• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Crisco

Banned
For the record, Phoenix is like a 10 hour drive and I am totally going if the Panthers go the distance. Hell, I might just go to watch Tom Brady lose another Super Bowl.

Bowser

Please shut your disrespectful whore mouth

image.php

Did anyone else of Packers-GAF listen to The Aaron Rodgers Show?

I don't know how to interpret Rodgers' comments about his calf.

Also, I guess we figured out why they're so high on Guion. I suppose it makes sense. They saw something in him when the signed him and has continued to rise since the injury. Still think the contract is a bit premature, though. Then again, good help is hard to find these days.

brentech

Did anyone else of Packers-GAF listen to The Aaron Rodgers Show?

I don't know how to interpret Rodgers' comments about his calf.

Also, I guess we figured out why they're so high on Guion. I suppose it makes sense. They saw something in him when the signed him and has continued to rise since the injury. Still think the contract is a bit premature, though. Then again, good help is hard to find these days.

Like any nagging injury, he's not going to figure out what it's going to do until he really tests it. Even practice can't tell you what it will feel like with game adrenaline and all.

Milchjon

JJ Watt seems like a cranky grandpa.

Dude is more fun hating than you olds.

If he's out of the loop, he may as well take the Andrew Luck approach to it.

Like any nagging injury, he's not going to figure out what it's going to do until he really tests it. Even practice can't tell you what it will feel like with game adrenaline and all.
Fair point. I just found it to be vague. If he hadn't tested it, why not say "I don't know".

The game takes place in the year 2030. Bill Laimbeer has become commissioner of a basketball league, fired the referees and created a style of play without rules. There are no fouls and use of weapons is perfectly legal.

A third party should totally make an Ndamukong Suh's Combat Football video game.

The game takes place in the year 2030. Bill Laimbeer has become commissioner of a basketball league, fired the referees and created a style of play without rules. There are no fouls and use of weapons is perfectly legal.

A third party should totally make an Ndamukong Suh's Combat Football video game.
I had that game.

It’s so much alike, man. It’s like you look at a girl who looks like you, and you find out it’s your cousin, so you can’t go on a date with her even though you’d like to, because she looks like you. But then you see her friend, and her friend’s really hot, and you’re like, ‘that’s not my cousin,’ so it’s good.

LOL

Let's get a kick starter going.

Snes can make the game, he's an expert nowadays.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've only played like once with NFL-Gaffers. I blame FMT.

I also blame the holidays, football season, and fall releases.

I'm sure if it was the middle of summer again we'd all be playing!

The idea of punching all of you in the face sounds like the best thing ever.

Fox318

C8B4bnE.jpg

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 15m 15 minutes ago
He impressed RT @ VicTafur: Was told not to sleep on Pat Shurmur for # Raiders head coach job & I have to admit, I was passed out on that idea

Colasante

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 15m 15 minutes ago
He impressed RT @ VicTafur: Was told not to sleep on Pat Shurmur for # Raiders head coach job & I have to admit, I was passed out on that idea

I'll never understand how this man was given the opportunity to choose two coaches, especially after one of the worst free agent hauls in recent memory.

1371758552_9826_mckenzie.jpg

There's a difference between missed calls and missed calls that have major impact on the outcome of the game.

When Jermemy Parnell's helmet was ripped off that was a 3rd and 10 that Dez Bryant converted because Levy couldn't make the tackle, say he did and they missed the call that would have affected the outcome of the game. The play before the 4th and 6, if the holding on Jason Witten was called it would have been an automatic first down and the drive would have continued. The difference between the Lions and the Cowboys in that case was that the Cowboys went for it and converted while Detroit punted.

Point is those missed calls had the potential of changing the game, but the Cowboys didn't allow that to happen.

MRSA

Banned
I'll never understand how this man was given the opportunity to choose two coaches, especially after one of the worst free agent hauls in recent memory.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/24/3f/1371758552_9826_mckenzie.jpg?itok=i8E9zyku[IMG][/QUOTE]

His FA haul last season was pretty crappy but he knew what he was doing. Raiders have too many holes and you can't fix that in FA. That's why he basically gave all these old fucks a 1 year deal while he drafts their replacements. Justin Tuck and Donald Penn were the only real standouts, Austin Howard came on towards the end of the season (He never played RG before).

His last two draft class have been pretty damn good actually, 2014 particularly produced 4 starters.

Sanjuro

We already got it and goodell ruined it.

He was more worried about players throwing punches in video games than in elevators.

I remember that was back when I had no clue what was coming out. Just wandered into the arcade one day and WHHHATTTTTTTT!?

NBA Jam was still the GOAT. Reggie Lewis and Petrovic lived inside the machine.

Top Bottom