• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Have not seen this posted:

Kevin Hart tells Jameis Winston to "stop doing dumb shit" makes a crab leg joke

Screen-Shot-2014-11-17-at-11.53.10-AM.png

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...on-to-stop-doing-dumb-s-t-makes-crab-leg-joke

That awkward "I'm embarrassed and want to kick the shit out of you" on Jameis face

Edit: Beaten by JABEE

bionic77

I will stop using that term when you quit saying you are actually a man.
You must be pretty confused on what it means to be a man.

Once your balls drop and the Pats get a qb with an actual penis things will start to become a little more clear to you.

Most kids have figured it out by your age but I have faith (not a lot but some) that you too will figure it out one day. You can check out the how sex thread works for some more info if you can't wait to figure it out for yourself.

Bread

Banned
You must be pretty confused on what it means to be a man.

Once your balls drop and the Pats get a qb with an actual penis things will start to become a little more clear to you.

Most kids have figured it out by your age but I have faith (not a lot but some) that you too will figure it out one day. You can check out the how sex thread works for some more info if you can't wait to figure it out for yourself.
Bionic are you gonna stop hating the Pats when Jimmy takes over and leads them to 10 consecutive super bowl wins?

Yep. I'm not ready to write off the Eagles. Every team has a game where they come out flat. They came out flat against the Packers and had a flawed game plan in terms of their coverage options.

The Eagles were coming off of short rest and were on the road in Lambeau against a scorching hot Green Bay team. There were plays to be made on the field. Chip's offense wasn't the reason for their failure. Execution, slips, and dropped passes is what left the Eagles with "6 points."

The Eagles have been every game that Chip has been the coach of this team except for Green Bay and Denver.

You're not going to face Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers every week. All this doom and gloom is ridiculous. We're facing the Titans on Sunday with the chance to be 8-3 going into Thanksgiving against the Cowboys. The sky isn't falling. Green Bay played a great game and executed.

You are right about that, the sky isnt falling because it already fell. This team misses a homerun hitter so much, plus so many holes on D and yet 2 of their first 3 picks were WRs and the other is a total bust. If the defense and the STs are not going crazy they are totally fucked. They have also played 3 teams over .500 this year and lost to all 3. Cant wait to see them lose at home in the first round of the playoffs again.

Godslay

Banned
What happened to Chris Clark? He seemed quite solid from what I saw last season.

He's not good enough.

As a LT tackle he's mediocre at best. So that puts him in a tough spot. Clady when entirely healthy is head and shoulders better than he is. So he can't play in that spot because even with Clady not being 100% (groin and lingering lisfranc), he's not better.

The Broncos thought, let's give Clark a shot at RT, move Orlando Franklin inside to LG to gain power on the left side for the run. Orlando played guard at Miami, should fit right in? Well, turns out Clark is not a fit for RT, Franklin is not a good guard.

So we benched Clark, tried out Cornick at RT. Some success, but Cornick goes out with a shoulder injury. Let's reshuffle the deck. Move the Center Ramirez out to RG, Vasquez to RT, move Montgumery in at C and start again. Worked just fine against the Raiders, what could go wrong?

Well you run into a monster defensive line group in the Rams. The run roughshod over the line, and here we are scrambling to patch this thing up. In my opinion the only constants have been Clady (yet Quinn made him look human, part injury, part Quinn is a damn good player, bad mix), and Vasquez. The only problem with that is Vasquez is not a RT, will never be and he should not be there. He is a pro-bowl RG plain and simple. Same for Franklin. He's a RT, not pro-bowl level, but good enough 95% of the time. So you have two guys playing out of position (Franklin & Vasquez), one guy not 100%(Clady), two guys who should be on the bench (Clark & Ramirez), and a Center in Montgumery who has actually played well.

It's a mess right now, the shitty part is OL is definitely a chemistry based unit. These guys have to work together, and it takes time to build it. It's typically why you see protection start off shaky in the preseason, and as the season marches on they bind together. So if they are going to sign Incognito, they need to do it fast, slot these guys in to their correct positions, and let it these guys build up.

Yes, I understand Incognito is a piece of crap, but I'm not looking to football players to be my role model, so I don't give a shit to be honest. If he can play ball, stay out of trouble, and get on board with the mindset of a team, then whatever I guess they just need to fix it up.

Godslay

Banned
Once Tammy and the Cheat are gone I will stop hating the Patriots going forward.

I will never stop hating the Ravens though.

I think when this happens, I will also put down the Sword of Tebow's Justice and return to the Raider Slayer (assuming they turn it around and we are both good at the same time).

That is unless...

McDaniels assumes the throne, then my hate level will grow.

bionic77

I think when this happens, I will also put down the Sword of Tebow's Justice and return to the Raider Slayer (assuming they turn it around and we are both good at the same time).

That is unless...

McDaniels assumes the throne, then my hate level will grow.
Why on earth would you ever stop hating the Raiders?

I think the Raiders and Niners play in 2 more weeks. What is the over'/under on the body count?

Man, Niklas re-aggravated his injury and is likely out for the season which sucks because he's an excellent blocker and would have been helpful for when we play the Lambs again. Fitz has a level 2 MCL sprain on his knee, dammit! He can play through it and expects to play against SEA but you have to imagine he'll lose some speed and movement with this. I hope Floyd is ready to light up another team. He did get the game winning TD in SEA last year..

bionic77

take your shirt off and all your worries will disappear!
That is what you tell to dumb girls (and it is usually the truth, unless you are ugly or poor).

You should just stick to your guns about the Patriots.

It's not like they're going to take down those fraudulent Super Bowl banners or start accepting black people as equals.
I didn't say I would forget about the past.

But when this era of evil is over I will judge the next generation of players and coaches by their actions. I can't condemn those men for crimes that were committed by other men.

