• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Spinluck

I am not sure what this means.

But I am sure it is vile and wrong.

The entire Pats organization and each and every fan can eat a extra large bag of dicks!

Go Colts*!

* Never going to happen. :(

There was a time when you believed shit teams could win it all, and now you are just old and washed up like PeyPey. I am very disappointed.

#IbelieveinLuckmiracles

Bread

Banned
I remember back in the day watching Winnie the Pooh and saw Pooh eating honey. And I was all like "damn that looks fucking good!" Little did I know, that honey, the IRL version, was nothing like the cartoon. Instead of the meaty/buttery/chalk-full-of-protein liquid thick substance I imagined my tongue instead graced a very sugary and syrupy texture that was honey. My childhood was partially ruined that day, I was seven.

Winnie the Pooh Honey
honeypot.jpg

Real Honey
honeyjar.jpg
What the fuck

Dragon

Banned
I couldn't play the original xenoblade since it was so ugly on the big screen, i know the 3ds version is uglier, but for some reason my mind tolerates it on the smaller screen.

Xenoblade looks pretty awesome with Dolphin. That's how I played the majority of the game.

Tom Penny

The man needs to learn to love again. Why they keep him around I could not tell you but I find it sad he has so much hate in his heart.

At least he admits he roots for the story and does not care about the team. If any Boston team losing makes it easier for him to write an article that gets hits...that's what he wants and has said so.

TheFatOne

Pretty common from him. He already has his article written downplaying it if the Pats win and his article to rip them apart if they lose. That's his schtick.

Yea I believe he was calling the Ravens a tomato can as well before the game. He's a transparent troll, and not even a good one at that.

Bread

Banned
Yeah I actually think Bayless is way better than him.
Shaughnessy can be a good writer at points (see the article after Pedro was inducted into the HoF) he just plays this character for ratings. It's a shame because Boston doesnt have a guy like Bob Ryan to even it out now, just a bunch of trolls like CHB and Felger.

Spinluck

Narag and Spinluck:
Screen%20Shot%202015-01-14%20at%2010.20.05%20AM.png

Bulletin board material from one of the worst humans!

I have no response for this at the moment.

We need to hire a PR guy. Narag has his hands full as General Manager watching animes all day at his desk, and I as Part-Time Greeter have another job and school.

We have an open position as PR for anyone hopping on the bandwagon for this postseason or any lifelongs looking for a job. Just have a reading level 5x higher than Gatas and post nothing remotely close to what IcyRythms does and you'll be considered!

Strong dislike for the Pats is a plus and requirement.

Bowser

It sure sounds like the Ravens might already be tiring of Smitty...

It was a quick decision for a player who has flirted with retirement in the past and Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Tuesday that the team wants him to take some time before making any final decisions. Harbaugh said General Manager Ozzie Newsome told Smith to take three weeks to “take a nap, figuratively, and kind of decide how you feel” about a 15th NFL season.

Assuming the decision remains the same, Harbaugh said that the Ravens might have a different role in mind for Smith after the vet had 573 of his 1,065 receiving yards in the first six weeks of the season.

“Steve was brimming with enthusiasm last time I talked to him to come back and play a role — whatever role that might be,” Harbaugh said, via ESPN.com. “He doesn’t have to be [in] a role where he’s playing every snap or anything like that, but he looks like he still has plenty left in the tank to me. So, hopefully we can … It’s up to Steve, really, in the end – how he feels and if he thinks he can do it physically.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-weeks-before-confirming-he-wants-to-return/

"Different role" sure sounds a hell of a lot like a reduced role.

I couldn't play the original xenoblade since it was so ugly on the big screen, i know the 3ds version is uglier, but for some reason my mind tolerates it on the smaller screen.

Wasn't xenoblade supposed to require the new 3ds?

Yeah, but you'd think there's probably only going to be a handful of games that can only be run on the new systems.

bionic77

There was a time when you believed shit teams could win it all, and now you are just old and washed up like PeyPey. I am very disappointed.

#IbelieveinLuckmiracles
Look broseph.

You know that nobody wants to see the Colts shit on the Pats in the championship game (and I am being literal) more than me!

