• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Fox318

11389433295_65956001f6_o.gif

Ca06X1x.jpg

Colasante

#NFL exec source says John Fox is getting the #Bears job.

From Jason Cole. I guess this is a good hire? I'm not sure what exactly John Fox does well, but he should at least bring a stabilizing presence to the Bears.

Bread

Banned
Their first meeting was great.
It wasn't an important enough game for Luck, anyone with half a football brain knows that he thrives only in the most important situations. I've seen every quarterback play, and it's plain to see that Luck is most clutch.

edit: I thought you were being snarky, but I will keep my post up for icyrhythms reasons.

Respect

True enough I suppose. Poor Aaron Dropson.

And Kenbrell Thompkins (though technically just a FA) and Chad Jackson and Bethel Johnson and Taylor Price and Brandon Tate and PK Sam.

Best recievers they drafted in the past 15 years? Edelman, Givens, and Branch. I'll give a nod for Slater as he is technically a receiver, even though he's not very good there, but he's a special teams beast.

Branch and Givens were both 2002 draft, so the only good wide receiver they have drafted since 2003 is a QB converted to WR. Not sure how they evaluate talent at the position, but maybe it is time they re-adjust the process.

Or just stick with getting FA's at the position, they have been hit or miss there, but they have at least had some success that route, drafting has basically been a universal failure since 2003.

Arc

The tattoo discussion is lacking the most beautiful tattooed women in the world, Lights. Never listened to her music though, it might suck and ruin my love for her.

images

images

tumblr_lupw36Wob11qfdcj3o1_500.png

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 46s46 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Giants have informed Pepper Johnson they are going in a different direction as far as their defensive coordinator hire, according to source.

Welcome back, Spags.

rando14

She appears to have giant titties.

WTF is up with the Red Sox scoring so many tremendous hotties? Doesn't Upton also bang with some guy on the Sox?

A lot of dirty Pats fans here lately. Ugh.

If I remember correctly Upton is banging Justin Verlander who plays for the Detroit Despair, so we're okay in that regard!!

Bowser

John Fox is a good hire for Chicago. He'll get that defense shored up quick. Most likely bringing Kyle Shanahan as his coordinator who obviously has familiarity with Cutler.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
John Fox's defense got their ass handed to them with a great Broncos team and Peyton Manning.

I'm thrilled Chicago has signed itself up for 4 more years of mediocrity.

bionic77

If I remember correctly Upton is banging Justin Verlander who plays for the Detroit Despair, so we're okay in that regard!!
I really don't care about baseball.

Been way too long since I followed it for me to pretend I give a fuck about any team or player.

Saying that, did baseball players always land such high end and high profile pussy? I feel it was not that way in the 80s. I know Derek Jeter gave every actress and model that ever set foot in NY herpes but I don't know shit about anyone else in baseball.

rando14

I really don't care about baseball.

Been way too long since I followed it for me to pretend I give a fuck about any team or player.

Saying that, did baseball players always land such high end and high profile pussy? I feel it was not that way in the 80s. I know Derek Jeter gave every actress and model that ever set foot in NY herpes but I don't know shit about anyone else in baseball.

Baseball players these days can get grade A, FDA-approved ass pretty much whenever they want!!

KEEP IN MIND, salaries in baseball are guaranteed!! If a dude signs a 7 year $100 million contract, he's gonna get that 100 mil!! This isn't football where there's a salary cap and teams can cut anyone willy nilly

Therefore, since solid baseball players are guaranteed multimillionaires, it is pretty damn easy to pull in a smokeshow!!

Dragon

Banned
And Kenbrell Thompkins (though technically just a FA) and Chad Jackson and Bethel Johnson and Taylor Price and Brandon Tate and PK Sam.

Best recievers they drafted in the past 15 years? Edelman, Givens, and Branch. I'll give a nod for Slater as he is technically a receiver, even though he's not very good there, but he's a special teams beast.

Branch and Givens were both 2002 draft, so the only good wide receiver they have drafted since 2003 is a QB converted to WR. Not sure how they evaluate talent at the position, but maybe it is time they re-adjust the process.

Or just stick with getting FA's at the position, they have been hit or miss there, but they have at least had some success that route, drafting has basically been a universal failure since 2003.

I said something similar earlier in the year and got lambasted, thankfully I think everyone's come around on it. They've missed out on so many WRs, kinda crazy. And it's not like those guys go on to another team and do great either.

Detroit Despair? Sounds like an MLS team!

Adams going back to the ball is more impressive than the physical play to yank it away.

When the kid gets in open space, he's trouble.

The Seahawks are great at pursuit, though. Gonna need him to be sure handed.

Colasante

Tennessee Titans need to trade down with some team looking to move up for Jameis Winston, draft the best pass rusher available, then draft Cardale Jones in the 2nd. It might end up failing spectacularly, but it'd at least make them interesting.

Top Bottom