• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Well, damn I've got nothing. TDR is a gentlemen as is Trejo, so I'm going to have to bow out of this one. I will not besmirch the good name of an AFCE ally. If you win then so be it. Even in a loss, the blood spilt will weaken the empire of darkness. Good luck!

Dolphins fans are a mixed bag. From what I hear from analysts/writers for the fins, the worst ones are actually from Miami, while the best are usually the ones from the west coast and Tri-State, especially NYC. Plus they have a great fanbase outside the states too.

And yup, our enemy is exactly the same. Anything to take down the patriots and stop Tom from getting another ring and to shut his fans up.

squicken

sexy_20rexy_20frontpuuja.jpg

Fantomex

Dolphins fans are a mixed bag. From what I hear from analysts/writers for the fins, the worst ones are actually from Miami, while the best are usually the ones from the west coast and Tri-State, especially NYC. Plus they have a great fanbase outside the states too.

And yup, our enemy is exactly the same. Anything to take down the patriots and stop Tom from getting another ring and to shut his fans up.

I'm from Cali. Surrounded by Raider fans.

JNA

Banned
I really hope I don't see Peterson on the field anytime soon. I'm disgusted and quite frankly offended with child beaters. :(

Bandwagoners

bionic77

I really hope I don't see Peterson on the field anytime soon. I'm disgusted and quite frankly offended with child beaters. :(
If you don't like domestic abuse you should probably watch a different sport. NFL is full of psychopaths.

They got away with it but it is hard now with the internet.

Godslay

Banned
I know, that's why I asked. XD

I watched the Nuggets offense once this season so far and my god it makes me want to throw up. If it wasn't for talent alone, they would be as bad as the 76ers.

They have talent, they just have a dumbass coach. Reminds me of that idiot in the NBA thread that had a hard on for firing Karl. Never trust a Laker Fan when they want you to fire a coach. I never wanted him to leave because he's a good coach. Same with Ujiri. Now look where they are at. Bottom of the barrel.

JNA

Banned
If you don't like domestic abuse you should probably watch a different sport. NFL is full of psychopaths.

My Packers are clean tho.

Brett Farve was a long time ago ok?! XD

Fantomex

Dolphins fans can be extremely fair weather. Tannehill has one bad game then its "doom and gloom/fire philbin/trade Wallace and Pouncey for draft picks and get Winston", then they win and its all "Tannehill is Marino!"

I still don't know if Tannehill is the answer. But I'm glad he's not playing scared anymore. I want a gunslinger that is trying to win and not trying to not lose.
A good coach would have gotten us an extra win at least so far. Philbin is not the answer, of that im sure.

JNA

Banned
They have talent, they just have a dumbass coach. Reminds me of that idiot in the NBA thread that had a hard on for firing Karl. Never trust a Laker Fan when they want you to fire a coach. I never wanted him to leave because he's a good coach. Same with Ujiri. Now look where they are at. Bottom of the barrel.

And they fired Karl after winning coach of the year! lol

All I kept hearing from some Nuggets fans for the reasons was this was "he can never take the team to the title" or something along those lines.

Well...Shaw can't even take them to the playoffs either so I guess they got their wish. XD

Bread

Banned
Don't be like that.

And I think I would rather get whipped by AP like he was my father than listen to another Chris Berman segment. How is this buffoon still on tv? Also fuck iPhone autocorrect. It is horrible.
just imagine how terrible it will be when he announces that he's going to retire

we're going to have to deal with chris fucking berman highlight reels

yeah i'm not sure what people think the NFL is comprised of. i'm sure there is shit we will never hear about that is worse than the ray rice/adrian peterson stuff. unfortunately goddell will sweep it under the rug and burn the evidence as quickly as possible (spygate style)

Godslay

Banned
I still don't know if Tannehill is the answer. But I'm glad he's not playing scared anymore. I want a gunslinger that is trying to win and not trying to not lose.

What are the phins fans thoughts on Incognito? I don't care about the personal stuff only want to hear the thoughts on his play.

Top Bottom