• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Kas please, this thread is for playoff teams.

Take this to the offseason thread where it belongs:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=961222

tumblr_m49gcu1Rcs1qdezf9o1_500.gif

I know me too. If the refs called this game correctly then Lions wouldn't have had a single TD this game.

Tate TD:

Bush TD:

Or how bout this one on Fatty 3rd and 8 run?

And the only reason that was a 4th and 6 was because the refs didn't call an illegal contact penalty on the preceding 3rd down on the Lion defender on Witten.

My point is grow up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
None of those pics you posted show any type of holding to the point where the NFL Officiating would go out an comment. Suh was held on that play as he is 95% of other plays. Cause he's a fucking beast and no one can stop him.

What am I looking at here?

brentech

None of those pics you posted show any type of holding to the point where the NFL Officiating would go out an comment. Suh was held on that play as he is 95% of other plays. Cause he's a fucking beast and no one can stop him.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Sanjuro

My next beer is the Coronado Brewing Company's Idiot IPA. I thought this would be for Kas, for a 4-pack it was only $3.50! How could I pass that up!?

uE3LJUq.jpg

Not bad!

Really? What drugs are you taking and can I have some?

i don't know why the NFL brought this up. they RARELY call offensive holding on any team, including the detroit lions. the league wants offense offense offense and so you will get 2 or 3 pity hold calls per game when holding is insanely common.

the NFL wants these plays to happen where ray mcdonald can basically be held, then grabbed and tackled so he can't tackle erron:

RodgersScrambleAndThrow.gif
BUT to be fair to the refs, that play was awesome and they were bewitched by Rodgers' smile.

Congrats on taking the step from complete mediocrity to the type of mediocrity where your team occasionally lets you down on a big stage lions fans.

My only advice is to be a bit less defensive and a touch more self deprecating.

You'll get the hang of it.

Mate teams send in plays for the league to review every week. Garrett says that they send in up to 10 plays every week and the league admits they fucked up on 7-8 of them regularly. It just never comes out in public cause teams generally aren't whiny little bitches and Schefter isn't usually there to jump on a "story".

Narag

Mate teams send in plays for the league to review every week. Garrett says that they send in up to 10 plays every week and the league admits they fucked up on 7-8 of them regularly. It just never comes out in public cause teams generally aren't whiny little bitches and Schefter isn't usually there to jump on a "story".

I thought the culture Jim Schwartz instilled in Detroit was gone.

JNA

Banned
Beat Shadow of Mordor this morning.

Game is fun. Most generic main character ever and the story was meh, but I LOVED the nemesis system and the combat is very satisfying.

Although the ending was really stupid.

the last boss being a QTE? Seriously?

Hopefully the future middle earth games get a better plot and better characters. So far though they are definitely on the right track. Best LOTR game I ever played.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I feel we should be in the next round had it not been for Jerry Jones, Roger Goddell and Cris Christies Republican Presidential aspirations. We got fucked by the referees, NFL without any explanation.

So it still pertains during NFLGAFs slow time. The truth is the truth.

Until then may Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers Restore the Roar.

I feel we should be in the next round had it not been for Jerry Jones, Roger Goddell and Cris Christies Republican Presidential aspirations. We got fucked by the referees, NFL without any explanation.

MichaelJefferyJordan.gif

What are you doing MRSA?

I think you just forgot and logged into the wrong account.

If you truly believe the league is fixed why even bother watching.

brentech

We also didn't land on the moon and there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Really? Like seriously?

JABEE

exile gata and kas to the offseason thread
No! The offseason thread is a gentle, peaceful place. Kave is the only bully we have in there. Kave gets it out of his system before the real offseason, or in Kave's case, season, begins.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No! The offseason thread is a gentle, peaceful place. Kave is the only bully we have in there. Kave gets it out of his system before the real offseason, or in Kave's case, season, begins.

Say that in the offseason thread and not the playoff thread and see what happens!

Top Bottom