• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

jbug617

Banned
B6tsNXICQAAt7Sm.jpg

bionic77

Took my dad out for dinner tonight as it was his birthday.

When we went to his house to pick him up I went inside and met an old friend of his. Dude is like 65 and just bought a wife from the Philippines. Shit was weird....

My dad also didn't know what to think but the old dude with the paid for wife looked really happy.

Sorry for the interruption. Thought it was an interesting story. Resume the horrible discussion you were all having.

Took my dad out for dinner tonight as it was his birthday.

When we went to his house to pick him up I went inside and met an old friend of his. Dude is like 65 and just bought a wife from the Philippines. Shit was weird....

My dad also didn't know what to think but the old dude with the paid for wife looked really happy.

Sorry for the interruption. Thought it was an interesting story. Resume the horrible discussion you were all having.

Don't hate.

bionic77

Goddamn at how far ahead Montana is ahead of everyone else.
And he played in an era where players tried to KO qbs and break their bones and recievers got held like crazy.

It pains me when morons compare the scrubs of today to Joe.

Though seeing him in those Papa John commercials make me wonder WTF happened to the GOAT. He looks like Joe Flaccos goober dad.

MRSA

Banned
Fuck you guys, y'all don't understand the delicate flavors of Hawaiian pesa.

konka understands, too bad he died.

Patriots7

I'd rather they put Browner on Steve Smith anyways, he'd get burned by Torrey repeatedly.
I like it only because I feel like Steve is angry enough to draw an offensive PI, or at least jaw around with Browner enough to not make refs call anything on Browner.

Revis on Smith would be better though. Arrington on Smith. Browner on someone. I don't know Ravens receivers/TEs. Pitta?

One of those nights. Haven't had this in a while. Like the Victory brews, but when I find this on draft it's the best.

m54nrmr.jpg

Drinking those PA beers. One of the things I love about Philly is even dives have craft beer. I live within 5 blocks of like three or four bars with 10+ taps of craft beer.

Top Bottom