• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

JNA

Banned
Mask of Zorro is on. Catherine Zeta Jones was a freaking goddess in this movie.

tumblr_mdyowokHM71qic7v0.gif

KaYotiX

Banned
Keys to the game:

- McCarthy's gameplan (rely on Lacy, run on 1st down)
- Lacy/Offensive Line's performance
- Time of Possession
- McCarthy not calling an onside kick
- Rodgers' calf holding up

Seattle plays old fashioned football. Just need to go out and punch them in the mouth.

This x's 10000.

If green bay isn't perfect it's going to be a long game. Just wish Rodgers was 100% is all.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I accidentally stayed up too late. I hope I wake up in six or seven hours.

Either way I'm going to be really drunk in twelve hours. Most of Milwaukee will be.

Cliffnotes version:

Everything happened so fast I still don't understand why/how I froze up. Cops came within 2 minutes or so, I gave a description, what gang they were from but AFAIK nothing ever came up. Dont know what I would've done in Buckets situation with a percieved gun but thats some serious, scary, not funny shit.

Watching the game with some good Packer friends of mine tomorrow. Don't really care either way but I'd like to see the Patriots win it all. NFLGAF can say what it wants but another Brady ring cemets him above Manning easily and in the Top 3 QBs of all time. Do it for gata.

fuck the lions but real talk ill shoot a mother fucker for ya if you need it.

Any who random ass 5 am post... #GoHawks

Aiite i need sleep so i can actually watch this fucking game.

JNA

Banned

Yeah I'm actually feeling tired finally. Putting my alarm on just in case.

See ya all soon!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I got yo back now Heretic. Up still going to go to sleep for about 4 hours and watch some football.

I'm getting hyped. Didn't really give a shit about last weeks games.

Restore the Roar.

brentech

Not ready for the season to end =(
Expectations low (i'm a realist), but hanging onto just enough hope that it'll still sting.
No matter who comes out of it, it's hard to not think the NFC is taking this SB.

At least there is a UFC card on tonight featuring McGregor and Hall which should be a decent showing.

Woke up hyped. Trying to stay unhyped in case extreme disappointment abounds. Gonna have to get drinking as soon as I'm out of work. Hope the girlfriend doesn't mind me staggering around the grocery store later tonight.

Dragon

Banned
A life lived without ragrets was a life not worth living.

I'm actually going to give Gata credit and assume he did that on purpose because of Narag's name!

JEmTDoP.gif

Oh god its gameday

Exactly how I feel bro! Good luck to your boys!

Good luck to the Colts too. Pretty nervous about the game but not sure I'd be as pissed if they lost today as I would have been last week. Ravens are the worst!

I just hope the Seahawks-Packers game is a nice clean game where both teams do really well, and just have some fun out there.

Hahaha! Who am I kidding. Fuck the Packers, go Hawks.

I dislike the Patriots, so go Colts.

Top Bottom