gronk? more like donk...

Did you request Gronk dong? One order coming right up.

rob-gronkowski-espn-the-magazine-nude.png

FTF

lol shit man this gave me a good laugh, thanks.

Duxxy3

Hahaha - god damn dude.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you don't like tacos, you are literally racist space Hitler.

I thought some of our Hispanic brethren here ironically hated tacos and people were super confused.

Or am I making that up?

edit: Or am I thinking of MRSA hating them despite living in taco truck Mecca?

bionic77

Interesting.
I don't know.

I always thought it was obvious if a ball was over or under inflated but a lot of people have said they can't tell.

It's super obvious in basketball and I could always tell when I threw a football too. Not sure if I could tell when catching as much.

bionic77

Pats defense force is just the worst. What a cancer that organization is to this league.
That's all they have left I guess.

And as a man of honor I should president of Pats GAF. We need someone from the outside to clean that dump up. I will be like a surgeon cutting out the cancer....

Top Bottom