• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

jmdajr

dcEksFX.png

Now she's infiltrating Bucks games. Rodgers keep that witch away from Parker. That's our future dammit.

Wow. I somehow missed this development.....

Colasante

Dominique Easley missed practice again. Apparently there were crutches in his locker. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Easley and Chandler Jones are both going to miss the game against the Colts. With the bye week, maybe Alan Branch can become more involved this week.

ShaneB

Any NFL bros playing the new WoW expansion at midnight tonight?

As many good memories I have playing it, I know WoW ruined a good portion of my life with how addicted I was to it. Crazy to think that was almost 10 years ago. I started playing in February 2005.

Ok thx all for the updates..

I know Rashad supposed to be back this week but Sprioles had a small role on offense. Just looking for a backup plan

cajunator

Banned
I agree with all this, but I still like Kelvin and think he'll be a great one in due time.

This rookie WR class all around is amazing - Watkins, Beckham, Benjamin, Matthews, Hurns, John Brown...lotta good ones.

Brandin Cooks is a very solid WR already too.

you're either on team #breadstream or you're on team #fuckxbone

which one is it mech

I love you Bread, but if I have to choose between you and Fuck The Xbone Forever...well, the Bread Stream Brigade just got one member shorter

Maybe when the second Xbone happens and it doesn't have a draconian beginning, the Brigade will expand and I shall return

Bread

Banned
I love you Bread, but if I have to choose between you and Fuck The Xbone Forever...well, the Bread Stream Brigade just got one member shorter
If you hold hatred for any god damn video game console, then I don't want you on my team anyways!

#ShirtlessStream is an official partner from The one and only #BreadStream
#ShirtlessStream is a good friend of mine

also accept my #ShirtlessTrade

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 1h1 hour ago
Giants are on pace to give up 439 points, which would be 2nd most in team history -- 12 more than in 2009, Bill Sheridan's lone year as DC.

You have to actually WORK at being as bad as that 2009 defense. Christ.

I plan on getting it but fuck if I'm not still gunshy as hell after Dragon Age 2. What a complete piece of shit that game was.:(

OH ya. But DA:O was so good that its helping me overlook DA 2. I never ended up beating DA:O though. Got stuck in a quagmire of side quests at some point. Loaded up DA 2 and started laughing.

jakncoke

Banned
Im 6 days from being here 7 years and some how not perma banned. But if i had gatas post per day average id have 100075 posts atm hahaha

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Im 6 days from being here 7 years and some how not perma banned. But if i had gatas post per day average id have 100075 posts atm hahaha

Just had a look and it seems I've been on GAF for 10 years now damn.

Still haven't been banned yet...

Top Bottom