• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Probably not posted in here today, but Philly Brown is still day-to--day with a sore shoulder.

There exists the possibility that an NFL team plays Stephen Hill in a playoff game in 2015. Yikes

What kind of fuckery is this?

philly-brown-punt-return-against-chicago.gif

Bread

Banned
Cause you ain't shit, kid. You gotta play everything they got.

Pinball Wizard is the place for pinball.
my friends play the ticket farming games at the top of the stairs, fuck that. it's like kiddy gambling. i'd rather spend my money on the KISS pinball.

Tom Penny

Arcade talk is going to make me order Golden Tee. I didn't even know a home edition existed with roller ball for like 20 bucks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm still grieving.

NFL admitted to Lions today that officials missed a hold on Ndamukong Suh on the 4th-down conversion from Tony Romo to Jason Witten with 6 minutes left in the game (after the controversial Brandon Pettigrew play and before the Dallas TD). Had holding been called, it would have put Cowboys in 4th and 16 on Detroit side of the field. Dallas would have punted and Detroit still would have the lead. One person said that this is "even worse than the PI call/no call."

B6sj0ANCEAIY1ux.jpg

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/1/6/7504689/nfl-officials-lions-cowboys

Keep Suh in Blue.

Tamanon

Banned
My new internship has one breakroom with a big screen and a PS4/XB1 and another with an 80 inch TV with a Wii U/Smash on it.

I know where I'm spending my breaks at! Get some CoD in between connecting routers, switches and ASAs.

hey clowns. that straight beer glass was never supposed to be used for consumer side drinks. it is used because its easy to use for soda, beer and more but its awful for good beer.

if you having pints you should have the beer in the correct glass whether it be a pint, tulip or goblet. fuck that shitty straight wall glass.

Sanjuro

hey clowns. that straight beer glass was never supposed to be used for consumer side drinks. it is used because its easy to use for soda, beer and more but its awful for good beer.

if you having pints you should have the beer in the correct glass whether it be a pint, tulip or goblet. fuck that shitty straight wall glass.

xKzgPKl.gif

i don't know why the NFL brought this up. they RARELY call offensive holding on any team, including the detroit lions. the league wants offense offense offense and so you will get 2 or 3 pity hold calls per game when holding is insanely common.

the NFL wants these plays to happen where ray mcdonald can basically be held, then grabbed and tackled so he can't tackle erron:

RodgersScrambleAndThrow.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tumblr_inline_n8gikpZ6761s1tdv8.gif

The officiating was terrible but it's time to look forward to restoring the roar next year.

I'm trying man but it still hurts. If it were an ass kicking fair and square it would still suck, but fuck the Cowboys, Jerry Jones and Cris Christies' fat ass for an eternity.

Tom Penny

I prefer

solo-cup.jpg

Top Bottom