I want to see Tammy lose this game against a horrible defense. I want to see Luck caveman fuck the Pats overrated defense for 60 minutes. I want to see Trent Truck fail against every team in the NFL and suddenly come off the bench and rush for 300 and 4TD against the Pats. I want to see Pagano bitchslap Bellicheat at the end of the game as he walks off the field a winner and reveals in the press conference that he is the father of Tammys children.

I want all of that and more.

But I have to call it like I see it. Somehow Cheating Pete has altered the previous stable structure of the NFL. Normally teams as good as his found a way to choke and lose in the playoffs. We got one fraud champ after the other. But by some sort of witchery or black magic his team seems to finish off their weaker opponents (the rest of the NFL). I really don't know what to think anymore.

2 years ago we would have seen Carolina fluke their way to the Superbowl getting 50 million breaks along the way. There they would have met Dalton and the Bungles and made all of us regret being football fans. But today? I don't know what is going on today bro. Its a new era and my heart tells me that the Pats are going to the SB to get skullfucked by the Seahawks.

I gotta go with my heart!

bionic77

Heard some audio on ESPN where Rodgers said his leg was feeling worse, but he's going to play regardless.
What if Rodgers is faking the whole thing and comes out throwing deep on the first drive fooling the entire Seahawks team and beating the cheat and his own game?

Before Packer fans get their hopes up, remember who he is dating. If he took acting lessons from her his fake injuries would look a lot like the Giants at the end of every game.

bionic, you are going to have to come out of retirement to play this new Fire Emblem!
I am ordering the doritos and mountain dew as I type this.

I'm back!

Respect

Look broseph.

You know that nobody wants to see the Colts shit on the Pats in the championship game (and I am being literal) more than me!

I want to see Tammy lose this game against a horrible defense. I want to see Luck caveman fuck the Pats overrated defense for 60 minutes. I want to see Trent Truck fail against every team in the NFL and suddenly come off the bench and rush for 300 and 4TD against the Pats. I want to see Pagano bitchslap Bellicheat at the end of the game as he walks off the field a winner and reveals in the press conference that he is the father of Tammys children.

But I have to call it like I see it. Somehow Cheating Pete has altered the previous stable structure of the NFL. Normally teams as good as his found a way to choke and lose in the playoffs. We got one fraud champ after the other. But by some sort of witchery or black magic his team seems to finish off their weaker opponents (the rest of the NFL). I really don't know what to think anymore.

2 years ago we would have seen Carolina fluke their way to the Superbowl getting 50 million breaks along the way. There they would have met Dalton and the Bungles and made all of us regret being football fans. But today? I don't know what is going on today bro. Its a new era and my heart tells me that the Pats are going to the SB to get skullfucked by the Seahawks.

Hmmm, I feel like you're still holding back, hiding your true feelings.

Bread

Banned
Bionic's right. In the old NFL, fraud teams led by rapist quarterbacks would have a good chance at fuckballing their way to a championship. Now in this awful, worse NFL, good teams led by handsome heros are rightfully winning games in the playoffs. Hopefully Roger does something to fix this problem.

What if Rodgers is faking the whole thing and comes out throwing deep on the first drive fooling the entire Seahawks team and beating the cheat and his own game?

Before Packer fans get their hopes up, remember who he is dating. If he took acting lessons from her his fake injuries would look a lot like the Giants at the end of every game.
Have no idea. Could be one of those situations where it "feels" worse, but it's not really inhibiting him per sé. Who knows.

JCizzle

Fraudgers would be smart to seek out getting tackled by Dick Sherman to see if he can absorb some of those PED juices through skin / sweat contact.

Have you guys ever seen those bicycles you can fold up? A lot of people here have them, so they can take them with them in the train or something.

I fucking hate those fucking people who bring that bullshit 'bike' with them in a train so full I'm almost making out with 10 people by just standing still. Get your fucking build-a-bike out of here. If I could move I would pick that piece of shit up and smack that dude with it.

new Sylosis CD is boring :(

couldn't even find a single song that was good from start to finish
Ah, that's a shame. I haven't listened to any good metal in awhile, at least not anything new. I was checking out some metalcore stuff lately but even as a guy who appreciates some stuff in the genre I'm finding it to be pretty stale.