Godslay

Banned
Why on earth would you ever stop hating the Raiders?

I think the Raiders and Niners play in 2 more weeks. What is the over'/under on the body count?

I still hate the Raiders, yet sometimes when a town has been bombed to hell and back, you have to move on to the next battlefield.

bionic77

Who is more freaky deaky, Pats fans or FMT?

On the surface everyone is going to assume that it is obviously FMT with his love of all things ass play.

But look a little deeper and I am not sure who is more deviant between the two. On one hand you have Bread and co. asking all of us to take our shirts off. I am sure that these deviant party start shirtless but I think there is a strong implication that the pants are not going to stay on for much longer than the shirts.

You also have Gata who wants to have budget orgies with all of us sharing a single prostitute.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that the Patriots base is more deviant than FMT. He just wants to defile himself and other females, but e coli concerns aside, it is just one at a time and it is in the privacy of his own home (or possibly a public restroom).

The Pats fans on the other had are into budget collective sexual experiences. That to me is even more repulsive.

Draxal

...and the coaching staff will tell you that Moore isn't playing because he needs work as a run stopper. :jnc

Zero reason why Kiwi is still starting.

Move JPP to the left end and Damontre Moore to the right end? I'm just wondering what the dynamics are going in that front office/coaching dynamic. It really seems like they're completely out of sync at times.

JABEE

You are right about that, the sky isnt falling because it already fell. This team misses a homerun hitter so much, plus so many holes on D and yet 2 of their first 3 picks were WRs and the other is a total bust. If the defense and the STs are not going crazy they are totally fucked. They have also played 3 teams over .500 this year and lost to all 3. Cant wait to see them lose at home in the first round of the playoffs again.

The Eagles beat the Colts. They lost to the 8-1 Cardinals and the 6-4 Niners by less than a touch down. The Packers game is the only game the Eagles weren't in.

The Eagles are 7-3. The third best record in the entire league. This team isn't a bad team. The Eagles have to split Dallas and beat the Titans, Racists, and Giants to finish the season 11-5. Before the season, started you were predicting the Eagles to go 9-7!

If the Eagles manage to beat the Seahawks, they could finish the season 12-4 and compete for a first round bye. How has the sky fell? I don't know how well they will do in the playoffs, but I know the Eagles will be in every game. It depends on the matchups and how healthy both sides are when the game is played.

We know they can compete with the Niners and Cardinals. I'm not in doom and gloom mode! You would be in doom and gloom mode if the Eagles were 9-1 right now! The Eagles are a really good team. Embrace it! Allow your heart to be broken! Trust in the Chipper!

Titans - Win
Cowboys - Loss
Seahawks - Win
Cowboys - Win
Racists - Win
Giants - Win

12-4

Before this season started, I said this team would go 11-5. 12-4, if they surprises me. The Eagles will learn from yesterday's game. They came out "flat" against Green Bay. Every team has those games. Davis will learn from it, and be ready if we ever have to face the Packers and Rodgers again.

Don't
:kas
me! The Eagles are a contender!

On the surface everyone is going to assume that it is obviously FMT with his love of all things ass play.

But look a little deeper and I am not sure who is more deviant between the two. On one hand you have Bread and co. asking all of us to take our shirts off. I am sure that these deviant party start shirtless but I think there is a strong implication that the pants are not going to stay on for much longer than the shirts.

You also have Gata who wants to have budget orgies with all of us sharing a single prostitute.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that the Patriots base is more deviant than FMT. He just wants to defile himself and other females, but e coli concerns aside, it is just one at a time and it is in the privacy of his own home (or possibly a public restroom).

The Pats fans on the other had are into budget collective sexual experiences. That to me is even more repulsive.

You can't hate on a man who wants a little consensual anal play in the privacy of his house. Its something we all want. Budget collective orgies seems like a good way of getting an STI, or waking up in a bath tub full of ice.

Bread

Banned
Brown has a point though. Only 1 catch on him when he covered Robert. Plus Robert had to go dirty on him like a roided up Mongo.
Who cares how many catches he had, the defense got destroyed in the run game. Brown is a fool to even talk back.

JABEE

The Gata is also into incest and beastiality. Patriots fans run away with that contest. Gata is voted MVD. (Most Valuable Deviant)

Tenumi

Banned
I don't think the sky is falling but the Lions will be a 7-4 football team this time next Monday.

The offense is a disaster. The o-line is weak but Stafford isn't making plays even when he has time. He has been neutered by Lombardi, and apparently Caldwell too - who would rather play not to lose than play to win.

Let Stafford be Stafford and hope the defense can bail us out from bad situations. He will never be Rodgers, Brees, Peyton, Brady, etc. But I'd take 300 yard 3 TD 2 INT Stafford over this poor game manager shit.

Honestly, most everyone probably predicted a 1-2 record over these three weeks. Anything better would've been a surprise.

As for the offense, I agree to an extent. Unleash the man and let him show if he can do it or not. Either he makes bad decisions and throws a chunk of INTs, or he shows he can duplicate his 2011 season. Either way provides a clearer answer.

However, I'm still questioning whether this offensive scheme is the right one for him. Yes, he has the arm strength, but is a vertical offense what he needs, or will a more dink-and-dunk offense suit him more?

I'll almost always root for an undrafted guy to become a star. Great stories and usually, greater players.

Eleuin

Robert Griffin III ‏@RGIII 1h1 hour ago

It's unfortunate that anyone would take a piece of my press conference & say I threw my teammates under the bus. These men are my family
I would never throw my teammates under the bus! I take responsibility for my play & will play better. #HTTR

comeon.png

Stop overusing that Rodgers .gif.

It's like strap on night. If you do it every night it stops being special.

So I'm told by Tammitra anyway.

Top Bottom