• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Pretty much. Someone needs to stop the evil scourge that is NE.

New year, same problems. Football sucks.

:(

Lets make the ridiculous assumption that Rodgers has actually slept with Munn or another woman (suspend your disbelief for the sake of argument).

Isn't she the kind of dirty slut that could wreck the entire locker room? I don't think she could resist pulling a Golden Tate or Delonte West and run through every penis in the entire Packers facility.

How would Rodgers handle that when he finds out?

My theory is that Rodgers agreed to the 'relationship' on the terms that she has free range with the locker room. Everyone one is in on it.

I have it on good authority he did in fact bang Erin Andrews following the ESPN QB Prospect Competition back before the draft in 2005.

I am still convinced that he is gay, but I am also pretty sure he banged Erin Andrews.

As to Munn, she only fucks celebrities and Rodgers is really the only star on that team so it's probably fine.

I had a gay friend who had a smoking hot girlfriend, it was really weird when he came out of the closet.

I have no earthly idea why Coward Ron is being so insistent on being on the wrong side of this Cam injury business.

You were on national Tv last night. The entire country saw your clown ass team get mopped up and we all saw Cam get hurt.

You look like a fool trying to defend your decision to keep him in.
You know what you have in Cam. It's a lost season at this point. You have to see what you have in Derek Anderson.

eznark

Banned
Odds that he mentions Kaepernick in his Hall of Fame acceptance speech?

You know what you have in Cam. It's a lost season at this point. You have to see what you have in Derek Anderson.

giphy.gif

I have it on good authority he did in fact bang Erin Andrews following the ESPN QB Prospect Competition back before the draft in 2005.

I am still convinced that he is gay, but I am also pretty sure he banged Erin Andrews.

As to Munn, she only fucks celebrities and Rodgers is really the only star on that team so it's probably fine.

I wouldn't mind banging Erin Andrews

Greg

I've heard Greg and Olivia broke up, well he broke up with her.
I value my soul too much

Lets make the ridiculous assumption that Rodgers has actually slept with Munn or another woman (suspend your disbelief for the sake of argument).

Isn't she the kind of dirty slut that could wreck the entire locker room? I don't think she could resist pulling a Golden Tate or Delonte West and run through every penis in the entire Packers facility.

How would Rodgers handle that when he finds out?
she wouldn't make it past Ted Thompson

Spinluck

Sports are toys?

Books are toys?

Also regarding games I would say that the consoles have evolved beyond toys because now they can do things other than just game. Most people probably use their Xbone for Netflix and tv more than to play games. And I bet the PS4 is similar. The only reason the U probably isn't in the same boat is that Nintendo actually put out some games this past year and more importantly Nintendo sucks balls at that kind of stuff.

I can agree with them being media/entertainment centers now. They would not be able to survive today's market playing games alone. Nintendo has never cared to do this as well as the competition, but I feel like they will finally succumb to it if they release another system.

It is just funny to see them go on this, "if games are toys then EVERYTHING is toys" tirade. As if I'm trying to attack games by calling them what they are when you look at them for what they are. I will admit, unlike Nintendo, Sony and MS do a good job of hiding it.

bionic77

I don't think directors, producers, AJ Hawk, or the personal trainer at the local LA Fitness count as celebrities.

:(

My theory is that Rodgers agreed to the 'relationship' on the terms that she has free range with the locker room. Everyone one is in on it.

I had a gay friend who had a smoking hot girlfriend, it was really weird when he came out of the closet.
That makes sense. It would probably be the only way he could gain the respect and goodwill of his teammates too. Smart thinking from Rodgers.

eznark

Banned
I don't think directors, producers, AJ Hawk, or the personal trainer at the local LA Fitness count as celebrities.

You're confusing here with that broad from ESPN who was fucking Cowherd. Olivia Munn only bangs guys as famous as Quentin Tarrantino and whoever is still in the bar when she is done vomiting.

I can agree with them being media/entertainment centers now. They would not be able to survive today's market playing games alone. Nintendo has never cared to do this as well as the competition, but I feel like they will finally succumb to it if they release another system.

It is just funny to see them go on this, "if games are toys then EVERYTHING is toys" tirade. As if I'm trying to attack games by calling them what they are when you look at them for what they are. I will admit, unlike Nintendo, Sony and MS do a good job of hiding it.

I have a feeling Wii U will be Nintendo's last console. the gap between console and handheld has been bridged and there really isn't anything the console can accomplish that can't be done with a handheld device, up to and including connecting to a TV or monitor.

cajunator

Banned
I do wish Sony and MS would make their consoles look more playful. I like my toys to look colorful and fun too. Thats one thing consoles have been missing.

Bowser

It's the NFC south they can still win that division at 6-10..

At this point, I'd prefer a top 5 pick to draft a stud OT (Andrus Peat from Stanford, c'mon down) rather than being a sacrificial lamb to Philly/Seattle/Green Bay/Detroit/Dallas.

I do wish Sony and MS would make their consoles look more playful. I like my toys to look colorful and fun too. Thats one thing consoles have been missing.

giphy.gif

Zeke

Per pft kroenke is trying to buy 300 acres of land that land is Hollywood park. So now he has 60 acres in Inglewood and if this deal goes thro Hollywood parks 300 acres.

Tenumi

Banned

I absolutely loved my translucent purple Game Boy Color and my translucent blue GBA. Makes me wish they still did stuff like that. Heck, I want the translucent red 2DS despite having a 3DSXL.

bionic77

You're confusing here with that broad from ESPN who was fucking Cowherd. Olivia Munn only bangs guys as famous as Quentin Tarrantino and whoever is still in the bar when she is done vomiting.
Is Brett Ratner as famous as Quentin Tarentino?

He is certainly as ugly as him.

MechDX

Picked up my MCC from BB on the way to work. Of course picking ANYTHING up at BB is an experience in itself. Will install when I get home and then download that "patch" and hopefully play tomorrow night.....I miss the old buy game, put in system and play mechanic.

Top Bottom