• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

RELAYER

Banned
Pretty sure AT wanted the thread.

Couple tipped picks and a hurt Rodgers led to a fourth quarter rout.That's the secret to beating the Pack! Hope Rodgers hurts himself and that the receivers have an off night.

It's the NFL, teams lose.

Thanks for the tip. When we come up to Lambeau in a couple weeks, we'll just let Rodgers run up and down the field until he pulls a hammy.

My only solace is that GB got manhandled both times they played good defenses (Seattle and Detroit). Still expecting a week 17 disaster/flop/possible elimination from playoff contention.

eznark

Banned
My only solace is that GB got manhandled both times they played good defenses (Seattle and Detroit). Still expecting a week 17 disaster/flop/possible elimination from playoff contention.

My favorite part of that Detroit game is that Lions fans forget that their offense got manhandled by a garbage Packers defense

How would ez react if the Pats beat the Packers in the SB? I know there has to be an angle for him (there always is) but this one would be particularly tricky. Pats beating his team to get their first legit SB... It would be rough.

Almost Miami...

:(

Since Gordon is back, we'll probably find out that Dansby and sheard have serious injuries today. We'll also probably find out Camerons gonna retire because of concussion concerns to top it off.

Godslay

Banned
How would ez react if the Pats beat the Packers in the SB? I know there has to be an angle for him (there always is) but this one would be particularly tricky. Pats beating his team to get their first legit SB... It would be rough.

Almost Miami...

:(

There will never be a legit Pats Superbowl win with BB at the helm. Spygate is the sun that will never set.

MechDX

Mallet is gonna be a star.

I'm the official president of the Mallett fan club.

Welcome to the club, friend.

Malletts poise and command of the offense yesterday was REALLY impressive if you watched the game. You did see flashes of Brady running the same offense in NE. he didn't get flustered or look lost ant any point. That two minute drill he ran for a TD at the end of the first half was outstanding.

Hope he has success. I love the first trivia question about his career: Who caught his first TD pass in a regular season game?

watttd.0.gif

Dat fade route! #AllJJdoesiscatchTD's

eznark

Banned

I've seen that movie before, we all know how it ends

pj-ap946_sp_spe_g_20090601201322.jpg

Dragon

Banned
This weekend at my daughter's first birthday party my wife's family took a picture of my daughter wearing a Patriots hat when I wasn't looking and posted it to Facebook.

"Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil."

- Ephesians 5:15-16

"Reading the Bible is for wankers and tossers"

- Any Englishmen in the 21st century.

Respect

Still can't really find anything about Chandler Jones and his timetable for return. At least he isn't on IR yet, this feels like the Deion Branch knee injury situation.

And what the hell happened to Dobson? Dude is just gone now. There was that report about how he and McDaniel's had an argument that put him in the doghouse and then everyone came out and said that was BS, but he's just become a ghost now.

NE might be the worst team at evaluating WR coming out of college. Their best WR that they have drafted was a QB in college. Maybe they should just draft athletic QB's and convert them to PR/WR's.

eznark

Banned
I listened to the Sunday Night game on the radio driving home (Green Bay to SE Indiana, made it home at 5am in a hell of a snowstorm, I'm the best! Stupid stopping for pizza at the stadium bar killed my ETA) and it was hilarious to listen to James Lofton shit on Trent Richardson for 3 hours. He was brutal as fuck. It was great!

Godslay

Banned
iceicesouey_medium.gif

Rollin in the Cleve in his 5.0 with the ragtop down so his hair can blow!

Not good enough, you need to use the Ice video where he is jumping the car on his crotch rocket with the chick on the back. The chick should be JJ just for the hell of it.

eznark

Banned
211 yards two touchdowns and a pick? This is what we are celebrating? God damn Houston, show me where the bad QB's have touched you.

Probably already posted but...

kiUUwv9.gif

“[Sergio Brown] was just yappin’ at me the whole time,” Gronkowski said, via CSNNE.com. “So I took him and threw him out of the club.”

Tom Penny

I listened to the Sunday Night game on the radio driving home (Green Bay to SE Indiana, made it home at 5am in a hell of a snowstorm, I'm the best! Stupid stopping for pizza at the stadium bar killed my ETA) and it was hilarious to listen to James Lofton shit on Trent Richardson for 3 hours. He was brutal as fuck. It was great!

Colts best run plays were illegal hands to the face on Ninkovich.

Top Bottom