• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

JNA

Banned

That reminds me of that time in college where I gave a delivery guy a $10 tip for an $18 pizza.

I was probably out of it because I don't recall much of it. I only realized it happened because I was missing a $10 bill from my wallet and my reaction was something like this:

tumblr_inline_n2s3cjdWfF1rjq29r.gif

JCizzle

Holy shit chud? I actually love this. Really liked his work in Carolina and thought he'd do well as browns hc.

I don't know I don't like the Tomsula hire but maybe if he hires coordinators to have autonomy it could work. We had 12 offensive coaches under harbs. Too many chefs in the kitchen in some spots.

I guess what choice do niners fans have? Either squicken or enjoy the ride while waiting for anothe new hc 4 years from now.

I feel bad for tomsula. Really great DL coach but he has impossible shoes to fill. Anything less than a superbowl W will be frowned upon

2 years until Urban gets sick of getting beat by Harbs in college and comes to take revenge by winning a SB for his old team.

JNA

Banned
Probably because the coaching staff is disgruntled for what transpired with Harbaugh, and they're clearing them out for fresh blood that will fall in line.

Looks like it.

Who knows, this could be a good thing. Prevents the drama that would have happened if they were still on board. Maybe they will find a new way to coach Kap with these moves.

...maybe. XD

harSon

Banned
Can't wait to see 49er fans vanish out of thin air in the Bay Area. Bay Area sports fandom is truly one of life's greatest magic tricks.

bionic77

I can't see my boy FMT like this ;_;
What?

Most of the time I have been here the Niners have sucked dick and he was taking delight in their 4 wins and trolling the fuck out of our teams. At least when he wasn't posting nekkid JGar pics...

That's the real FMT!

JCizzle

lol reading his wiki and he's been a DL coach for 12 years. Even in Europe that's what he did. He has ZERO experience coaching offense in any capacity outside of 1 year as HC of a Euro team. OH MY GOD

JNA

Banned
lol reading his wiki and he's been a DL coach for 12 years. Even in Europe that's what he did. He has ZERO experience coaching offense in any capacity outside of 1 year as HC of a Euro team. OH MY GOD

Well they must have seen SOMETHING to hire someone with little experience.

I mean, some coaches in the NBA were hired last off season with ZERO coaching experience whatsoever. And Steve Kerr is one of them! :D

Well they must have seen SOMETHING to hire someone with little experience.

I mean, some coaches in the NBA were hired last off season with ZERO coaching experience whatsoever. And Steve Kerr is one of them! :D

Kerr played under fucking Phil Jackson and Pop... not to mention had a run as a GM.

Rorschach

What?

Most of the time I have been here the Niners have sucked dick and he was taking delight in their 4 wins and trolling the fuck out of our teams. At least when he wasn't posting nekkid JGar pics...

That's the real FMT!

Remember the 2-0 year? "We're 2-0, bitches! If the season ended today, we'd be in the Superbowl!" Season ended 5-11.

this is kind of a positive in my mind. like i said earlier, i think part of the issue with our offense is we had ELEVEN offensive coaches. i mean what the fuck? why? this seems like a lot of offensive coaches. the patriots, for instance, have half that. so maybe ron jeremy streamlines things and keeps his hands off the offense. i could see this as being a good thing.

i don't know though. seems like tomsula is the white mike tomlin: a puppet who has no real say in anything. we finally got our puppet bionic!

bionic77

Remember the 2-0 year? "We're 2-0, bitches! If the season ended today, we'd be in the Superbowl!" Season ended 5-11.
Like it was yesterday.

It was so awesome seeing him talk the best game of shit every August and then turn into a hate filled perv by October.

I look forward to those days again!

bionic77

this is kind of a positive in my mind. like i said earlier, i think part of the issue with our offense is we had ELEVEN offensive coaches. i mean what the fuck? why? this seems like a lot of offensive coaches. the patriots, for instance, have half that. so maybe ron jeremy streamlines things and keeps his hands off the offense. i could see this as being a good thing.

i don't know though. seems like tomsula is the white mike tomlin: a puppet who has no real say in anything. we finally got our puppet bionic!
except Tomlins strings are pulled by the Rooneys who live, breathe and eat football.

Your puppet master is a stooge who got the job by marrying some fat ugly chick (which honestly seems like a good deal but not the guy you want to run the team).

JNA

Banned
Kerr played under fucking Phil Jackson and Pop... not to mention had a run as a GM.

Fisher played under Phil too yo. And GM is a much different position. Especially since Kerr was mediocre at best at it (I don't really remember his tenure much, just remember the happy reactions from Suns fans when he was gone).

I mean I see your point, but still.

I'm pretty sure that fight is gonna be on PPV and I'm gonna drop 60 bucks again and will leave disappointed.

Heh no kidding. I want to actually get tickets for the fight itself If I could! XD

Fisher played under Phil too yo. And GM is a much different position. Especially since Kerr was mediocre at best at it (I don't really remember his tenure much, just remember the happy reactions from Suns fans when he was gone).

I mean I see your point, but still.

Heh no kidding. I want to actually get tickets for the fight itself If I could! XD

Well Kerr has always been fascinated with coaching. He talks about it a lot on Simmon's podcast. Like he really did his homework on it.

Jed-York.jpg

I hate this guy so much. And not because he's the Niner's owner. It's because he's the owner of ANY NFL team. So fucking lucky. I want to punch that face.

JNA

Banned
Well Kerr has always been fascinated with coaching. He talks about it a lot on Simmon's podcast. Like he really did his homework on it.

Oh I didn't know that. 0_0

Well who knows, maybe this guy is the same way? I mean if what you're saying is true, then all it takes for someone like Kerr is passion to learn the ropes right?

Jed-York.jpg

I hate this guy so much. And not because he's the Niner's owner. It's because he's the owner of ANY NFL team. So fucking lucky. I want to punch that face.

Larry you must join me in #TeamNoToViolence. We must change our ways and correct are wrongs. Life is about love, and peace not anger and violence.

except Tomlins strings are pulled by the Rooneys who live, breathe and eat football.

Your puppet master is a stooge who got the job by marrying some fat ugly chick (which honestly seems like a good deal but not the guy you want to run the team).

Not exactly. Jeddy is only in control because mommy and daddy let him run the team. What a sweet deal!

Fuck all the yorks

Top Bottom