• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Dutch I will gladly accept any and all of your Shirtless pics!! Send em my way!!

I've send almost everybody in my phone a Shirtless pic with New Years, with champagne in my hand and fireworks in my mouth. I was a Shirtless JFF.

And when I say everybody, I mean everybody. From Jon to my grandma. I regret some of those decisions.

Doomsayer

Why exactly did we hire a coach with no coordinator experience? Especially when we had Fangio waiting in the wings. Seriously, fuck this organization right now. Absolutely no direction and foresight.

Can't wait to go 3-13 next year.

jakncoke

Banned
Why exactly did we hire a coach with no coordinator experience? Especially when we had Fangio waiting in the wings. Seriously, fuck this organization right now. Absolutely no direction and foresight.

Can't wait to go 3-13 next year.

Hey man he was HC of Rhein Fire once and Defense Cord for Berlin Thunder!

JNA

Banned
The world needs less fat acceptance and more gym memberships.

Oh wait, this isn't my diary.

702.jpg

Just give it time. :p

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH CHUD'S BEEN NAMED AS A OC CANDIDATE FOR SF

Maybe I'll get laughed out of the room here but can someone explain to me what's laughable about that?

He did some pretty good work with Cam in his tenure with the Panthers. Put up a top 10 offense with that group and it seems like he'd be a solid fit to try and fix Kap.

Outside of his one year as the Browns head coach when he wasn't given even the most remote of chances to do anything with that organization - I don't get the hate.

Drakeon

Maybe I'll get laughed out of the room here but can someone explain to me what's laughable about that?

He did some pretty good work with Cam in his tenure with the Panthers. Put up a top 10 offense with that group and it seems like he'd be a solid fit to try and fix Kap.

Outside of his one year as the Browns head coach when he wasn't given even the most remote of chances to do anything with that organization - I don't get the hate.

I was wondering the same thing Future. I don't see him as an awful OC.

No Harbaugh, Fangio, or Gore. Bad Kaep. Replaced Harbaugh with a guy they didn't even interview. Coordinator candidates are currently a guy Cleveland didn't even give 2 years, and Jason fucking Tarver. Oh, and coming off a year where everybody thought the owners looked like asses for how they treated Harbaugh.

Where's the confidence to have? What isn't laughable about this situation? This team was in the fucking Super Bowl a few years ago, didn't even make the playoffs this year, and now look like this year will be the best case scenario for at least the next half-decade.

Top Bottom