• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000427228/article/miami-dolphins-at-a-crossroads-heading-into-crucial-showdown

Great read from Darlington on Dolphins and what this game means for their season (and future). Seems like every year we have this type of franchise defining game only to come out on the wrong side of it.
Thanks for sharing, Dolphins brother. This is the first article I've read that mentions players being unhappy with Lazor. I'm guessing Wallace is the primary member of that bunch.

As a Dolphins fan you just can't help but be jaded in this situation. We have seen this story unfold so many times. Dolphins will do whatever it takes to continue being irrelevant, it's just the way it is.

Hopefully this will change during my lifetime but who knows.

Farooq

Banned
So Romo leads the nfl in completion percentage at 68.8. Big Ben, pey pey, brees, Rodgers are within 1.5 percentage points per gil Brandt's Twitter. #thatsmyquarterback #romosexual #livebytheromodiebytheromo

I always quote Romo stats. Took a screen cap.

T83OS87.png

Career numbers :

HHKELfn.png

Should I just spam this post with other cherry picked stats? I think I should.

ANY/A Career:

ADD9qaV.png

TD% Career:

LNs8UdT.png

Y/A Career:

UaaG0VC.png

Obligatory Passer Rating Career:

PoWRNBY.png

Romo has stolen my heart. Plays with a herniated disc, broken ribs, punctured lung, fractured bones in the back. Dude is a Cowboys legend.

rando14

T83OS87.png

Career numbers :

HHKELfn.png

ANY/A Career:

ADD9qaV.png

TD% Career:

LNs8UdT.png

Y/A Career:

UaaG0VC.png

PoWRNBY.png

Romo has stolen my heart. Plays with a herniated disc, broken ribs, punctured lung, fractured bones in the back. Dude is a Cowboy legend.

It'll be weird to see him curse the cowboys in 10 years when he's permanently in a wheelchair

Syrinx

Romo was always a very good QB who would make mistakes at the wrong time and get him a disproportionate amount of blame for the Cowboys underachieving.

Zeke

Gonna be good weekend gonna buy a new beanie and jacket, baby is going to be with the grandparents for the weekend and a long awaited date night. Can'twaitbartscott.gif

Thanks for sharing, Dolphins brother. This is the first article I've read that mentions players being unhappy with Lazor. I'm guessing Wallace is the primary member of that bunch.

As a Dolphins fan you just can't help but be jaded in this situation. We have seen this story unfold so many times. Dolphins will do whatever it takes to continue being irrelevant, it's just the way it is.

Hopefully this will change during my lifetime but who knows.

I hope so too :( Tannehill is the best QB we've had since Marino and I would love it if this franchise finally stabilized for at least a few years :(

So I'm going to Chick-fil-A for the first time, what should I get?

Also: I like Romo, I watch a ton of cowboy games because of my family and I wouldn't mind him winning a ring.

Dragon

Banned
I don't get the Romo hate either.

However he's been in 4 playoff games and been mediocre in three of them. That's why people give him shit.

First my month-month and a half drug binge where I was acting a fool from August to October plus all of the infighting about the current state of the team.

LionsGAF is in shambles right now and we're 7-2. We need a Super Bowl to unite us.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Wait a minute, you were actually on drugs for all of that?

It explains a lot

Zeke

I hope so too :( Tannehill is the best QB we've had since Marino and I would love it if this franchise finally stabilized for at least a few years :(

Also: I like Romo, I watch a ton of cowboy games because of my family and I wouldn't mind him winning a ring.
You're a good man new Chris also spicy chicken sandwich with Colby Jack cheese and a lemonade.

I don't get the Romo hate either.

However he's been in 4 playoff games and been mediocre in three of them. That's why people give him shit.
Never stopped the manning slurpping!

I also still kind of like Tannehill, I just feel a little impatient with him at times. I want him to take that next step.

Chik-Fil-A nuggets are glorious. The spicy chicken deluxe sandwich is also fantastic. Honestly as long as you get chicken you can't go wrong, just make sure to ask for no pickles if you get a sandwich (assuming you aren't a heathen).

Dragon

Banned

Which one? The guy who's been to almost as many SBs as Romo has playoff games? Or the guy that has won two SBs with his team being very much the underdog?

Look at what you're making me do. Defend the fucking Mannings. You heathen.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wait a minute, you were actually on drugs for all of that?

It explains a lot

And yet during the start of the Fear and Loathing esque binge I managed to correctly forewarn the impending Restoration of the Roar.

I've been here a decade and I'm still an unknown.

I should use my fantasy winnings to get a Wii U.

I know you. You're named after an awesome System of a Down song and unfortunetly a Packers fan.

I also still kind of like Tannehill, I just feel a little impatient with him at times. I want him to take that next step.

Chik-Fil-A nuggets are glorious. The spicy chicken deluxe sandwich is also fantastic. Honestly as long as you get chicken you can't go wrong, just make sure to ask for no pickles if you get a sandwich (assuming you aren't a heathen).

You're a good man new Chris also spicy chicken sandwich with Colby Jack cheese and a lemonade.

Spicy Chicken (with no pickles) and nuggets, alright will report back!

Ehhh....maybe mentally sure Pennington is the better QB, but Tannehill is still in year 3 and developing while having all the tools, unlike Pennington.

Also should I get nuggets or strips? I want to get this right.
This is a question for the ages, my friend. Lately I tend to go with the nuggets more but it's a coin flip!

Make sure you try some Chik-Fil-A sauce as well.

Zeke

Which one? The guy who's been to almost as many SBs as Romo has playoff games? Or the guy that has won two SBs with his team being very much the underdog?

Look at what you're making me do. Defend the fucking Mannings. You heathen.
I was obviously talking about pey pey. Pey pey had shit the bed in the playoffs many times and with much better teams than Romo ever had. That never stopped the manning slurp fest tho. Hey I'd take derpy Eli on game winning sb drive over pey pey in the same situation.

Pimpwerx

Apparently the NFL satellite truck has been stolen. That's so Miami. We also robbed the Celtics team bus. Miami too trill. PEACE.

eznark

Banned

T83OS87.png

Career numbers :

HHKELfn.png

ANY/A Career:

ADD9qaV.png

TD% Career:

LNs8UdT.png

Y/A Career:

UaaG0VC.png

PoWRNBY.png

Romo has stolen my heart. Plays with a herniated disc, broken ribs, punctured lung, fractured bones in the back. Dude is a Cowboys legend.

Wow you really love Godgers

Top Bottom