• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

JNA

Banned
I don't know how he's 37 and still move like he does. Too bad he doesn't have like MJ/Kobe work ethic or he would be top 10 GOAT with his athletic ability.

It's also a shame that never used his athletic ability to his full potential when he suddenly became scared of dunking (wanted to shoot more 3s apparently).

Honestly, Vince Carter had athletic ability that Michael Jordan would have killed for. VC just didn't have as you said the killer instinct.

I just told my friend that they jinxed us and that Ben would throw an int. I hate that I'm right.

Tell your friend the Seahawks are repeating this year please.

It's also a shame that never used his athletic ability to his full potential when he suddenly became scared of dunking (wanted to shoot more 3s apparently).

Honestly, Vince Carter had athletic ability that Michael Jordan would have killed for. VC just didn't have as you said the killer instinct.

Yea MJ would of been even scarier.

LOL STEELERS!

JNA

Banned
Crazy because the nugs are bad, really bad actually.

I know, that's why I asked. XD

I watched the Nuggets offense once this season so far and my god it makes me want to throw up. If it wasn't for talent alone, they would be as bad as the 76ers.

Top Bottom