• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

JNA

Banned
Eli.

Hey, you didn't say positive gifs.

rH9kIjY.gif

Mrbob

Too much Rodgers overload happening in this thread currently. We need to find happier Packers gifs like this one:

aaron-rodgers-niners-o.gif

Or this:

PhilDawsonSFFGThroughPackerArms.gif

bionic77

I'll avatar bet you that you took notes while reading that "how does sex work" thread intently.
What happened in that thread?

Looks hilarious but I never had time to check it out.

Also Bucket you can't have sex with imaginary people*.

* unless you print them out on a pillow or other inanimate object,

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Tonight's the night! The night the Steelers set the Titans franchise 5 years by making them believe that Mettenberger is better than Roethlisberger!

e - 1-9 months? WTF, are you married to some sort of purse hoarding alien, bionic?

Godslay

Banned
because people like posting here and there is no reason for that kind of dumb bet

Kids these days. Whatever happened to the good old fashioned ban bet?

It's not like you are putting your life on the line, plus it's funny really. We can all laugh at it while they are gone. Myself included if I was to be put out on the street. Live a little.

It's not like you are putting your life on the line, plus it's funny really. We can all laugh at it while they are gone. Myself included if I was to be put out on the street. Live a little.

You're free to leave whenever you want. None of us will argue.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I have an offseason avatar bet going with Kas over placement within the division.

I'm terrified.

If I win, we're all going to celebrate by collectively picking his avatar.

If I lose, eternal shame.

bionic77

So she may or may not be 8 months pregnant? She's really really fat isn't she?
The one month is for her periods if I missed. Though it would be probably be less than that. The 9 months is the common time used for a normal pregnancy.

You guys really do here to read about the sex!

P.S. If she is pregnant I will be buying another purse. She doesn't want more kids now.

MechDX

Eastwoodgetoffmylawn.gif

bionic77

I made the mistake of shaving my beard.

Beat-mode.jpg

I never learn. Every winter I do it. I immediately regret it.
Don't you want the beard to keep you warm in the winter? I always assumed that was the best thing about a beard (other than surprise leftovers).

Bread

Banned
Beards are great year round, fuck shaving! If a job wants me to shave and cut my hair it will absolutely make me not want to work there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hired some kid at work wearing a damn Packers hat and his car has two Packers flags on it.

I should fire him.

Don't fire me Mech!

(Or maybe that's MasterShake....RIP)

Beards are great year round, fuck shaving! If a job wants me to shave and cut my hair it will absolutely make me not want to work there.

Become a construction worker or something. Probably works well there.

Seriously though, beards are very difficult to pull off professionally. Most people can't pull it off and it looks out of place in the corporate world some of the time. Some people look good...hard to say.

Milchjon

I thought ban bets were banned after bjorn lost 2 year long ban bets betting for kobiyashi or something.

While I think you meant Bjork, you reminded me that Björn Werner tackled really well.

Schland!

Also, I didn't realize there was another German in the NFL, Edebali on the Saints.

Vollmer, Werner, Kuhn, Edebali, Germany taking over!!!

zychi

Banned
Don't you want the beard to keep you warm in the winter? I always assumed that was the best thing about a beard (other than surprise leftovers).

I just couldn't deal with the food in my face, and the constant neck itch. I'm either scruffy long beard, or stubble. I don't trim.

Seriously though, beards are very difficult to pull off professionally. Most people can't pull it off and it looks out of place in the corporate world some of the time. Some people look good...hard to say.

Yeah, I had a few month period where I didn't give a shit about my facial hair, now I kind of have to look semi presentable.

Top Bottom