• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

DMczaf

camnewtonprofile.jpg

Farooq

Banned
So Anthony Hitchens looked pretty damn good against the jags. Man if can keep that level of play up Lee will have some major competition next year. Not bad for a 4th round pick.

Yea, he has been playing extremely well. I remember in pre-season how he would have a tendency to over pursue or take horrible angles that would lead to missed tackles. He has improved with his technique taking on blocks and tackling as well.

Pretty good draft class so far with Martin, Lawrence and Hitchens all contributing in a major way.

Bowser

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 29s30 seconds ago
Defending and making excuses for Harper may be more wowing than the Cam stuff.

hey at least the grizzlies are 6-1 I'll take it

Well that's good...my Lakers are 1-5 :/

I've been wondering about that. Honestly I don't know. Personally I feel like it would be nice to have one more year of stability with a roster that seems to be improving but... My heart can only take so much more of this. :(

Yeah I hate to admit it because I've been on the fire philbin bandwagon since last year but this team has played a lot better, Tannehill has shown improvement but these damn injuries are just killing us. Philbin has shown he's willing to change and adapt so I'd be ok with giving him another year.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Whiz is saying Leon Washington is our definite 3rd down back now

What. the. fuck.

Well that's good...my Lakers are 1-5 :/

I live in Los Angeles haha. I wish they wouldn't have won so am570's fox sports Win Watch could continue until at least 0-18. would have been glorious just for the VTB meltdowns

Spinluck

You're generalizing all over the place in that thread. Do you have a thing for Miyamoto-sama?

Miyamoto is a legend. I do not agree with all that he says, but some people react like hurt children whenever he says something.

You have idiots in there saying that if video games are toys, then so are books and sports. Wut.

It's like come on dude, it's ok to admit they are toys. It doesn't make you any less of a man or adult. And it doesn't take away from the really good games.

BUF @ MIA

HOU @ CLE
ATL @ CAR
MIN @ CHI - Honestly Minnesota could win this game
CIN @ NO
DEN @ STL
SEA @ KC
SF @ NYG - Harbaugh to Michigan
TB @ WAS

OAK @ SD
DET @ ARI - No Palmer, no excuses. Win the game, prove we're legit
PHI @ GB - pls Philly, don't fuck this up

NE @ IND

PIT
@ TEN - pls get the Steelers off my late night TV, god damn

I have no earthly idea why Coward Ron is being so insistent on being on the wrong side of this Cam injury business.

You were on national Tv last night. The entire country saw your clown ass team get mopped up and we all saw Cam get hurt.

You look like a fool trying to defend your decision to keep him in.

Miyamoto is a legend. I do not agree with all that he says, but some people react like hurt children whenever he says something.

You have idiots in there saying that if video games are toys, then so are books and sports. Wut.

It's like come on dude, it's ok to admit they are toys. It doesn't make you any less of a man or adult. And it doesn't take away from the really good games.

Who the fuck cares if something you like is called a toy

Toys rule

Whiz is saying Leon Washington is our definite 3rd down back now

What. the. fuck.

I live in Los Angeles haha. I wish they wouldn't have won so am570's fox sports Win Watch could continue until at least 0-18. would have been glorious just for the VTB meltdowns

I stopped listening to them after they kept praising d'antoni after it was obvious the experiment failed. It's ok to admit we suck.

We accept your humble sacrifice.

You need to destroy the Pats though, don't let us die in vain.

Afrikan

He probably banged his head into concrete frustrated after a conversation with that fucking idiot Kaepernick.

that Kap post will haunt me forever....just like Kap will haunt Rodgers for the rest of his career.

enjoy those record breaking stats though. :)

What cycle

Gamers swear up and down "x" will happen

"x" doesn't happen, gamers get pissed and denounce game and declare it a massive fuck up. Some declare that they will boycott game.

game releases, gamers buy it en masse, proving that all their bitching was for nothing.

Tenumi

Banned
BUF @ MIA

HOU @ CLE
ATL @ CAR
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ NO
DEN @ STL
SEA @ KC
SF @ NYG
TB @ WAS

OAK @ SD
DET @ ARI
PHI @ GB

NE @ IND

PIT @ TEN

The only reason I'm predicting Lions over Cardinals is that I expect a slight period of re-adjustment regarding the team losing Palmer for the season. Yes, I do realize that they've started Stanton several times this season. Whether it be emotional or what, I can definitely see a flat start for a week or two before they get back in the groove.

bionic77

Sports are toys?

Books are toys?

Also regarding games I would say that the consoles have evolved beyond toys because now they can do things other than just game. Most people probably use their Xbone for Netflix and tv more than to play games. And I bet the PS4 is similar. The only reason the U probably isn't in the same boat is that Nintendo actually put out some games this past year and more importantly Nintendo sucks balls at that kind of stuff.

Bread

Banned
Gamers swear up and down "x" will happen

"x" doesn't happen, gamers get pissed and denounce game and declare it a massive fuck up. Some declare that they will boycott game.

game releases, gamers buy it en masse, proving that all their bitching was for nothing.
Well that's a big assumption to make, the game is a year away from release what makes you think they can't improve the resolution?

Well that's a big assumption to make, the game is a year away from release what makes you think they can't improve the resolution?

I don't know anything about Halo 5. What I do know is that the safe assumption is that if the beta is 720p, the game will be 720p (or thereabouts).

bionic77

Or while he bangs Olivia....wait...nm
Lets make the ridiculous assumption that Rodgers has actually slept with Munn or another woman (suspend your disbelief for the sake of argument).

Isn't she the kind of dirty slut that could wreck the entire locker room? I don't think she could resist pulling a Golden Tate or Delonte West and run through every penis in the entire Packers facility.

How would Rodgers handle that when he finds out?

Godslay

Banned
Broncos trying out Incognito.

Trying to out-cunt us, huh Slay!

Not possible to out cunt you!

It's an art not a science, and Belichick is a goddamn idiot savant at it!

Incognito might up the douche quotient, but every team needs an asshole. Look at Romanowski in the championship years.

eznark

Banned
Lets make the ridiculous assumption that Rodgers has actually slept with Munn or another woman (suspend your disbelief for the sake of argument).

Isn't she the kind of dirty slut that could wreck the entire locker room? I don't think she could resist pulling a Golden Tate or Delonte West and run through every penis in the entire Packers facility.

How would Rodgers handle that when he finds out?

I have it on good authority he did in fact bang Erin Andrews following the ESPN QB Prospect Competition back before the draft in 2005.

I am still convinced that he is gay, but I am also pretty sure he banged Erin Andrews.

As to Munn, she only fucks celebrities and Rodgers is really the only star on that team so it's probably fine.

Top Bottom