• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
909363d676a0863e2dee01683ec9361c.jpg

She's like an ugly Sweet Dee from Always Sunny.

Also met a Niners fan at work today. Made sure to let him know that Jerry Rice fumbled and he agreed.

jakncoke

Banned
gata just so you know

750.158 - Crime against nature or sodomy; penalty
Sec. 158. Any person who shall commit the abominable and detestable crime against nature either with mankind or with any animal shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 15 years, or if such person was at the time of the said offense a sexually delinquent person, may be punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for an indeterminate term, the minimum of which shall be 1 day and the maximum of which shall be life.[64]

lil weirdo

If they going to play in 2083802 inches of snow they can play in some water. Unless their lighting cause like... I don't know something something about Zeus throwing lighting bolts.

People are complaining that LeSean McCoy left a 20 cent tip at PYT (GAFs favorite burger spot, considering all of the threads).

I have never eaten there where my food did not take a minimum of 40 minutes to be served to my table. I am not surprised he only tipped 20 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom