• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Did anyone post Michael Benett's quote about how meaningless sacks are? Makes me realize why a stat whore like Jared Allen didn't want to play in Seattle.

Kiryu

10547242_763978050367231_2541605438501975733_o.png

Got it from EPSN. Credit to
(via RichieW13 on Reddit)

Seanspeed

Banned
Did anyone post Michael Benett's quote about how meaningless sacks are? Makes me realize why a stat whore like Jared Allen didn't want to play in Seattle.
“Show me all the guys that have the top number of sacks that are playing right now,” he said with a raised voice. “Oh, wait, they are all at home now watching. You’ve got your J.J. Watt. You’ve got your Mario Williams, You’ve got your Connor Barwin. Who else got a lot of sacks? They are all sitting at home watching us play.”

Don't agree, though. Those guys aren't at home because sacks don't matter, but because the rest of the team didn't do enough. Getting sacks is a pretty big deal. It not only means negative plays, which are killer, but it means you're getting pressure on the QB's and putting doubt in their mind. It also gives a psychological edge over an offensive line.

I mean yea, Mario Williams isn't playing in the playoffs, but the Bills defensive line in general was a big part of how they were still in the running for a spot in the first place given their offensive capability.

bionic77

And here I was thinking of moving to PA and get a job with Jak. We could be GAFs version of Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen
Because I like you mech I will let you in on a secret.

The middle of pa is where the cheap houses are and where the Magic happens.

You guys should move here. We have stuff too.

For instance, I'm currently watching a guy make an egg salad sandwich in the train. I don't know when it happened, but all the crazies are allowed on trains nowadays.

Hey and welcome back Konkers!

Konka

Banned

For instance, I'm currently watching a guy make an egg salad sandwich in the train. I don't know when it happened, but all the crazies are allowed on trains nowadays.

Hey and welcome back Konkers!

Hello friend. I am free from snes basement.

Dragon

Banned
Noodle girls and pineapple pizza on the same page.

Tebow save us.

Some of those girls ain't bad, I like tattoos. But the few times I've dated women with tattoos they've turned out to be batshit. And when I mean tattoos, I mean like a sleeve and pink hair, none of this dove on the back hidden from view.

The fact that you have a data connection on a train is better than any subway I've been on in the States.

Spinluck

Hmm, you might be onto something.

Usually women with tattoos seem to eventually turn out to be crazy from my experiences as well. Sidenote: tattoos look really funny on old people.

eznark

Banned
Watching the 49ers dismantle everything good about their team while keeping Kap is great on the one hand but fuck me now the Packers are going to lose to a 2-14 team next year.

Top Bottom