• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Dragon

Banned
That's all they have left I guess.

And as a man of honor I should president of Pats GAF. We need someone from the outside to clean that dump up. I will be like a surgeon cutting out the cancer....

bionic your brain would combust based on the idea that you'd have to defend the Patriots and Belicheat in any way. Let's not kid ourselves!

cdyhybrid

bionic your brain would combust based on the idea that you'd have to defend the Patriots and Belicheat in any way. Let's not kid ourselves!

Your mistake is thinking Belicheat would still be there if bionic were in charge.

I'd guess that he and Tammy would be in Cleveland or Jets uniforms within an hour of him taking over. Mostly because he'd need 59 minutes to figure out whether he wanted a Big Mac or a Whopper in return.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I don't know.

I always thought it was obvious if a ball was over or under inflated but a lot of people have said they can't tell.

It's super obvious in basketball and I could always tell when I threw a football too. Not sure if I could tell when catching as much.

Eli seems real particular about ball preparation, to the point of being able to tell if one was "off" during the game.

Brady wants us to believe that he goes through the same sort of exacting care, but somehow can't tell the difference anyway.

Caja 117

Eli seems real particular about ball preparation, to the point of being able to tell if one was "off" during the game.

Brady wants us to believe that he goes through the same sort of exacting care, but somehow can't tell the difference anyway.

Eli gets more INT because he is only thinking about his Balls, Instead of Brady that is only thinking about the Defense and the Play...

/s

bionic77

Changes will have to be made.

In the progress to become a team that values fair play some tough choices were made. It was not easy physically throwing Tom Brady out the door or firing Belicheat. Yes I was crying when I did both. And that look of joy in my eyes? I was clearly in shock.

But you can't make an omlet without breaking a few eggs.

Please support our new head coach, Tim Tebow, as we move forward in this difficult time. He will also be our quarterback and team preacher.

Dragon

Banned

There have been a bunch of examples of former QBs not being able to tell the difference. Both sides are only selectively using some as evidence. It's obvious some people can tell and some people can't. You can't use it as definitive proof.

Please support our new head coach, Tim Tebow, as we move forward in this difficult time. He will also be our quarterback and team preacher.

I would rather go down on a syphilitic squirrel that want Tim Tebow as the coach of the Patriots. He's an awful human being and an awful football player!

bionic77

There have been a bunch of examples of former QBs not being able to tell the difference. Both sides are only selectively using some as evidence. It's obvious some people can tell and some people can't. You can't use it as definitive proof.

I would rather go down on a syphilitic squirrel that want Tim Tebow as the coach of the Patriots. He's an awful human being and an awful football player!
Definitive proof like a gauge measuring air pressure?

And you are a sad man if you feel that about Tebow. You are not longer welcome in Pats GAF. Fortunately I heard the Bengals and Jags have some openings. Best of luck!

BigAT

If you guys think quarterbacks are crazy about ball preparation and recognition you should read about baseball players and their bats.

bionic77

Yes. How are they going to prove intent? They either need actual physical evidence or someone on the Patriots to talk IF we assume it wasn't just a mistake!
This is not a criminal case. They don't need to prove intent. The NFL is a private organization and they can use whatever standard they want.

Unless your eyes are closed it's pretty clear that if the facts we have been told are true this is obviously more than enough to show via a preponderance of evidence that the Pats were involved in deflating the balls.

I am dictating this via Siri on the road so I apologize if there are any retarded Gedo like typos.

Spinluck

Hey Dragon, as NFL-GAFs resident Sony PlayStation Spokesman I thought I'd ask you for your expert opinion, what game should I buy with the 10% discount? Those cunts won't let us apply it to preorders, otherwise I would've bought Grim Fandango with it (buying it anyway).

Anyway, I've narrowed it down.

Never Alone
Ironclad Tactics
Child of Light
Guacamelee!

I was gonna put Transistor but I think I'll buy that along the road. I am open to any that I have not listed.

P.S. your post reeks of Patriots propaganda.

Dragon

Banned
Hey Dragon, as NFL-GAFs resident Sony PlayStation Spokesman I thought I'd ask you for your expert opinion, what game should I buy with the 10% discount? Those cunts won't let us apply it to preorders, otherwise I would've bought Grim Fandango with it (buying it anyway).

Anyway, I've narrowed it down.

Never Alone
Ironclad Tactics
Child of Light
Guacamelee!

I was gonna put Transistor but I think I'll buy that along the road. I am open to any that I have not listed.

P.S. your post reeks of Patriots propaganda.

I love Child of Light, do you like jRPGs? Some people hate the way they rhyme things but I found it alright. The battle system is kinda interesting. I completely 100%ed the game. There may be a demo to check out. The only other game I've played is Guacamelee which is a fun Metroidvania. It may have a demo too.

Greg

wow, you can't use it for pre-orders?

laaaaaaame

Colasante

How is Tom going to handle Dick? Dick don't play

Hopefully he avoids him. The only receiver I trust against Sherman is Gronk, and even that I don't trust very much, sprained elbow or no. I still remember when Brady tried to throw a fade to Deion Branch against Sherman... it did not end well.

cdyhybrid

I was told that ESPN has journalistic integrity and that I should give them the benefit of the doubt on their reporting! And that I should listen to them and Mort!

:jnc

You said we should listen to Schefter and Glazer only, and Schefter retweeted Mort's report, thus vouching for it. Or is Schefter not trustable anymore?

Carry on with the passive-aggressiveness, though. I'm sure you'll just reply with a .gif or some other image instead of answering.

Gronk little upset with Lane's comment

Uh oh, Gronk might be motivated to play in the biggest game of his life now!

zychi

Banned
You said we should listen to Schefter and Glazer only, and Schefter retweeted Mort's report, thus vouching for it. Or is Schefter not trustable anymore?

Carry on with the passive-aggressiveness, though. I'm sure you'll just reply with a .gif or some other image instead of answering.

Uh oh, Gronk might be motivated to play in the biggest game of his life now!

If you actually read my posts, you would have seen that I said Mort gets his sources from Schefter, and Twitter. Schefter shares his info with Mort so it doesn't look like Schefter is overpowering as an "insider."

This video continues to prove to not listen to anyone at ESPN NFL besides Schefter.

Top Bottom