• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

squicken

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN
Since '12, #Steelers 14-7 vs teams that were .500 or better at kickoff (4th best), but only 8-13 vs teams under .500 at kickoff (5th worst).

This is pretty lame. Should beat the bad teams

bionic77

What happened to the o line?

For a month they were opening holes and giving Ben time. He took advantage. They have been dominated tonight.

Damn Gay went down...

JNA

Banned
Let's all be friends and travel through the hinterlands while riddling the land of evil doers

You have my sword!

...actually I don't know what class I'm gonna be. Anyone got a link for all the classes and their skill trees? I literally know nothing about the classes besides their being Mage, Rogue and Warrior.

Tomlin Trademark. He can't get this team motivated to play shitty teams.

It's proven that the Steelers don't beat the bad teams often enough, but check Ben's stats in those games. If the Steelers don't score more than 20 points against bad teams, it's on the QB. Yeah, been gets sacked a lot. He also holds the ball a lot.

squicken

Tomlin Trademark. He can't get this team motivated to play shitty teams.

Jeff Fisher is the same, though w/o Tomlin's success in playoffs. To me, it's crappy coaching if you can't get guys to play consistently week to week. Obviously there will be bad losses, but those kind of splits don't happen to well coached teams. They smash the bad teams

Top Bottom