• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

bionic77

Every steelers fan knows you should always go for 4th and anything less than 5 yards against our D. I don't get why more teams just don't go for it every time they get into or near our side of the field.

Also will Tomlin ever understand that the game is easier when you start on offense closer to the end zone?

JNA

Banned
UnhealthyLonelyIridescentshark.gif

There was also a 3rd and 22 yesterday where he tricked an offsides for 3rd and 18 and then got the first down. XD

JABEE

"No More"

NFLPA supports reinstatement of Adrian Peterson. Teammates welcome him back with open arms. It's "his" right to raise his child the way he wants.

"No More she could have left."

Children have no choice whether to leave or not. He is excused because he helps you win a football game.

No More empty PSAs.

Titans pulling off a close game on primetime, yet people will still say "somebody in this division's getting a playoff win"

we deserve 2 Ohio teams, this division sucks :[

eznark

Banned
"No More"

NFLPA supports reinstatement of Adrian Peterson. Teammates welcome him back with open arms. It's "his" right to raise his child the way he wants.

Children have no choice whether to leave or not. He is excused because he helps you win a football game.

No More empty PSAs.

abuse.jpg

Titans pulling off a close game on primetime, yet people will still say "somebody in this division's getting a playoff win"

we deserve 2 Ohio teams, this division sucks :[

At least you guys ain't the NFC South. NFC West blows.... fucking Cards making it impossible for us. But then again... we made it impossible for them last year... and 49ers made it impossible for everyone the year before.

Jesus....

Speaking of basketball, how the hell did the Cavs lose to the freaking Nuggets while having 4 players (James, Love, Irving and Waiters) with 20+ points? That's insane to me.

Don't ask me, Lebron's not on the heat anymore, fuck that guy.

Lol but really, I don't know. Guess the teamwork hasn't meshed yet and because every team wants to get up to play the new big 3, so they usually get every teams best. And probably because no one besides Lebron likes playin D.

bionic77

I hate how every D in the league other than the Colts looks immensely more athletic than our unit.

Bryant needs to wake up. We can't just run everything through Brown.

Bread

Banned
"No More"

No More empty PSAs.
the first true thing you've ever said!

cajunator

Banned
I hate how every D in the league other than the Colts looks immensely more athletic than our unit.

Bryant needs to wake up. We can't just run everything through Brown.

Well yall's is more athletic than our defense at least.
Looks like they are playing mired in mud.

Godslay

Banned
Hey man don't hate
yeah heat fans are the worst.

Well, damn I've got nothing. TDR is a gentlemen as is Trejo, so I'm going to have to bow out of this one. I will not besmirch the good name of an AFCE ally. If you win then so be it. Even in a loss, the blood spilt will weaken the empire of darkness. Good luck!

Top Bottom