• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Bessy67

YelpMap.png

Discuss..
Just goes to show that a win for the Packers is a win for America and a win for the Seahawks is a win for Vietnamese commie bastards.

Outside of the shitty mainstream rap music(that the show has down pretty well) Empire is really good. It will compliment Arrow well on Wednesday DVR schedule.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Anyone ever have L@L Hawaiian Barbecue?

When I was stationed in Colorado I tore that up. Delicious.

L&L is okay, at least the ones I've been to in California. Since it's a chain, quality can obviously differ greatly from place to place. There are often better local options if you're lucky to have some in your area.

cajunator

Banned
Lol calling Louisiana a hellhole. One of the least depressing states to live in. So much food and festivals and stuff to do.
that said, lake Charles is pretty shitty.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...atement-on-josh-mcnary-rape-charges/#comments

Colts linebacker Josh McNary was walking around the locker room today during a media availability, so suffice it to say the team was surprised at the reports he’s been charged with rape.

So while they had to make a statement, they didn’t have much to say just yet.

“We are aware that there has been a report about Josh McNary, but unfortunately that’s the limit of our knowledge,” the statement read, via Mike Wells of ESPN.com. “At this time we are very concerned and trying to find out what the relevant facts are, but we have insufficient information to venture any opinion. As we learn more we will make appropriate updates.”

Yes, that’s a statement from a team that has no idea what to say, or how to proceed in the middle of their preparations for the AFC Championship Game.

Of course the Colts didn't know.......

ramuh

One of the things I loved about Louisiana is the drive through liquor stores where you can get a margarita for the road.

Syrinx

Jacksonville is nearly 750 square miles big. It probably got as big as it is by incorporating its nearby suburbs. So it's big, but at that size, it's probably not much more than a shitton of urban sprawl.

Top Bottom