Confession: I think metalcore peaked with older August Burns Red. Don't judge me! :p

Fraudgers would be smart to seek out getting tackled by Dick Sherman to see if he can absorb some of those PED juices through skin / sweat contact.

Someone spiked dick Shermans water bottle and that was only that one time! He is definitely clean BRO!

Aarons best bet is to hit up his boy Braun

Have you guys ever seen those bicycles you can fold up? A lot of people here have them, so they can take them with them in the train or something.

I fucking hate those fucking people who bring that bullshit 'bike' with them in a train so full I'm almost making out with 10 people by just standing still. Get your fucking build-a-bike out of here. If I could move I would pick that piece of shit up and smack that dude with it.

These things are pretty annoying.

But its better than people bringing non collapsible bikes onto trains.

Spinluck

Look broseph.

A wiseman once said, "fuck the Pats."

I live my life based off those beliefs and ideas. While there is a good chance we get destroyed:

Thanks Dragon! said:
"On Sports Tonight, Michael Felger asked Shaughnessy if he considers the Indianapolis Colts a "tomato can."

"Of course they are, are you kidding me?" said Shaughnessy. "The Patriots have beaten them five straight times, the last three times by an average of 48-22… they got here inadvertently - Cincinnati, Denver - I'm sorry."

Nvm I've got nothing

There is a fucking homeless man trying to sell Christmas cards in this overcrowded train.

He needs to talk to his marketing team about his timing.

Greg

Ah, that's a shame. I haven't listened to any good metal in awhile, at least not anything new. I was checking out some metalcore stuff lately but even as a guy who appreciates some stuff in the genre I'm finding it to be pretty stale.

Confession: I think metalcore peaked with older August Burns Red. Don't judge me! :p
yeah, they really ran that modern metalcore sound into the ground pretty hard... kind of a joke when you see the label they're on and know exactly what to expect

first impressive CD of the year so far (prog rock, not metal):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ic3YmZrpF8

Keep of Kalessin has one coming out in February, Enslaved has one coming out in March, and that Irreversible Mechanism is still coming out early 2015

Dragon

Banned
Greg and TDR, have you guys ever listened to the band Brand New? Maybe it's too punky and not metal enough, but I dig it. It's pretty raw

Deja Entendu! And I'd say it's more emo than anything else.

Any news on Stork btw Pats fans? I'm getting the feeling he ain't playing on Sunday.

bionic77

A wiseman once said, "fuck the Pats."

I live my life based off those beliefs and ideas. While there is a good chance we get destroyed:

Nvm I've got nothing
Out of the garbage in the AFC I really only thought the Steelers could beat the Pats. But with Bell and Peyton gimpy I knew it was not going to happen.

Oh well at least Seattle can finish them off!

Deja Entendu! And I'd say it's more emo than anything else.

Any news on Stork btw Pats fans? I'm getting the feeling he ain't playing on Sunday.

I didn't know Emo was a genre, but you're probably right. It makes sense.

Also, read that Stork will not be ready, which will be a shame. He got worked in the last game against Indy, but the line is so much better with him in there and Wendell at guard. Stork out means Kline is gonna start at guard and that fucking sucks.

Did you buy the cards?

I couldn't even if I wanted to. No way to reach for my wallet.

I didn't know Emo was a genre, but you're probably right. It makes sense.

Also, read that Stork will not be ready, which will be a shame. He got worked in the last game against Indy, but the line is so much better with him in there and Wendell at guard. Stork out means Kline is gonna start at guard and that fucking sucks.

I couldn't even if I wanted to. No way to reach for my wallet.
Listen to Thursday and Circa Survive too. :)

Thrice and Saosin and the other 2

Gonna check them out! Will report back.

Also, some good news: gonna make tacos and I'm gonna eat an amount that would make Stafford and Freeman blush.

FreemanIsFat.jpg
Thrice changed their sound a lot over the years, I'd suggest starting with Artist in the Ambulance.

Tacos sound soooo good right now...

Zeke

So happy Garrett and the rest of coaching staff will be returning next season. Can't wait for a healthy Sean Lee and McClain next season. GO PATS!

Old school Rex coming back for this presser. Guaranteed playoffs, guarantees pursuit of a Super Bowl.

"I know we'll lead the league in defense. That's just the way it goes"

He's never not entertaining. I'll give him that.

Top Bottom