• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

jakncoke

Banned
While I think you meant Bjork, you reminded me that Björn Werner tackled really well.

Schland!

Also, I didn't realize there was another German in the NFL, Edebali on the Saints.

Vollmer, Werner, Kuhn, Edebali, Germany taking over!!!

I was close enough!

jbug617

Banned
Sponsors are back for the Vikes.

@RapSheet: While waiting for Peterson ruling, #Vikings believe climate is changing. Sponsor Radisson wants to return. Pepsi is back as a banner sponsor

@RapSheet: When Adrian Peterson is given clearance to return, #Vikings believe the public will be more welcoming and ready for him.

brentech

Don't fire me Mech!

(Or maybe that's MasterShake....RIP)

Become a construction worker or something. Probably works well there.

Seriously though, beards are very difficult to pull off professionally. Most people can't pull it off and it looks out of place in the corporate world some of the time. Some people look good...hard to say.
Shake is around again on Madden gaf. Been playing Dota lately. Think he's just available during break from school or something.

I don't keep a crazy nasty beard, but just a few clicks of length. Not sure the last time I used an actual razor on my face. Maybe 2011 when I said I would shave when the Packers lost. My face was so cold.

eznark

Banned
Shake is around again on Madden gaf. Been playing Dota lately. Think he's just available during break from school or something.

I don't keep a crazy nasty beard, but just a few clicks of length. Not sure the last time I used an actual razor on my face. Maybe 2011 when I said I would shave when the Packers lost. My face was so cold.

Yeah but you're a kept man

Can Aaron Rodgers do this?

2WxsZnI.gif

MechDX

Don't fire me Mech!

(Or maybe that's MasterShake....RIP)

Become a construction worker or something. Probably works well there.

Seriously though, beards are very difficult to pull off professionally. Most people can't pull it off and it looks out of place in the corporate world some of the time. Some people look good...hard to say.

Where is Mastershake?

Mrbob

Rodgers pass is way more impressive considering he got clipped from below as he was throwing the ball.

I wish he wasn't so good. :( I also wish the dumb ass Bears would have went up a couple spots in the draft to get him. Though he would probably be out of the NFL already when John Shoop is coordinating your offense.

Godslay

Banned
Rodgers pass is way more impressive considering he got clipped from below as he was throwing the ball.

I was he wasn't so good. :( I also wish the dumb ass Bears would have went up a couple spots in the draft to get him. Though he would probably be out of the NFL already when John Schoop is running your offense.

I think all teams think that about that draft. He's the best at the moment, hands down.

RBH

Jaguars cornerback Dwayne Gratz had a weird Saturday night. Or maybe Sunday morning. At 5:53 a.m. on Sunday, Miami beach police arrested the Jaguars cornerback and cited him for disorderly intoxication and trespassing after trying to pay for items at a store with bubble gum.

The police report, which you can read below, says Gratz tried to use gum because he did not have any money. The convenience story employee asked Gratz to leave, and when he refused, called the police. Officers observed that Gratz smelled like alcohol and had bloodshot eyes, and booked him on the two misdemeanor counts.

Gratz spent the day and night in jail, before bonding out Monday morning. The Jaguars were off this weekend, but Gratz missed today's practice. Jacksonville head coach Gus Bradley called it an "unfortunate situation" and said it will be handled internally.
http://deadspin.com/police-drunk-jaguars-player-tried-to-use-bubble-gum-as-1659747655

Bread

Banned
Zwarte Piet is the funniest and worst thing ever

It's just so over the top racist, I can't help but laugh at its existence.

jakncoke

Banned
Apparently the projected low of 7 tomorrow wont be making the record low. 6 1959 is the record low. Either way ima freeze my nuts off.

Top Bottom