• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Paches

More huge NFC West injury news: Source tells @FOXSports1 Seahawks DT Brandon Mebane is done for the year with a torn hamstring. Wow.

carlos-perez-o.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Picked up my MCC from BB on the way to work. Of course picking ANYTHING up at BB is an experience in itself. Will install when I get home and then download that "patch" and hopefully play tomorrow night.....I miss the old buy game, put in system and play mechanic.

Is that the 20gb patch? I forgot all about that shit. Damn it. I have the disc coming but my internet has been so shitty lately the patch wont be done for a week or so.

ShaneB

Did the conversion for you folks.. 64F in Toronto. This is bizarre. Gimme winter! Looks like snow on Sunday, that will be great!

AP Power rankings have Chiefs in 10. Nice!

Colasante

What a brutal weekend. The Mebane injury is a much bigger blow to the Seahawks than Patrick Willis' is to the 49ers. Should be fun to watch the NFC West race play out for the rest of the season.

Sanchez is so much better then Foles. I am so happy that I will hopefully never have to see Foles play another game for the Eagles.

Currently a windy 52 degrees here. Hoping for a cold winter.

Also, I wasn't joking about Killzone. It's a far superior game, which also looks a whole lot better and more inspired.

bionic77

Considering she got her start on G4, I wonder if she had to bend over for Leo LaPorte?
I am sure she banged Kevin seeing how butthurt he got over her leaving and becoming successful.

It is probably easier to make a list of people she didn't bang than the ones she did.

Sadly I am on the list of ones she did not bang. But on the bring side I am still STD free!

cajunator

Banned
When I watch all the footage of people crashing into shit in the winter it makes me wonder why people like snow/ice at all.

effzee

Sanchez is so much better then Foles. I am so happy that I will hopefully never have to see Foles play another game for the Eagles.

I'm all for Sanchez right now but let's slow down.

Last year people were saying the same thing with Foles name in place of Sanchez and Vick's name in place of Foles.

Willis being on IR is a killer. Even though the young kid Borland is a tackling machine, Willis was the vet who always knew what the offense was going to run and could call it out to the other LBs

bionic77

When I watch all the footage of people crashing into shit in the winter it makes me wonder why people like snow/ice at all.
Thats the price you have to pay for having seasons.

Summer/Fall is an unbeatable combo. The weather has really been amazing summer and fall in PA so far. When it is 50 degrees outside and the leaves are changing color, well not much can touch that. Not even living next to a swamp that smells like a million diseased assholes. Not even that.

ShaneB

yeah. like sliding down hills and shit like that. Insurance costs must be high.

Insurance can't cure people being morons behind the wheel. People drive too fast and too close to each other all the time. In the winter that makes things worse, and people think they get magic winter tires on and it fixes things, so they still drive reckless in winter conditions.

Zeke

Thats the price you have to pay for having seasons.

Summer/Fall is an unbeatable combo. The weather has really been amazing summer and fall in PA so far. When it is 50 degrees outside and the leaves are changing color, well not much can touch that. Not even living next to a swamp that smells like a million diseased assholes. Not even that.
Don't talk about gatas home like that

I hope they hold out Bowman for the rest of the year. Let him get back to full strength/health before putting him in. We aren't making the playoffs anyways.

Top Bottom