• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

manfestival

sanchez211.gif

Great memories!

never forget

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 10m10 minutes ago
"I know when I bat one of his balls, I sure feel it." Watt says of @Ryan_mallett_15 in practice. #Texans

1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

Vio-Lence

Banned
Dragon Age Origins was pretty awful compared to the Baldurs Gate or Icewind Dales games. Im skeptical regarding 3 actually being good.

I don't mean this as a complaint or excuse but man it sucks for the Dolphins to play the Lions after their bye and then play the Bills five days later. Two very physical defenses in such a short time span is brutal.

Tannehill says he's sore but he'll play tomorrow.

I think it's this dude, I'm not sure. We should ask Brady, he seems to meet up with him fairly often.
He seems like a lovely fellow!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I am so ready for the Who Gives A Shit Bowl tomorrow. Just think, one team could potentially be the runner up to the AFC wild card spot at the end tomorrow!

Excitement.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 30m30 minutes ago
#Panthers allowed NFC Player of Wk in 3 of last 4 wks in every phase--Aaron Rodgers, Junior Gallette and Darren Sproles. Matt Ryan,you're up

giphy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am so ready for the Who Gives A Shit Bowl tomorrow. Just think, one team could potentially be the runner up to the AFC wild card spot at the end tomorrow!

Excitement.

You were so excited and demanding respect 2 weeks ago.

I hate the Bills but I don't want to see you like this. :(

Tannehill has lost four out of five games against the Bills and the team just lost their starting LT for the season. Plus the Bills are better this year. Bills win big tomorrow.

Mrbob

hrm, kind of surprised the Rams are ditching Austin Davis in favor of Shaun Hill

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ench-austin-davis-shaun-hill-to-start-sunday/

This is Jeff Fischer got run out. Can't keep the QB position stable. Or maybe he really disliked Vince Young.

I'll take Austin Davis for the Bears.

Dragon Age Origins was pretty awful compared to the Baldurs Gate or Icewind Dales games. Im skeptical regarding 3 actually being good.

Skyrim success probably the best thing for Bioware. They finally realized they can make a legit RPG again instead of creating hot garbage to appeal to the Call of Duty audience.

Pro

My advice on tv is never get the tech before it is established.

This is good advice thanks.

If you just want size, the Sharps aren't too bad. A few of my friends own either the 60" or the 70" and they're pretty nice.

I kind of want a Sony TV since I've had a wonderful experience with their stuff.

I honestly don't like Plasma TVs and I never got the obsession. Yeah the picture is a bit better but the glare is ridiculous no matter what you do with them most of the time. Plus they're heavy as hell and expensive to run.

Yeah but in a way buying a new TV (or really any new Tech device) in this day and age is like rolling a dice. Will it work out of the box and for how long? I bought a Sharp 70" 4K in January and the screen stopped working in September. Just got my replacement Sharp 70" 4K (the newer model with h.265 woot) and am paranoid as all hell the same thing will happen in a matter of months. You can't wait around forever for new Tech. Roll dem dice boys.

Dragon Age Origins was pretty awful compared to the Baldurs Gate or Icewind Dales games.
The Bioware that made Baldurs Gate and Baldurs Gate II is long dead. Icewind Dale was made my Black Isle who now exist in the form of Obsidian Entertainment.

Origins on PC with that glorious overhead tactical view was about as close as they could come to their former releveance. The consoles version of Origin is fucking gross.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Honestly I think LCD/LED is an inferior choice to plasma and the new OLED tech. I have both the LG 55ec9300 curved OLED and the samsung 51f8500 plasma and they are great performers in bright rooms and shit on LEDs in pq, black levels, motion, and contrast imo.

Theres something about the picture on LED tvs that I find unappealing.

The Bioware that made Baldurs Gate and Baldurs Gate II is long dead. Icewind Dale was made my Black Isle who now exist in the form of Obsidian Entertainment.

Origins on PC with that glorious overhead tactical view was about as close as they could come to their former releveance. The consoles version of Origin is fucking gross.
Even as a huge console guy I refused to play DA:O on anything but PC as that's clearly what it was made for. I finally got to play it earlier this year and I never took it out of tactical view. Never did get around to finishing it, though.

Vio-Lence

Banned

Ya I played origins on PC and got like 50 hours out of it, but it didn't capture my attention like the older infinity engine games. The world was lifeless and didnt have all those glorious side quests and branches.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Honestly I think LCD/LED is an inferior choice to plasma and the new OLED tech. I have both the LG 55ec9300 curved OLED and the samsung 51f8500 plasma and they are great performers in bright rooms and shit on LEDs in pq, black levels, motion, and contrast imo.

Theres something about the picture on LED tvs that I find unappealing.

projector baby.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I'm so conflicted. I'm originally from Philadelphia, but I'm a hardcore Packers fan. One part of me wants to milk a cow while the other wants to get violent and throw a beer in a woman's face.

Dragon

Banned
I'm so conflicted. I'm originally from Philadelphia, but I'm a hardcore Packers fan. One part of me wants to milk a cow while the other wants to get violent and throw a beer in a woman's face.

You should probably murder Santa Claus while chanting Kuhn.

Top Bottom