• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Shouta just donated $1,000 to AGDQ in honor of Hitokage.
BDBtAQ5.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If we are talking about the refs fucking over a team really no one can complain as loud as the Raiders.

If the tuck rule happened to my team I honestly might have to step away from football for a few years.

The Lions bitching about the calls is just the easy way out. It lets them forget that their team choked that game away.

Tuck rule is the ultimate fucking over. Exceeds touchdownterception in my mind because that was just some regular season game.

Nothing potential about it, friend!

Agreed!

No one outside of Detroit will remember that game next year.

JNA

Banned

I'll take ya on bro!

I miss basketball. My first love really played pretty much my entire life. Never made the collegiate level or anything, but played with a few guys in the NBA (obviously they weren't going full speed)

#BringBackTheSonics

One time I went to some formal party with almost all Knicks players years ago. During the Isiah Thomas GM/Coach era. Nate Robinson is short as hell. NBA lists him as 5'9 I think right? He's more like 5'5 or 5'6 to me. He was also pretty funny.

Eddy Curry was cool, my bro talked to him a lot. He even played with him for a few minutes. Curry was hook shoting half court shots, made a couple lol.

Ronaldo Balkman was so chill. He was wearing so much jewelry and chains with a flashy outfit but he was very cool with me.

David Lee was nice. My brother though said something very stupid though. "Yo man you're a beast! All you gotta do is work on that jumpshot!" Lee laughed and was like "oh stop it" XD. But I whispered to my bro "dude are you serious? Did you just say that?"

Jamal Crawford seemed either busy or shy as hell. Never got to talk to him at all sadly.

Isiah Thomas was a prick. The hate against him was very well justified.

The rest I don't really remember that much but I know Stephon Marbury wasn't there. :(

The last thing we also did was play against two New York Liberty (WNBA) players...and we won. 0_0 My bro did most of the work because he was the shooter. Nate during that game was like "don't lose to no girls now".

At least I can take that to my grave XD.

bionic77

Played basketball all day today.

I sucked on offense. -_- So annoying missing open lay ups.

Felt like Brandon Knight on one of them:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3Bo1C_cCkYk
Wait until you are old and gravity starts to reassert itself.

I have a bad knee to begin with and there are days I can't move quickly side to side or even touch the rim.

But I can almost always shoot.

Might be time to start playing old man basketball. Move the ball, set screens, and play defense and rebound. That wins more often than not.

I was pretty happy with my game last weekend. I played against some high school players, a few who started, and they all wanted to dunk on my old ass. I blocked them on all but one occasion. I couldn't hang with them on the break though. Kids were just too fucking fast.

Tuck rule is the ultimate fucking over. Exceeds touchdownterception in my mind because that was just some regular season game.

Agreed!

Honestly it is amazing how well Raider fans took that.

Like I said I would not have handled it as well as Rors did.

I'll take ya on bro!

One time I went to some formal party with almost all Knicks players years ago. During the Isiah Thomas GM/Coach era. Nate Robinson is short as hell. NBA lists him as 5'9 I think right? He's more like 5'5 or 5'6 to me. He was also pretty funny.

Eddy Curry was cool, my bro talked to him a lot. He even played with him for a few minutes. Curry was hook shoting half court shots, made a couple lol.

Ronaldo Balkman was so chill. He was wearing so much jewelry and chains with a flashy outfit but he was very cool with me.

David Lee was nice. My brother though said something very stupid though. "Yo man you're a beast! All you gotta do is work on that jumpshot!" Lee laughed and was like "oh stop it" XD. But I whispered to my bro "dude are you serious? Did you just say that?"

Jamal Crawford seemed either busy or shy as hell. Never got to talk to him at all sadly.

The rest I don't really remember that much but I know Stephon Marbury wasn't there. :(

The last thing we also did was play against two New York Liberty (WNBA) players...and we won. 0_0 My bro did most of the work because he was the shooter. Nate during that game was like "don't lose to no girls now".

Both Nate and Jamal are from Seattle and I've had the pleasure to meet both. Yea I'm like 5"7 or 5"8 and me and Nate stood pretty much same height. They still come back every summer and if you're lucky you can catch them at a local court or gym. Nate also has a fried chicken place here in Seattle, and Jamal has his basketball camp.

Bread

Banned

by formal party did you mean charity event for children?

cool stuff though, can't say i've met any famous sports players besides a quick hello to a golf swing practicing rick fox at an airport restaurant.

JNA

Banned
Wait until you are old and gravity starts to reassert itself.

I have a bad knee to begin with and there are days I can't move quickly side to side or even touch the rim.

But I can almost always shoot.

Might be time to start playing old man basketball. Move the ball, set screens, and play defense and rebound. That wins more often than not.

I was pretty happy with my game last weekend. I played against some high school players, a few who started, and they all wanted to dunk on my old ass. I blocked them on all but one occasion. I couldn't hang with them on the break though. Kids were just too fucking fast.

I feel so shitty sometimes already and I'm in my early 20s lol. I'm 6'4 but can only dunk with a tennis ball. My hands are about above average but my vertical is shit and I can't get a good grip on the ball sometimes.

But then I think "well hey, Zach Randolph is 6'9 and he can't dunk either" so there is that. XD

JNA

Banned
Both Nate and Jamal are from Seattle and I've had the pleasure to meet both. Yea I'm like 5"7 or 5"8 and me and Nate stood pretty much same height. They still come back every summer and if you're lucky you can catch them at a local court or gym. Nate also has a fried chicken place here in Seattle, and Jamal has his basketball camp.

Oh damn nice. Is Jamal actually shy in person? 0_0

by formal party did you mean charity event for children?

cool stuff though, can't say i've met any famous sports players besides a quick hello to a golf swing practicing rick fox at an airport restaurant.

No actually my family has a friend who caters for the Knicks and my bro and I got invited to one of the formal parties with mostly the players and people in suits. I'm not sure if they were media or whatever but it was no Children's party I can tell ya that lol. XD

Oh damn nice. Is Jamal actually shy in person? 0_0

No actually my family has a friend who caters for the Knicks and my bro and I got invited to one of the formal parties with mostly the players and people in suits. I'm not sure if they were media or whatever but it was no Children's party I can tell ya that lol. XD

No not really, maybe he was just having one of those days. Nate is Nate though. I've seen him shoot the shit with strangers at gas stations next to the park.

Top Bottom