• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

I'm all for portable emblems, fast gameplay is key to fire emblem experience imho, and the gc game was way too slow compared to the every portable fire emblem.
I totally agree there, that's one of the main reasons I never bought the GC/Wii games. The GC one made a bad first impression. Of course, even if I could deal with it now they are way too expensive.

Awakening is basically a "console" style game, though, now that they've abandoned the sprite style graphics. I don't see why they couldn't keep the same style and just make it prettier and higher res. No big deal, though!

bionic77

Exactly, even though I consider Awakening my favorite game in the series I recognize that it has some issues (like any game) and could be improved. I completely understand and respect the ways in which the older games were better and I get why some people prefer them, but at the same time I'm not one to put old classics on an untouchable pedestal just for the sake of nostalgia.

To be honest I would love a Wii U FE just for better presentation but I'll still play the heck out of another 3DS version. More than anything I am just thrilled that these games are still being made, especially in today's age where well made SRPG's are hard to come by.

If your 3DS survived Awakening you are doing alright. Few things more painful in life than an unexpected smack down from the RNG gods!
I don't know why but I always found the handheld games to be a lot more fun than the console versions.

They just felt faster and I always got more into the handheld games.

Especially the GBA games before I know how the mechanics of the game. Learning that in the first games was the best part of the series. Once you know the general rules the games are still as fun but definitely not as engrossing as replaying a level 5 times in a row so as to not lose a character.

That said I also think Awakening was the best of the FE games. And that is saying something. It just hit all the right notes.

jbug617

Banned
I'll bring the coffee

1361774618749.png

Had DD French Vanilla Ice Coffee today.

Draxal

I don't know why but I always found the handheld games to be a lot more fun than the console versions.

They just felt faster and I always got more into the handheld games.

Especially the GBA games before I know how the mechanics of the game. Learning that in the first games was the best part of the series. Once you know the general rules the games are still as fun but definitely not as engrossing as replaying a level 5 times in a row so as to not lose a character.

That said I also think Awakening was the best of the FE games. And that is saying something. It just hit all the right notes.

The snes ones are really fast too.

rando14

NFL-gaf snapchat sounds interesting BUT I am concerned that some sluts in this thread might take the opportunity to send pics of their wang!! I'm sorry but I just cannot afford to see that!!

Seems like Gregory's web of lies is crashing down.

If I didn't have the 1080p video of him dunking on Shaq in 99, I would doubt he even has supernatural white man hops

bionic77

My dick makes great decisions.
Says the Pats fans who begs for money online!

one day!

you say you're good at ping pong, but won't play me... you probably never even played Fire Emblem

in between cooking and purse shopping you just watched a playthrough on youtube at 2x speed
Hey, hey, hey!

Lets not say things we are going to regret tomorrow.

I never admitted to any of these things. Out of the blue all of sudden you advised us that you went 2 fucking days without drinking coffee. And you don't expect us to be surprised by that admission?

When I admit to having Gata as a facebook friend you can call everything I stand and believe for into question.

Until that time, some respect please bro.

P.S. Old people don't watch games on youtube and most of us don't even know what playthroughs are. Know your audience before you hurl insults.

bionic77

NFL-gaf snapchat sounds interesting BUT I am concerned that some sluts in this thread might take the opportunity to send pics of their wang!! I'm sorry but I just cannot afford to see that!!
:lol

Doctors can't be afraid to see random wangs.

Man up rando!

rando14

Dutch I will gladly accept any and all of your Shirtless pics!! Send em my way!!

I would only send you classy pics Rando don't you worry!

You are a class act my friend!! I used to have a friend who would take pretty sweet ass pics of hot babes, but he died (suicide because his team broke his heart ;_;)

:lol

Doctors can't be afraid to see random wangs.

Man up rando!

It is one thing to see random wangs my friend!!

But.

Can you imagine, if you turned on your phone and opened up Snapchat, and Gata send you a dick pic??

I'm sorry, but I would literally die!!

Greg

Says the Pats fans who begs for money online!

Hey, hey, hey!

Lets not say things we are going to regret tomorrow.

I never admitted to any of these things. Out of the blue all of sudden you advised us that you went 2 fucking days without drinking coffee. And you don't expect us to be surprised by that admission?

When I admit to having Gata as a facebook friend you can call everything I stand and believe for into question.

Until that time, some respect please bro.

P.S. Old people don't watch games on youtube and most of us don't even know what playthroughs are. Know your audience before you hurl insults.
it wasn't even 2 full days, and maybe there was a reason I wasn't drinking it - but there you are with your lawyer spin and false assumptions!

He might even see his beloved Chris.Trejo again!

He might!!

Dutch I will gladly accept any and all of your Shirtless pics!! Send em my way!!

You are a class act my friend!! I used to have a friend who would take pretty sweet ass pics of hot babes, but he died (suicide because his team broke his heart ;_;)

It is one thing to see random wangs my friend!!

But.

Can you imagine, if you turned on your phone and opened up Snapchat, and Gata send you a dick pic??

I'm sorry, but I would literally die!!

I might not be able to replace him but I'll give it my best!! :(

Top Bottom