• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

MRSA

Banned
Now I want pizza. Fuck you guys.

image.raw

Fuck your hipster pesa

bionic77

15 years ago?
:lol

I knew that was going to be the answer. It's going to suck when the tards take over this place like they did with the NBA thread. Then me, Ninja and DM will have nowhere left to go. :(

Congrats on 100k posts. I am sure you now are part of a very exclusive group of losers!

Bread

Banned
i want to run an nfl gaf game night

what browser game could each of you bitches play? dots? monopoly? scrabble?

Furyous

Her sex tape sucked

That tape was appalling, according to sources that watched it told me. What in the shit happened to Farrah? Growing up on a reality show really hurts people in the long-term.

If the Seahawks win and Andrew Luck loses, I'm partying. Andrew Luck needs to go 23-27 for 275 yards, have at least five carries for 65 yards, and throw for three touchdowns if he's to live up to the hype.

Greg

I ordered some ceiling mounts three hours ago and they'll be here tomorrow.
I used the free shipping because it was supposed to arrive today when my other things were arriving from other places

but they just casually bumped up my estimated shipping date +3-4 days from when I placed my order

Top Bottom