• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Bread

Banned
IBby6EJ.gif
see me on lockout old man!

Bread

Banned
Come on. Put your sack on the line. It's only a week. Don't puff your chest out if you don't have the sand.
never seen you make a bet like that so why are you getting on him for it?

i'll take the avatar bet, bucket. we are both hipster fans of beautiful qbs, i think we can make something good happen.

Godslay

Banned
never seen you make a bet like that so why are you getting on him for it?

i'll take the avatar bet, bucket. we are both hipster fans of beautiful qbs, i think we can make something good happen.

I'd do it. Would have to be a fair matchup, but I'm not afraid to leave this place.

Y'all ain't getting rid of me

I'm not trying to get you out of here, ala Ari, but you can't bet for an avatar so time is all you've got to backup your words. I rather like you gata, contrary to what you may believe.

Mrbob

Still like the Bears chances. Dallas has a tough schedule, including the Bears. The Bears hold the head to head tie breaker with San Fran should it come to that and Dallas as well should the Bears win out and make 10-6. Seattle is probably due a couple more losses playing in a tough division(Still gotta play SF and Arizona twice, plus Philly and STL) and the Bears will probably have a better conference record against them(Seattle has 2 losses at the moment, Bears 3 which it would have to remain). If the Bears can beat Detroit twice and hold off a farewell Adrien Peterson peformance(if he's back) to end the season they should be in.The NFC South is garbage. So who's left? No one...Bears are in. Just gotta beat Detroit a couple of times. Hopefully, GB's game against Detroit to end the season is worth something to them so their starters play. Arizona doing well should keep the pressure on GB to get the #1 seed. Philly too to make sure GB at least gets a bye...but since they have the h2h over Philly that might not be as important...so Arizona needs to be a game ahead or tied with GB going into the final game. Detroit is looking to me to only finish with 9 wins...with possible wins over TB and Min.

Well the Bears do play the Lions twice so that is two guaranteed wins. Plus they'll probably defeat Tampa Bay as well. So a 7-9 or 8-8 season ending up in NFL hell. Not good enough to be in the playoffs but not bad enough to get a top draft pick.

Godslay

Banned
like what is this

you're being really odd

?

He can't make an avatar bet, so the only thing he can do to back up talking shit to Buckethead is leaving the fort for a set period of time.

How is that being odd?

It's like running out of money at a poker game, and you put your deed up.

andthebeatgoeson

The Eagles beat the Colts. They lost to the 8-1 Cardinals and the 6-4 Niners by less than a touch down. The Packers game is the only game the Eagles weren't in.

The Eagles are 7-3. The third best record in the entire league. This team isn't a bad team. The Eagles have to split Dallas and beat the Titans, Racists, and Giants to finish the season 11-5. Before the season, started you were predicting the Eagles to go 9-7!

If the Eagles manage to beat the Seahawks, they could finish the season 12-4 and compete for a first round bye. How has the sky fell? I don't know how well they will do in the playoffs, but I know the Eagles will be in every game. It depends on the matchups and how healthy both sides are when the game is played.

We know they can compete with the Niners and Cardinals. I'm not in doom and gloom mode! You would be in doom and gloom mode if the Eagles were 9-1 right now! The Eagles are a really good team. Embrace it! Allow your heart to be broken! Trust in the Chipper!

Titans - Win
Cowboys - Loss
Seahawks - Win
Cowboys - Win
Racists - Win
Giants - Win

12-4

Before this season started, I said this team would go 11-5. 12-4, if they surprises me. The Eagles will learn from yesterday's game. They came out "flat" against Green Bay. Every team has those games. Davis will learn from it, and be ready if we ever have to face the Packers and Rodgers again.

Don't
:kas
me! The Eagles are a contender!

You Da real MVP. I was starting to get geeked about them that I haven't been since, damn 2004. Then Rodgers raped us something fierce. We still have a good shot and need some luck with the cowboys games.

Tenumi

Banned
I don't think any qb has more gifs than Rodgers.

Eli.

Hey, you didn't say positive gifs.

Well the Bears do play the Lions twice so that is two guaranteed wins. Plus they'll probably defeat Tampa Bay as well. So a 7-9 or 8-8 season ending up in NFL hell. Not good enough to be in the playoffs but not bad enough to get a top draft pick.

Yeah, about those "guaranteed wins"....

Bread

Banned
?

He can't make an avatar bet, so the only thing he can do to back up talking shit to Buckethead is leaving the fort for a set period of time.

How is that being odd?

It's like running out of money at a poker game, and you put your deed up.
because people like posting here and there is no reason for that kind of dumb bet

Remember when bionic didn't think the Packrs would even win 10. Fucking clown
same with the pats, what a dumb biiiiiiitch!

RBH

The Falcons make me want to light my penis on fire so often, but now the Braves are making me do the same thing today. :(

Top Bottom