• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
BxCky8EIgAAaHrC.png:large

Yep, that's my o-line.

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN · 1m

... and John Jerry starts at RG in place of Brandon Mosley (back).
Again, as expected.

EDIT: Only two back up lineman active for the Giants tonight. Dallas Reynolds and Brandon Mosely.

How did Mr. Carr look Mr. mackenzie?
Where's our Gordon news =/
Hope we here somthing soon -_-

I read that The Browns 183 yards rushing (6.1 average) were their most yards on the ground in a game since 2010. We're probably the happiest a fan base has been after a lost (me included) lol. We're a sad bunch

I read that The Browns 183 yards rushing (6.1 average) were their most yards on the ground in a game since 2010. We're probably the happiest a fan base has been after a lost (me included) lol. We're a sad bunch

I god damn hate moral victories, but that's all we can take out of Pittsburgh for now. Running game looks great, they fought back when they could have just laid down and died. Good to see. Hopefully Cameron's ok.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I god damn hate moral victories, but that's all we can take out of Pittsburgh for now. Running game looks great, they fought back when they could have just laid down and died. Good to see. Hopefully Cameron's ok.

Bingo I'm done with moral victories but man was that the most moral of victories ever or what?

In the end I view it like Pettine; great fight but a loss is a loss.

I forgot what exactly went down with Ray Lewis? Was it a kill or be killed situation?

His entourage got into a parking lot fight at a club where two men were stabbed to death. Things get kind of sketchy since the star witness was Lewis' own limo driver. Lewis took a plea deal for obstruction of justice and testified against his two friends. Oakley and Sweeting were acquitted anyways.

There's arguments as to rather or not Lewis took part in the altercation.

A Comment section at the end of an online article filled with dumb, uninformed opinions? I am so totally and completely shocked by this occurrence!

I forgot what exactly went down with Ray Lewis? Was it a kill or be killed situation?

Luckily, I keep this bookmarked....

5 Common Misconceptions About Ray Lewis That Dumb People Have

Tabris

The only suspension I don't get is marijuana use. They need to get rid of that ASAP. You're only a decade from all the progressive states legalizing (i.e. not the south or midwest)

zychi

Banned
Apparently everyone forgot that Dez Bryant beat the shit out of his mother a few years ago. No uproar then. What makes Ray Rice's issue so special? Tmz?

MechDX

He did OK. No major mistakes, but he looked like a rookie. The blitz started to rattle him a bit in the 2nd half and he rolled right into the rush a couple times instead of stepping up.

The O-line wasn't giving him much time and the play-calling and general offensive gameplan didn't do him any favors. They went very safe and conservative with him. Lotta short stuff and behind the LOS throws like he did at Fresno State.

Still threw a couple TDs and no ints.

Hoping they let him do more against the Texans next week. And I hope JJ Watt doesn't kill him.

JCizzle

Apparently everyone forgot that Dez Bryant beat the shit out of his mother a few years ago. No uproar then. What makes Ray Rice's issue so special? Tmz?
You see her get KO'd on camera. Much easier to appreciate how fucked something is when you can see it unfold for yourself.

MechDX

He did OK. No major mistakes, but he looked like a rookie. The blitz started to rattle him a bit in the 2nd half and he rolled right into the rush a couple times instead of stepping up.

The O-line wasn't giving him much time and the play-calling and general offensive gameplan didn't do him any favors. They went very safe and conservative with him. Lotta short stuff and behind the LOS throws like he did at Fresno State.

Still threw a couple TDs and no ints.

Hoping they let him do more against the Texans next week. And I hope JJ Watt doesn't kill him.

You guys should start Schaub this week. A win/win for both teams

MechDX

Getting rid of Kubes and Schoob looking pretty smart so far.

Love the O Brien hire and his staff. Small window but our linebackers look so much better under Vrabel and our "sucky" secondary had a pretty good game in week 1.

Biggest concern is the offense. Fitz didn't have a "bad" game but he either cant or BOB wont let him stretch the field. Washington just stacked the box nearly every play daring Fitz to beat them long. Arian got over a 100 yards rushing but it was on 27 carries.

Im am intrigued to see Mallett get a shot with that howitzer of an arm he has.

@AdamSchefter
Teams notified that any contract with Ray Rice will not be approved or take effect until further direction is provided from Roger Goodell.

Donezo

Didn't Suggs pour bleach on his wife?

And their kid simultaneously.

And he punched her a few times.

And he held her head near the ground (may be misremembering that part) out of a moving vehicle

All separate cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom