• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Winston is seriously forgoing the draft what in the fuck

Guess he didn't learn from

leinart.jpg

Dragon

Banned
Bulleit is not garbage you fuckin clown racist.

Takes one to know one!!

All you fools need to watch once upon a time in the west on Netflix before it goes away.

It's a classic.

I don't think it's that good of a movie but I did laugh a bunch. I liked Ted more for some reason.

Shareplay is pretty cool.

....and as I say that, I get the 5 minute warning before we've finished the game.

Do you have good internet? When TDR and I tried it, it wasn't great but my upload speed is only around 4 meg.

MRSA

Banned
The best Asian foods is Thai foods, anyone who tells you otherwise is a Pats fan.

Seriously its the best, too bad its difficult to get good Thai food.

bionic77

Takes one to know one!!

I don't think it's that good of a movie but I did laugh a bunch. I liked Ted more for some reason.

Do you have good internet? When TDR and I tried it, it wasn't great but my upload speed is only around 4 meg.
Pats fans...

And yes it is time for bed.

The best Asian foods is Thai foods, anyone who tells you otherwise is a Pats fan.

Seriously its the best, too bad its difficult to get good Thai food.

My rankings

Korean > Japanese > Vietnamese > Thai (sadly no real places near me to change my opnion)> Real Chinese >> Himalayan (yes it's different from Indian) >>>>>>>>>> Americanized Chinese

eznark

Banned
Trying to find that guys article on how awful the Patriots are for not cutting Edelmann but am coming up empty. His entire article is on hypocrisy though so that can't be right.

Milchjon

Trying to find that guys article on how awful the Patriots are for not cutting Edelmann but am coming up empty. His entire article is on hypocrisy though so that can't be right.
“Specifically, a review of both witness statements and video surveillance has revealed that the Commonwealth would be unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant intentionally engaged in a harmful or offensive touching of the complainant that would be regarded by society as immodest, immoral, and improper.’’

From the prosecutors court filing.

Innocent beyond any doubt!!!

eznark

Banned
“Specifically, a review of both witness statements and video surveillance has revealed that the Commonwealth would be unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant intentionally engaged in a harmful or offensive touching of the complainant that would be regarded by society as immodest, immoral, and improper.’’

From the prosecutors court filing.

Innocent beyond any doubt!!!

Allegations enough to lynch Suggs. Guy is just a racist.

Milchjon

Allegations enough to lynch Suggs. Guy is just a racist.

Hmmmm

He was playing like his hair was on chemical-fire.

From bleach.

get it?

because he poured bleach on a woman and child.

While trying to murder them.

With fucking bleach.

Suggs beats the fuck out of women and pours bleach down their throats, then splashes some on nearby kids just for funsies. Sorry Steelers.

Suggs pouring bleach in the face of the Steelers hopes.

Crazy that a guy who dumped bleach on his girlfriend could be so filthy on a football field.

Top Bottom